India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mg (Page 16)

Saj110 Senior Member
Saj110
Saj110

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Loved it.. Poor geet and her insecurities.. Damn her sister.. Y can't she just b happy for her Geet? Hmmm can't wait to reason x

IAmNoOne Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it
Drashtigorgeous Groupbie
Drashtigorgeous
Drashtigorgeous

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Awesome story! I love ur work Embarrassed

Looking forward to reading more Big smile
mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurti_Rocks

Originally posted by mirnalini

That was fab!

I don't usually comment...and I just recently discovered you...read all your work...and I totally loved it!
I have to applaud your consistency!Clap You update with such amazing frequency...that the joy of reading your work is manifoldTongue

I have to point out...you have improved tremendously from your earlier work. Your writing skills, grammar, punctuation, everything has gone upscale from your initial SSs. So bravo for that!Clap

Keep up the good work...and let nothing get in your way!Big smile

Love
Your very very eager reader
MirnaStar

Thank you Mirnali!
But its not surprise to me! I need to work a lot to maintain the standard! Earlier i was inexperienced and using hindi between, it was bit difficult for me as that was not my mother tongue. I want to upgrade all my earlier works to the standard to match up the other works. so once i finish this, i need to work on those too. I never forgot to mention, all credit goes to the awesome writers of IF and the novels i read before. And all my works are inspired by one or the other novels and  Movies. My cousin Helps me lot in this. She is truly a generous Writer for the local magazine and helped me lot to build my vocabulary. 

Love
ROse

Well that is exactly what matters the most!
Improvement...

No matter where you started... you've worked yourself to become a very good writer...not something that everybody is willing to do. And judging by the amount of improvement you've shown, I can't even imagine how good you'll get with time!Tongue...I'm sure you'll give all the good writers around here a run for their money!LOL

This truly serves as an inspiration to all of usSmile

PS:  If you're willing, there's a book called OXFORD : A-Z OF ENGLISH USAGE
         I have it, and found it very useful in correcting my usage of a lot of words in english. For example, it says that when ago is followed by a clause, the clause should be introduced by that rather that since, e.g. it was sixty years ago that I left this place.

See if you can locate this book in a nearby library or some place, given that you're willing to read it.

Hope I did not bore you with my unnecessary rantLOL...just couldn't stop myselfConfused...LOL
Keep updating!Wink

Edited by mirnalini - 19 December 2011 at 12:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

-Nia04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nia04-
-Nia04-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
maan is takin it so slow!!
update soon!!
zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
oh i loved this update...Smile

I can understand that maan is overly protective abt geet, since he knows she is not like the other women whom he has dated or slept with ...and geet is so sweet, ofcourse she fears whether she would be able to handle the attention everyone gives maan hmmm continue soon Smile
IAmNoOne Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index