Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜ƒOnce AgainπŸ˜ƒ

~My Heartfelt Thank you Note~

Dear Lovey-Dovey readers,

I would thank you all from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom...

Thank You for all the valuable suggestions and wonderful comments! Your words are my inspiration! It can be really hard to write a good thank you note which is tougher than writing a story. Thank you all for your kindness, thoughtfulness and wishes. I can't express how much I appreciate it all. I have so much to be thankful for, and so much to smile about! But sometimes it just isn't. You can't find the right words, it sounds too corny or insincere,

A famous peace activist once said, "Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it." You guys are obviously wise and virtuous. Please accept my thanks for volunteering your time to read my craps.

As my appreciation to thank you for all of your great support and love. I'm really flattered and glad to know you are all enjoying my crap write. And that will be the great honor to know you all loving and demanding it.  In the back of my mind, on a subconscious level, I'm always looking for something to write about. It has subtly shifted the way I see them(MAANEET/GURTI), to have something to be thankful for, to find the thing that I can dream of or live the moment, even if it's not a good thing or something that makes me happy. That's the beauty of it.  It makes this forum so much more alive.  I think all of the other activities that I engage in ' my job as a software developer, i design the applications - help me structure and implement the ideas I have naturally. And i do read a lot and lot of novels as i don't have any specific genre or theme. I read everything i get in my hand, it may be a piece of paper. It became a thing to me; I had the feeling that I want to be true to myself, and it doesn't have to be uncool. It started to get passed around on the IF, and now I've got hundreds and hundreds of people who look at it every day. It's mind-blowing.

In the meanwhile, thank you for your patience and time to read my fictions!

Dear GEET,

you taught me how to be normal without changing, to change my image while the way I think stays the same, to be myself without hurting others. MAANEET/GURTI, they taught me what is love-trust-sacrifice-passion-desire-intimacy-relationship-hope and what not? My heartfelt thanks to GEET ' Hui sabse Parayi makers. Eagerly waiting for Season 2.

Thank you for being the dream reader we writers all wish for--someone who takes from another story not only what we put in, but maybe even a little more. Most of the scenes I use in my writes are from mills & boons or some other novels. So if you find any similarities; I apologize in advance.

Thank you for making a story part of your life, and thereby affirming something the poet(Unknown) wrote: "The world is not made of atoms, but of stories."

Once again, THANK YOU ALL.

Thank you for bothering to read this

Hope i didn't bore you all.

Love,

Rose

Edited by Gurti_Rocks - 12 years ago
awesomepooja thumbnail
Great ss. Loved it.
U hav spoiled us,
back to back 3 ss.
Now m waiting 4 next. Great wala fab wala ss.
xxreenaxx thumbnail
Omg omg omg omg u had me readyin from 1am - 4am i. Was just addicted!!! Awson ss!!! Just loved it!!! Its wasnt to long or short, perfectly exicicued!!! All areas coverd!!! Lovely read!!! Just cant wait till i get 2 read another one!!!! Pure lovage 2wards ur writing!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
Saams thumbnail
Wow this was so beautiful a story and I am spellbound ..kudos to you dear..Edited by Saams - 12 years ago
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dear wen r u writing a new one waiting dear.
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
Awaiting your next fanfic!πŸ˜›

Hurry!πŸ˜ƒ
tintinu thumbnail
wow! awesome ff dear  

one doubt ,when  she conceive , in Vegas  or in the kitchen  

Edited by tintinu - 12 years ago
anky_1205 thumbnail
It was amazing. Just got done reading all the chapters and Loved it...
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi rose went r u starting New one. πŸ₯±
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing!! i just read it all! i am tongue tied!!