lovely

yeah really her family seems wierd

may b maan's gonna propose her in vegas

cont soon

Posted: 12 years ago
Churning out one beautiful story after another
Where were u girl before and frm where have u 
appeared.
Love this story as much as ur other one.
I have been waitin for it to finish so that I 
could read it in one go.
But then I couldn't resist it and have started 
Reading it ðŸ˜†
Edited by dreaminvincible - 12 years ago

~My Heartfelt Thank you Note~

Dear Lovey-Dovey readers,

I would thank you all from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom...

Thank You for all the valuable suggestions and wonderful comments! Your words are my inspiration! It can be really hard to write a good thank you note which is tougher than writing a story. Thank you all for your kindness, thoughtfulness and wishes. I can't express how much I appreciate it all. I have so much to be thankful for, and so much to smile about! But sometimes it just isn't. You can't find the right words, it sounds too corny or insincere,

A famous peace activist once said, "Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it." You guys are obviously wise and virtuous. Please accept my thanks for volunteering your time to read my craps.

As my appreciation to thank you for all of your great support and love. I'm really flattered and glad to know you are all enjoying my crap write. And that will be the great honor to know you all loving and demanding it.  In the back of my mind, on a subconscious level, I'm always looking for something to write about. It has subtly shifted the way I see them(MAANEET/GURTI), to have something to be thankful for, to find the thing that I can dream of or live the moment, even if it's not a good thing or something that makes me happy. That's the beauty of it.  It makes this forum so much more alive.  I think all of the other activities that I engage in ' my job as a software developer, i design the applications - help me structure and implement the ideas I have naturally. And i do read a lot and lot of novels as i don't have any specific genre or theme. I read everything i get in my hand, it may be a piece of paper. It became a thing to me; I had the feeling that I want to be true to myself, and it doesn't have to be uncool. It started to get passed around on the IF, and now I've got hundreds and hundreds of people who look at it every day. It's mind-blowing.

Many of you had posted queries regarding the Maan's intension and him not being sure in his feelings for geet, and Geet's Family weird behavior etc etc.All your queries will be answered in next coming chapters. 😊

Dear GEET, you taught me how to be normal without changing, to change my image while the way I think stays the same, to be myself without hurting others. MAANEET/GURTI, they taught me what is love-trust-sacrifice-passion-desire-intimacy-relationship-hope and what not? My heartfelt thanks to GEET ' Hui sabse Parayi makers. Eagerly waiting for Season 2.

Thank you for being the dream reader we writers all wish for--someone who takes from another story not only what we put in, but maybe even a little more. Most of the scenes I use in my writes are from mills & boons or some other novels. So if you find any similarities; I apologize in advance.

Thank you for making a story part of your life, and thereby affirming something the poet(Unknown) wrote: "The world is not made of atoms, but of stories."

Once again, THANK YOU ALL.

😊Thank you for bothering to read this😊

Hope i didn't bored you.

Love,

Rose

Edited by Gurti_Rocks - 12 years ago
hey Rose when is the next ðŸ˜‰
fab FF...
u keep me hooked to IF...
Originally posted by Gurti_Rocks

I would thank you all from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom...

Thank You for all the valuable suggestions and wonderful comments! Your words are my inspiration! It can be really hard to write a good thank you note which is tougher than writing a story. Thank you all for your kindness, thoughtfulness and wishes. I can't express how much I appreciate it all. I have so much to be thankful for, and so much to smile about! But sometimes it just isn't. You can't find the right words, it sounds too corny or insincere,

A famous peace activist once said, "Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it." You guys are obviously wise and virtuous. Please accept my thanks for volunteering your time to read my craps.

As my appreciation to thank you for all of your great support and love. I'm really flattered and glad to know you are all enjoying my crap write. And that will be the great honor to know you all loving and demanding it.  In the back of my mind, on a subconscious level, I'm always looking for something to write about. It has subtly shifted the way I see them(MAANEET/GURTI), to have something to be thankful for, to find the thing that I can dream of or live the moment, even if it's not a good thing or something that makes me happy. That's the beauty of it.  It makes this forum so much more alive.  I think all of the other activities that I engage in ' my job as a software developer, i design the applications - help me structure and implement the ideas I have naturally. And i do read a lot and lot of novels as i don't have any specific genre or theme. I read everything i get in my hand, it may be a piece of paper. It became a thing to me; I had the feeling that I want to be true to myself, and it doesn't have to be uncool. It started to get passed around on the IF, and now I've got hundreds and hundreds of people who look at it every day. It's mind-blowing.

Many of you had posted queries regarding the Maan's intension and him not being sure in his feelings for geet, and Geet's Family weird behavior etc etc.All your queries will be answered in next coming chapters. 😊

Dear GEET, you taught me how to be normal without changing, to change my image while the way I think stays the same, to be myself without hurting others. MAANEET/GURTI, they taught me what is love-trust-sacrifice-passion-desire-intimacy-relationship-hope and what not? My heartfelt thanks to GEET ' Hui sabse Parayi makers. Eagerly waiting for Season 2.

Thank you for being the dream reader we writers all wish for--someone who takes from another story not only what we put in, but maybe even a little more. Most of the scenes I use in my writes are from mills & boons or some other novels. So if you find any similarities; I apologize in advance.

Thank you for making a story part of your life, and thereby affirming something the poet(Unknown) wrote: "The world is not made of atoms, but of stories."

Hope i didn't bored you.

Love,

Rose

this is such a sweet thank u note!!

Rose babyyy!!!!

You are absolutely fabulous and we are the ones that should be thankful for giving us the opportunity to read such fabulous stories of yours. They are such a delight and act as an inspiration and a relaxer😛

Absolutely love how this story is unfolding and eagerly waiting for more😳

Love,
-Marvee

p.s do you anywhere I can read mills and boons online, i've heard a lot about these novels but never had the chance to read one.
Originally posted by Gurti_Rocks

Hope i didn't bored you.

Love,

Rose

i have never read a thank you note like this...
dear v have to thank u for taking ur time out to entertain us...