Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
too good fatz!

i loved the beginning!

they two are going to be in the same movie?

update soon!
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow congrats for ure new ff wah! Loves it please pm me !! Thanks
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to try to post tonight guys! =)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good news fathima - will wait for it
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
v wil be atng...
Merry xmas
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys! Merry Christmas =D I hope you all have a wonderful day! <3 Sorry I couldn't post this up last night! =P So this is chapter 2... I hope you like it =)

Chapter 2

"Woah that was a long and tiring ride" I said to myself. I can't believe I Arjun Singhania is back in the buys city of Mumbai when I was relaxing in GOA yesterday! Well I guess I better go get my luggage and go back home...

"Oh my god" I said when I was in the taxi on the way home, "I think I saw that guy in the plane. I didn't get a good look at him because he was across from me, but still what would be the chances of that guy on the same plane heading back to Mumbai"? None, I thought...I bet he's relaxing right now while I'm here in a taxi on the way home.

"Aaah that feels nice" I murmur while swimming in my pool. It has been a long and tiring day in the plane and my muscles are sore, so what better way to relax than swimming. As I got out of the pool, I picked my phone up from the pool side chair and looked at it:

*5 missed calls*

I listened to 1, it was Rajveer.

"Arjun pick up the damn phone! You have to come to the set right now."

"What the hell?" Rajveer wants me to come to the set now! It's almost midnight and I'm exhausted from the trip back, he knows that!

I texted him, instantly my phone rang. I picked it up."What the hell is going on? I cannot come to the set right now because I just came back and I want to go to sleep."

"I know, I know but the director wants to start now."

"Well tell him to start in the morning, because I'm going to bed right now!" I hung up and jumped under the covers and was asleep instantly.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh what is that sound?" I realized it is my alarm clock and when I am feeling around for the snooze button I looked at the clock and it showed 7:16!

"Oh shit!" I said and jumped out of bed! I was supposed to go to the set at 5:00, which was 2 hours ago! I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower and raced out the door. When I got to the set, I realized everyone is mad at me including Rajveer because I hung up on him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry everyone!" I said while looking at everyone. "I was just very ex---" That's when I saw her walking in, the girl I bumped in to two days ago in GOA! She looked even prettier now than she did before...her long black hair tied up in a bun and had a slight touch of lip gloss. I wonder what she was doing here?

"Ex what Arjun?" Priyanka, my co-star asked.

"Exhausted, that's what he meant" said Rajveer. Rajveer is not only my manager but my best friend also.

"Shefu I told you the water bottles were over there by the food" I said while walking back from the food stall into the room.

"Woah" said Shefali, "The room sure got fuller since we left 10 minutes ago."

"Yeah it sure did."

"Wait a second, who's that guy who has everyone's attention? Oh never mind that's just him."

I looked and saw a guy with his back to me. He turned around and I gasped! It was the guy from GOA and he was Arjun Singhania! The famous actor! I can't believe I didn't recognize him.

"What happened Aru? It looks like you've seen a ghost!"

"I kind of have...remember 2 days ago when I was on the phone with you in GOA and you heard a guy screaming at me...that was him!

"Oh my god Arjun Singhania was screaming at you and you didn't say a word?"

"Well he pushed me back and then walked away before I could say anything. I didn't even recognize him then."

I felt a pair of eyes watching me and suddenly the room went quiet. I looked up and there he was, Arjun Singhania staring at me with his beautiful green eyes. He looked confused...I wonder why? Than the room went back to normal.

"Shefali, why is Arjun Singhania here?" I asked.

"Duh he's the main actor and he's the one we have been waiting for, for the past 2 hours."

"Oh...but oh my god Arjun Singhania is staring in this movie!"

"Didn't I just say that?"

"Well yeah but...shut up!"

"Oh..did you tell Ranveer about this yet?"

"No I didn't get a chance, I'll call him after this shoot."

Please comment and hit the like button =) Spread the word if you like this =)

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
i have been waiting for this update since yesterday fathima - thanks

lemme read it
Arjuhisis thumbnail
that was a good one fathima

so they both are going to work for a movie together - arjun as an actor and arohi as a professional dancer - that would be very nice -

continue sooon pls

MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Woa! Wat a chapter! I knew Arjun and Arohi would end up working together. Haha.. they had to wait 2 hours for him.. Great chapter.. Continue soon nd thanks for the pm :) 

Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago