Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arjuhi_kmh

really that's amazing..must have missed that part.lemme go back and review chapter 6! well congratss! so how old r u ?

Lol thanks =) 
I'm 18...wbu? 
Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arjuhi_kmh

wow rajveer and shefu are so cutee..haha he said ily thinking about shefu but arjun though it was bout him! lol loved the uopdate! yes please update reall soon cant waitt

Hehe thanks =) 
I'm updating today just for yuuh guys =D
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

good part ya

Thank yuuuh Aparna =)
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

nice update fathima - pls continue soonn

Thank yuuh Priya Di =D
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

This Arjun is way too cute!!! 

Hehe I knw ;)
Originally posted by: mysticlover

your chapters are so light- heart and easy to enjoy! no big twists and vamps! just the way i love it! a perfect solution to chill out! Thank yuuuh so much! =D Nd I love it this way too...it's so much easier to write! 

so never ever think about bringing sad twists! i just love the preppy and fun updates of yours! Hehe thanks...I don't want to..but I have to na? 

and please throw that ranveer out! arohi is going to the red carpet with arjun and no one else! let's fix ranveer with anushka! Haha I will...someday soon =D Nd that will be a reallii gud day ;) That's what I'm planning on doing...(but shh don't tell anybody) ;)

update soon! I am today =)

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

OMGGG:D Arjun and Arohii? Awww! Love them sooo much:) What a lovely update!πŸ‘ Yep =) Thanks..

Ugh! I'm missing KMH right now, so badly... all because of you
😑 Hehe...sorry..but it's alright...just watch KMH all over again =D

I really hope Arjun and Arohi walk the red caret together, like everyone hopes to... 
😍  Maybeee... 
Thankx 4 the pm and plz pm me for the next update:):)
πŸ˜‰ Don't mention it...nd I will =D

Update soon asap! Or face my wrath! lmaaooo jus kidding:) Hope u update this sooon hun:) Lmfaoo...I am today actually...

Hiya everyone! So I'm updating again...I hope yuuh all lyk! =D

Chapter 9

'I can't believe Arohi wants me to take her to the red carpet' I think to myself as I'm trying to find Shefali. She should have just told me, than I would've said yes. I stop walking and think about that for a moment or two. No it's a good thing she didn't ask or else there will be awkwardness between us, which I don't want. Actually I bet we both don't want awkwardness, that's why she didn't say it.

I'm still lost in my thoughts when I see Shefali in front of me.

"Hey Shefali wait up" I say as I run up to her.

"Hey Arjun, what's up?"

"You won't believe it."

"I won't believe what?" She asks.

"Rajveer said he loves me!" I start laughing.

"Oh my god really?" She starts laughing and laughing and laughing. "What.." laugh "Did.." laugh "He.." laugh "Say.." laugh "Exactly?" laugh.

"He said 'And that's why I love you!'" I say and starting laughing all over again.

She stands up straight and her cheeks turn red. "He said that?" She asks.

"Yep, that's exactly what he said."

"Oh" She says and looks away.

"What happened?" I ask. "I'm confused, one sec you're laughing like crazy and the next you're all shy and embarrassed."

"Never mind" She says.

That's when Rajveer comes down the hall and stands beside me looking embarrassed. "You told her?" He asks.

"Yep, but when she found out what you exactly said she got all shy, do you know why?"

"Oh really?" Rajveer asks and looks at Shefali who has bright red cheeks.

He goes up to her and puts her arm around her waist. "Stop bothering my girlfriend." Rajveer says jokingly. "You're making her embarrassed."

"No I don't know that" I say sarcastically. "I've known Shefali since highschool, obviously I'm going to know." I pointed out.

"You've got a point there." Rajveer says.

Arohi then walks towards us. "Hey! I've been looking everywhere for you guys. The director is calling everyone."

"Okie dokes" Shefali says and she and Rajveer both go.

"Come on Arjun" Rajveer says to me.

"Oh yeah, you guys go first, I'll follow" I go stand my Arohi and I think Shefali got my point because she took Rajveer's arm and pulled him way forward. "Let's go Raj" She says and the walk away.

"So I thought about what you said earlier."

"Did you now?"

"Yep, you are one smart girl Aru!"

"Arjun!" Shefali exclaims as she turns back.

"Yes?"

"If you want to talk lower your voice, half the world can hear you."

"Oh sorry, I didn't know I was that loud."

"Well you were and when did you start calling her that?" Shefali and Rajveer both wink.

"What Aru? I've been saying that for a while now."

"Oh really?" She says as if she doesn't believe me.

"Yes really. Why you don't believe me?"

"No, no, I do, it's just so wonderful that you're calling Arohi that." Then she starts talking to Arohi. "Arohi you better get used to it, he'll be calling you that for the rest of your life." She says then smirks.

"Haha very funny" Arohi says but she's blushing. "I think I'll walk ahead, since you guys take so long." Arohi says and runs as fast as she can, away from Shefali. 'I guess she doesn't want Shefali to embarrass her more' I think to myself and start laughing.

My heart is beating so fast! I can't believe Shefali said that and that too in front of Arjun. That was so embarrassing. But I could get used to Arjun calling me Aru. It has a ring to it, especially when Arjun says it. Oh my god Arohi, now you did it. You made your heart flutter. I still can't believe Arjun called me Aru! He's called me that once before, but it seems like this was the first time.

When we walk through the gym doors, I find myself looking at Ranveer. "What is he doing here?" I ask Shefali.

"I have no idea! Maybe he wanted to talk to you, but when he couldn't find you he came here."

"Yeah maybe" I say.

I walk up to him to say hi, when I hear him telling everyone all these embarrassing moments with me.

"...and you should've seen her face when I told her, she looked like a clown with all that makeup on! It was hilarious. You had to be there."

Oh my god, he's telling everyone that! I can't believe him! That was personal, real personal.

"Well Ranveer" I heard Arjun say as he walks up beside me. "You should see her face now; it looks like she's going to explode with anger."

Wow do I really look like that? I hope Arjun's exaggerating. I may be pissed off but I hope it doesn't show too much. That's when Ranveer turns around and realizes I'm there. He comes up to me. "Hi babe" He says. "I was just talking about you."

"Yeah I heard" I say and push past him.

"Are you really that angry as Arjun said?" I was just a joke and I thought everyone here was like your family."

Ugh does he not know that some things are personal?

"I'm not angry, just mad that you told everyone one of the most embarrassing things. You could've said anything else."

"Actually.." Ranveer pauses as if he hesitates to say something. "I did tell them other stuff too, more embarrassing things."

Oh my god how could he! Now I'm furious.

"Ranveer how could you?" Shefali says. "Don't you know there are things in life that are supposed to be kept private?" She exclaims. "You know what Ranveer..." Shefali starts screaming at him again but I stop listening and start thinking about what Shefali said earlier.

'You're the one that has to walk down that damn red carpet and you want to walk with your annoying boyfriend, Ranveer.'

'I can't believe you're still with that annoying boyfriend of yours!'

'Let's not spoil our moods by talking about your annoying and clingy boyfriend.'

Wow Shefu was right. Ranveer really is annoying and clingy. I can't believe I fell for him, he's so annoying. He may have killer looks or actually had killer looks and be a model, but he is damn annoying. I just can't believe that Shefali has been saying this the entire time and I just realized. I silently nodded at her. She stopped screaming at Ranveer and gave me a confused look, but I mouthed to her that I would tell her later. Then I turned to Ranveer. "I think you should go, Ranveer" I said. And to my surprise he left without a word.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that everyone! I'm really truly sorry." I said embarrassed. "I just can't be here right now; I'll be in my makeup room if you need me."

Everyone looked shocked, especially Arjun and Shefu, but I didn't care, I just walked out of the room with tears in my eyes. 

I hope yuuh all lyked...please comment and hit the lyk button if yuuh lyked! Spread the word if yuuh lyk this FF so far! =)

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

God! I hate Ranveer.. He's such a *******!!

Shefali nd Rajbeer r soo cute.. 

nd Arjuhi are absolutetly adorable <3

I jus cnt wait 4 Arjun nd Arohi 2 walk 2gether..

nd the bit bouh getting used 2 being called 'Aru' was sweet..

Hw dare Ranveer make my Aru cry?? I hope Arjun goes nd talks to her..
Continue soon.. thnks 4 the wonderful update nd the pm :)

Love ya x
Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranKundra4Eva

Hehe thanks =) 
I'm updating today just for yuuh guys =D

Really that's amazing!!!!!! i can't wait for the updateeπŸ˜›