he z messing around wid arohi!

but i love his pranks!

he is so adorable!

arjun is crazy!

update soon!
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh,finally i cmplt readng d parts. I lyk arjun,bt i thnk he is jst playng around arohi n i find him vry gud prankstar.
Aru is dancer,nah plz make her heroine! He he:) bt frm whr dis veeru cm? If he is bf of aru dn dis stry wl hv lots of emo scene i guess.
Btw gud job fatz.
Love it. N happy new year:)
sadffi thumbnail

Nice & Cute Update...

Just lovd it...

& happy happy new year...

Thnx for PM...

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow I loved both the parts
U have to update soon
Hope Arjun loved aru cause he's def given signs that he likes her
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

Oh,finally i cmplt readng d parts. I lyk arjun,bt i thnk he is jst playng around arohi n i find him vry gud prankstar.
Aru is dancer,nah plz make her heroine! He he:) bt frm whr dis veeru cm? If he is bf of aru dn dis stry wl hv lots of emo scene i guess.
Btw gud job fatz.
Love it. N happy new year:)

Yeah..he's just playing around...but I love his pranks too =P
You'll see why I made her a dancer and not the heroine...or else I wanted her to be the heroine too...
Veeru is...someone...you'll see in chapter 5 =)
Thanks Madhu =D

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
The Update was sooo cute...
Loved It...
I loved Arjun's tricks 😉
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Everyone! So thanks for all the support and stuff! I really means a lot =) I don't know if I'll be able to update in the next few weeks because school's starting tomorrow and my life is very hectic right now...so yeah... I hope you like chapter 5! Btw this chapter is for Sanju...cause she wanted a looonger chapter...it may not be that long but it's longer then any of my other chapters =P

Chapter 5

"Ugh, Arjun is so annoying, Shefali!" I say while pacing.

"I know, I know, but that's what he loves doing."

"I never see him annoy anyone else though, just me!"

"Stop being paranoid and stop pacing! With all this anger and frowning, you're going to get wrinkles. Hehehe" And she starts laughing.

"Fine" I say as I stop, "but nooo, you don't even know what he did to me!"

"Yes I do, he pulled you in the pool, that's all."

"No he did a couple of more things."

She starts smirking and says "Oh really? Like what?"

"First he came in my hair and makeup room and pretended to be Anushka by pulling my hair, second he pulled me into the pool, and third he asked me out for ice cream! And all this happened this morning!"

"He asked YOU out for ice cream and you said NO?"

"Well yeah, I was so fed up of everything."
Okay then."

It's seems like she's going to say something else when she gets a text.

"Hey, I have to go" She says while getting up, "I'll see you at the set tomorrow."

"Okay bye!" I say as she hugs me.

"Bye" And she leaves.

I arrive at the studio the next day and am about to go into the studio when Arjun comes out of nowhere and opens the door for me with his charming smile.

"After you" He says and winks.

Every time he smiles of even looks at me my heart skips a beat and I get lost in my own world. Ugggh see he did it to me again!

"Aaah practice is finally over" I say to myself as I sit on the bench and start drinking water. It's not that I don't like dancing, today was just a very exhausting day. When the water reaches my throat I feel so much more refreshed and cool.

"Hey" Arjun says as he comes up behind me and squeezes my shoulders lightly, "You were great out there!"

I choke on my water and it flys out of my mouth, right onto the floor.

"Arohi, you okay?" Arjun asks while coming and sitting beside me, patting my back.

"No I'm not okay! Why'd you scare me like that?"

"I didn't mean to, sorry" He says with a genuine and soft smile.

And for some reason I believe him.

When I'm finally ready, I come out of my hair and makeup room to see Arjun standing right there. He whistles and says "Hellooo gorgeous!"

I start blushing and smiling, "Thanks" I say.

"Come" He says as he takes my hand, "I'll walk you to the set."

Why is it that whenever I see him, my heart skips a beat?

I'm talking to Rajveer when I see Arohi rushing to the washroom, tears streaking on her face. I wonder what happened?

"I'll be right back" I say to Rajveer and push past him.

"Hey Arjun, wait, it's important!"

I leave Rajveer standing there stranded and go to the washroom. I knock and say "Arohi what's wrong? Open up!"

I hear sniffling and then slowly the door opens.

"What happened Aru?"

She looked up at me and says "Nothing happened."

I take her hand and make her sit down. "Arohi, I know something happened! What is it?"

"Fine" She says while looking down, "Today I couldn't get anything right. All my dance moves turned out horrible. Something's wrong with me today."

Then I feel water on my hand. I look down and realize that they were her tears. "Arohi, stop crying, okay!" And I wipe her tears.

"Okay" She says in a tiny voice. Then her phone rings.

"Oh" She says, as she looks at it, "I'll be right back." She smiles and stands up to go to the corner.

"Hmmm how should I ask? How should I ask?" I mumble to myself.

"Hey Veeru!"

"Hey Darling! Guess where I am? Mumbai! Let's go out for dinner tonight."

"That's great news but I have a lot on my mind right now and we still have to shoot. I'll call you back."

Arohi comes and sits beside me. She's back already? I don't even know how to ask her!

"Sorry, I had to take that."

"It's okay" I say, "Hey Arohi, I was thinking...do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" I ask really fast. I can see that she's shocked in her eyes but she covers it up quickly. Before she can say anything, Shefali comes.

"Arohi, I need to talk to you!" And she pulls her away.

"Hey Shefali! I was talking to her!" I exclaim.

"Well you can talk to her later." And they leave.

"So I see you and Arjun have been spending a lot of time together!" Shefali says as she winks.

I ignore her and say "Oh my god Shefali! What should I do? My day has already been so crappy and Veeru asked me to go to dinner with him tonight and Arjun asked me too! I feel so bad to say no to Arjun because he's been so nice and he helped me so much this past week."

"Obviously say yes to Arjun! He's way better" Shefali pauses and says "Oooh he's on to something! I really think he likes you! First he teases you, then is nice to you and now he asked you out for dinner! Luckkkyy!"

"Shut up Shefali, it's not like that, we're just friends. What...are you jealous?"

"No way! I already have Rajveer!" She says as she blushes.

"Hi Veeru!"

"Hey! Did you decide if you want to go?"

"Sorry I...have to go shoot" I say really quickly, "Maybe some other time" And I hung up. I feel bad for lying to Veeru but what should I've done? I can see Veeru all the time because he's my boyfriend. But this was a once in a life time opportunity. Good job Arohi, you did the right choice! And I start smiling.

"Where is he? Where is she?" I mumble to myself, "Aaah there she is" I say as I walk up to Arohi. When I'm about to go stand beside her, by the window, I see her smiling. Why's she smiling?

"What are you smiling at Arohi?"

"Oh nothing" She says, but I can see her start blushing.

"Okay...so you didn't get to answer before. Will you go out with me for dinner tonight?" I ask nervously.

"That'd be great" She says as she smiles.

*Sigh of relief* "Okay, I'll pick you up at 7" And I shoot her one of my smiles.

I'm waiting in my car in front of Arohi's apartment when she walks out in a red, strapless, lace chiffon dress. As I get out of my car I think Wow she looks gorgeous.

Oh my god! Arjun looks so hot! I think as he walks up to be with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He's wearing a black suit with a red dress shirt underneath. And his hair is spiked up with gel.

"Here these are for you" Arjun says as he passes the roses to me.

"Wow these are so pretty" I say.

"Not as pretty as you" Arjun says and clears his throat.

"Hahaha, thanks Arjun!"

"Come let's go to my car" He says and opens the door of the passenger seat.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome" He says and clears his throat again. 

I hope you liked it! =) Please comment good or bad! And hit the like button if you like! =)

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail

res

Edited by arjuhi_kmh - 12 years ago
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
woww1 what shud i say really geat chapter but what is bothering me is that arohi has a bf!!!!! ahh that is not good first things first they need to break up no matter what. anyways love shefu she is so cute and love arjun he is so awesome obviously he loveesss arohi or atleast has feelings for her!!(:

btw good luck in school we will eagerly be waiting for your nextt update!!!! good luck for skool. mwahh byee!