FF: Tera Hone Laga Hoon! (Chapter 8, Page 20) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Hogya??? =P

Chapter 4

"I wonder what kind of hairstyle you're going to do to me." I asked as I walked in the hair and makeup room.

"Hello? Hello Anushka! Where did she go? I guess I'll just have to wait" I say while sitting down in front of the mirror.

"This game is boring" I mumble to myself while playing on my phone. That's when I hear someone come in.

"Finally Anushka! Mein tumhari intezaar kab se kari thi. Anyways you're forgiven, just hurry up and do my hair. The shoot is about to start" I say while still playing on my phone. Anushka starts styling my hair when I feel a tug.

"Uff Anushka, Ahista karo! Mera sar bahut dook raha hain." She stops but after a couple of minutes I feel it again and again and again.

"Anushka!" I say while looking up into the mirror "Main ne kaha ke-----"

That's when I see not Anushka but ARJUN!

"Huh!" I gasp, "What are you doing here? And where's Anushka?"

"Hmm I'm "styling" your hair! He teases while winking. "Do you like it?"

"No! Now my heads hurting even more because you were pulling my hair."

Arjun puts his hands on my shoulders and says " Arohi,Arohi, Arohi, you know I wouldn't do such a thing. I was just having fun."

"Well you're kind of "fun" is not funny" I say. "Now get out of here before Anushka comes or else who knows what she's going to think" I say as I push him out.

Arjun roars with laughter. "I think we both know what she's going to think Arohi" He says while still laughing.

"Get out!" I say while still pushing him.

"Fine, but I know you're going to miss me!" He walks away winking.

We finally succeeded in finishing one of the hardest scenes, so we all decide to take a break and go swimming. Shefali and I are sunbathing when I get up and go to the edge of the pool and dip my toes in the nice, cool water. When suddenly someone pulls me down into the water.

"Aaah" I shriek.

"Hahahahaha!" Someone laughs and I recognize the laugh as Arjun's.

"You idiot! What's wrong with you?"

He smirks and says "You were going to get into the pool anyways."

"Well not like that!"

"Whatever at least it was fun."

"Fun for you" I mumble.

When I'm drying myself off, Arjun comes up to me and asks "Do you want to get some ice cream?"

"Are you crazy?" I scream "First you pull my hair, and then you pull me into the pool, now you think I'm going to fall for your trick and get ice cream with you? Are you crazy? You just love bugging me don't you?" And I start walking away.

He starts coming after me and says "No no Arohi, it's not like that! It's just ice cream!"

"Whatever Arjun" I say and walk away.

Please leave your comments and press the like button if you like =D

Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
res??

hehe sanju! dont kill me :P
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
wow an update - happy new year
how can it get over so soon fatz :D :D

Hmm.. Nice update..

Sorry for editing my res so late.. some1 was being stubborn as usual *Ahem, Ahem, Varsh di :P*

So cute.. Arjun winks at her.. *sigh* hw much i wud love for my arjun to do that to me..

He gave her a lift nd wen entering the sets, he put his arm around her as well.. hmm.. does Arjun lyk her already?? bcos he's defo giving signs..

Arjun is amazing.. love the silly pranks that Arjun is playing.. too gud.. im enjoying a lot..

Continue soon nd those updates were very short :P

Thanks for the pm :)

xxx
Edited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsSweetheart96

Varsh di I HATE YOU!!

I wanted to b first :(

@sanju : sorry jaan :( if you want you can use my spot :) you knw my pw anyways :):)

@fatz: priyanka tripped and arohi became heroine is it?? :D :D *please tell me yeshh* 😳

and who's ranveer?? 😕
Originally posted by -vrshn-

@sanju : sorry jaan :( if you want you can use my spot :) you knw my pw anyways :):)

@fatz: priyanka tripped and arohi became heroine is it?? :D :D *please tell me yeshh* 😳

and who's ranveer?? 😕

Priyanka falls and Arohi trips and falls into Arjun's arms...that's alll =P She's still a dancer =P
Guess! ;)
And what do you mean "how can it get over so soon"?
Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsSweetheart96

Hmm.. Nice update.. Thanks =)

Sorry for editing my res so late.. some1 was being stubborn as usual *Ahem, Ahem, Varsh di :P* Looll it's okay...

So cute.. Arjun winks at her.. *sigh* hw much i wud love for my arjun to do that to me.. I knw eh?

He gave her a lift nd wen entering the sets, he put his arm around her as well.. hmm.. does Arjun lyk her already?? bcos he's defo giving signs.. He's just playing around...but maybe he might like her...

Arjun is amazing.. love the silly pranks that Arjun is playing.. too gud.. im enjoying a lot..  Thank yoou...it really means a lot =)

Continue soon nd those updates were very short :P You knw how I'm writing them down nd then typing...well written all the chapters are 2 pgs long =P It's not my fault if they become really small typed...=P

Thanks for the pm :) No problem... =)

xxx
very sweet and funny episode