Frequent Posters

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
don't leave!! ...its called kabhi alvida naa kahena 🤗
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sorry asr4ever. i admit that i over reacted  for ur post. i apology to u.  pls dnt leave dis forum. once again sorry dear.😭
ViraatRox thumbnail
Hey Divi  😊

Do reconsider your decision.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts and responses.  Will really miss your sense of humor about so many things..

Please stay on..and keep on amusing us with your darjeegiri, detectivegiri  and great constructive criticisms of screenplays..

If not for anything..reconsider for the blue shirt.. 😊
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

i don't blame you...the forum has gone nuts !! 

fari di😭i dint expect dis frm u😭
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

no need to leave forum..pls stay..

i m leaving..i will never write in IPKKND forum..bcoz i got hurted very much..i will write only nelo's swayambor thread...except this i will never write anything..bcoz i m a khushi's fan and i feel that khushi never get the appreciation she deserve...everyone bash her...she is not classy..she is gavar...and from diwali night to farak parta hai track i noticed it...

so i decide i leave...

i m the biggest problem...

thanx lavanya,for ruining IPKKND completely for me...

but nelo gave me too much love..not only nelo,mina,fari,naila,mahi all..so i will write only nelo's swayambor thread...and will comment in barun and sanaya's profile
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
What The Hell?😲 what The Hell Is Going On This Forum?😕
why She Iss Leaving ??? why Pll Are Saying Stanger Thing in this post ?? Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
xxIPKxx thumbnail
Hi Divya

I have been following your posts since the very beginning.  Please reconsider.  It will be great loss to the forum.

I created a login just to make this post for you 😊.  For every negative post ..there are 100s of postive responses to your threads.  You are among friends here..