Adios... My last post on IPKKND - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Divya,

You should write whatever you like regardless of the response you get. If it's good then it's okay. If it's bad then that's fine too. But never let the negativity stop you from expressing yourself.

But if you have made your decision to not write your POV then I respect it.

But we don't need group think on IF we need diverse opinions. I too many times disagree with the story, the characters or even the actors. It never bothers me what comments say, if the are opposed to my way of thinking then so be it. Speak your mind. Be free in your thoughts. Express yourself.

All the best to you,

KF :-)
you're leaving?  pls don't go...
(borrowed from kuch kuch ho ta hai..)

pls don't let someone/something upset u to this extend.
maybe u need a time off, yes, a cool time period..

this newbie is just getting started to 'know' u ppl, and someone is already leaving?
sad...
Hey ! your posts are awesome and you shouldnt be disheartened by people at all ! If there are people that are ignorant then ignore them! Write for all the others that aren't

I hope you will reconsider babe x
Don't leave Divya...Im arshi fan like u...and all arshi fans have to be unite...and stay to support our Arshi...
Hey Divya!

Plz don't do this! Taking a short break s always good...but plz don't quit for the sake of few immature people...but dats ur decision and I respect it...jus wanna say V love u..
Ur posts never fail 2 bring smile on my face...Hope u will reconsider ur decision..

p.s ASR ki master darjee ka kaam kon karega?!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
People with common sense are very uncommon. Pls don't let bashers take over the forum.

Vote for sanity & sense!

Pls don't give up!

Divyaaa, pleaseee don't stop posting. I can say one thing, I LOVE reading your posts. Not just for the humor, but bringing out some sensible points. I've NO clue WHY criticism of ANY character is termed as "BASHING". WHY must one overlook the flaws in a character just for the sake of an actor?
I think the show and its characters are being taken WAY too seriously. What's the whole point of a bloody forum if all you do is praise the show? But yeah, you're right on that front, it's disgusting to see the state of this place. And then there are the actual bashing topics, which have no point but to vent all the frustration.
I hardly post on any topics now, cause you don't know how your opinion would be taken. But posting on your topics has always been a pleasure.
Please pleaseee don't stop posting.

Hey !!
Dont stop  post making posts.Your posts rock !!
Simply ignore them
divya, this is a joke or what? the forum has had worse than this..!

And you know that well..

Just because someone says that you are wrong, does not mean they are right.. every one has a POV and it does not need to go down well with ALL..

It was but ONE negative post and was countered with 100 positive ones, there is sanity left at the right places if you look for it..

It all depends on how YOU see it..

Get back here and show me your freaking attitude or whatever before I end up branding the one person's posts I enjoy as timid..

oh come on this is just a place to chill out..  dn't ever think on wat others say just do wat your heart says.. no one can do the best thing that u ve done here.. kindly dn't do this.. cowards may leave i want u to stand firm..