Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Adios... My last post on IPKKND

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya all  πŸ˜ƒ

To the folks who enjoyed my posts... thank you πŸ€— for indulging..

To the folks who inspired me to write ... to all the wonderful writers on this forum..you guys are great... and made me rethink several times .. 😊

To the folks who disagreed with me.. no hard feelings at all 😊  I respect your opinions

This will be my last post on IPKKND>. I will still log in to check on posts from my favorites..but I don't think I can handle posting new topics or responding to other posts anymore...

I always thought this forum was great..and its my first experience on IF..and I truly enjoyed it until recently..or rather just now..when one post just turned to be the last straw ..

One can still like an actor or character while pointing their shortcomings.. does a fan have to be totally biased ..and always have blinders on ?  I like Khushi and sanaya and rooting for her always...

.and I have been known to criticize Barun's acting sometimes as well as ASR's character... and I have never had any problems with ASR fans.. infact most of the folks who liked such posts have been  all known ASR fans

why is commenting on Khushi's character, acting and OTT antics  considered "bashing" ?  while slightest praise of Barun or ASR is considered "drooling" ? 

Maybe It's me..not any of you folks... I just have a hard time dealing with how it's sometimes just not possible to have a regular exchange of ideas...

Adios... all !!.. you guys have great time here... take care !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NO YAAR! Don't leaveee! Pleasee! i love reading your posts! please don't stop em! plzplzplzplzplzzz!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i don't blame you...the forum has gone nuts !! 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT THE!!! lol sorry that was kinda necessary lol. But anyways aww don't leave hun please x
mpks1 thumbnail
Divya , don't be disheartened, it all happens in the forum. Don't quit posting, I will miss them. As I said your posts on trivial stuff is more interesting than the actual episodes these day. Please don't quit for the sake of readers like me.
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
It would be a pity if you left! Pls reconsider.
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please don't go, Divya. I only recently realised how humorous your posts were and often, how insightful. I hadn't really seen many of your posts until I came across one in a thread which I cannot remember the name of! 

Anyway, there appears to be a lot of negativity around this forum this weekend and it's disappointing to see. 

We come on the forum to enjoy ourselves in the main - yes, it's difficult but do try to ignore the bashers - usually people who criticise needlessly only do it because they lead empty, shallow lives themselves.

Don't take things to heart - do what YOU want to do, write what YOU want to write and others be damned. If they like it, great...if they don't, so what? Move on.

So, in a nutshell, please do reconsider - it's only a forum - use it to express and enjoy yourself.

Kind regards,

Saj

aka DT.

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey fellow dilliwala..please dont leave...:(..i love ur posts and stalk them silently!!:P
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divi, what is this ? πŸ˜²

If sane people like you leave the forum to insanity 😲, no then 

I am using ASR's dialogue (I hope it will work πŸ˜†)

Itni bhi kamzoori nahi hai Divi ki ek ladki ko kayal apni dimag se nikal sake ! Nahi mei haar mane wale nahi hoon. Ab bas, (whatever poster) naam se zyaada mere liye kuch nahi hai 

Mei intzaar karaha hoon πŸ€— πŸ€—

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok now...just stop it...what is wrong with everyone yaar!    sab chodne ki baat kar rahe ho...I think its the friday episode that screwed up everyone...i will have to do something here...HMMMπŸ˜‰

If you guys r going to keep doing this and saying things like i am leaving...then you r betraying SARUN remember that...

Don't look at people bashing ur posts...see the people who like your posts...okπŸ˜ƒ

So Jalebi bai of the week says don't leaveπŸ˜†