Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰ Hey madhu jaldi Day 7 par aajao. Usi din toh inhe milaogi. Kya bhaga kar shaadi karaane ka iraada hai.

madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti.r

kya madhu ji ... lagta hai aap ko bhi CVS ki hava lag gayi. Pehle saath saal ki judaai , phir RB ka ye gussa πŸ˜‰ . bechari Preeto ... But hats off to your writing skills  SSSP ke CVS will have to watch out  ... competeion is here :)

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww Rajbeer is hurt and itna gussa hmm bechari Preeto...feel bad for both of them...Madhu u have made it very interestinggg veryy well written dear loved reading it... πŸ‘
jus want to know agge kya hoga πŸ˜‰..come up with next part soon...πŸ˜ƒ
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

aww Rajbeer is hurt and itna gussa hmm bechari Preeto...feel bad for both of them...Madhu u have made it very interestinggg veryy well written dear loved reading it... πŸ‘

jus want to know agge kya hoga πŸ˜‰..come up with next part soon...πŸ˜ƒ

thank you sooo much...2 all of you...

i was apprehensive about dis ff...πŸ˜•...as its a little tragic one...😭...

but im obsessed wth rb's intense nature...☺️

thank you for accepting d story d way it is..😊...

i really pray cvs dont go my way...🀣...

by d way...next part is on its way...soon...πŸ˜ƒ

madhubansen thumbnail
Preeto ff - Part 3 - Day 3

The house buzzed with excitement of d engagement preparations. In d blur of d frantic activities of d house, preeto's dull murmur went unheard."Can you forgive me? It hurts so much to hurt you.".... no!no!no! Stop ranting about your hurt preeto. Concentrate on him. Yes... "I realize, dat though u were not shouting anymore, you were silently broken"... yeah? so now wat?...wat will I say den? Come on preeto. The words simply didn't feel d way she felt...Now in front of d mirror, she was in deep thought. Apologizing won't do...she needed  2 tell rb something dat he had wanted 2 hear 7yrs ago.. I know, that you will never leave me, bcoz you are made for me & Somehow I'll make you see dat rb. How happy you make me...how I can't live this life without you by my side...I need you to survive...  "You look in my eyes and u will see that I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry. Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me. Search your heart, search your soul. And you will find me there. Please don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You know it's not true. There's nowhere for me, unless you're there." "I am here".....her heart jumped 2 her mouth with d sight of rb standing right behind her...staring at her through d mirror...she had been so busy with her rehearsals of confessing 2 him dat...

"Your eyes...look tired...u need 2 look better for d happy occasion... Maybe I can help?" Preeto stood up, but rb continued...  "& we can talk about our deal too."..."deal??"...Rb was now looking at d jewellery spread on d dressing table. "Yes! Our deal of forgiveness. Wasn't dat u were preparing 2 ask from me?" Preeto was confused but became even more, when rb moved closer with her long dangling earrings... "You forgive me for liking you too much"....their tinkling sounding more like a fire alarm...about to go off any minute.. "and I'll forgive you for not liking me enough"..... his finger tips tracing along her earlobes... "You forgive me for missing you so much"....he hissed in her ears... "and I'll forgive you for being so cold"... d earring pierced itself & so did his words... "You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart".... he moved to d other side and drew away her hairs dat were shrouding her ears... "and I'll forgive you for not hearing it"...his once soft voice was laced with a cold indifference..."You forgive me for playing your games".... Disbelief etched itself on preeto's face... "and I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions"...he now closed in on her with his arms reaching around her neck... "You forgive me for loving you so much".....d hair on her back stood still as rajbeer caressed aside her long thick tresses... "And I'll forgive you for not noticing"....he leaned in close to her and with a soft click, clasped d necklace... "You forgive me for wanting to be with you"..... he swung her teeka between their eyes and in another swift movement the cold metal touched her forehead skin... "And I'll forgive you for avoiding me".... shivers spread through her entire body... "You forgive me for not being able to let go".... He held her shoulders with unusual strength... "And I'll forgive you for never having latched on".... and made her sit... "You forgive me for having hopes and dreams".... He knelt beside her holding up her wrist... "And I'll forgive you for crushing them".... d bangles jingled against each oder as he slipped them on... "Does it hurt?" preeto wasn't at all sure, wat he meant ... "FORGIVENESS" ...she understood soon...  "HEALS".... & d last bangle grazed a scratch... "aaouchh..."...."This time it hurt, right?".... Preeto's soul sunk into a deep pit of hopelessness...as rb got up... "So, do we have a deal?"

"Are waah preeto. Aaj to tumpe koi mar mitne waala he. Kisne tayar kiya tumhe?" simmi's innocent question was answered by d answer 2 her question itself. "aaj to tum bhi bahut sundar lag rahi ho simmi" Rb had swung an arm around simmi and as dey stood side by side..preeto noticed simmi gleaming.. Her expression didn't go unnoticed and simmi confirmed, "finally ye pathar maan gya shaadi ke liye. Humse bachna asaan thori na he?" Simmi's laughter gagged every desire of preeto's heart.

History had repeated itself for her today. Once she had shut away d the breeze of love and now it blew, only it was not for her. Its gentle caressing touch had opened the old wounds, instead of healing them. She knew dat rb still waiting for her was too good to be true, yet when she had seen him again, her heart had rejoiced and she had given in to her feelings.  She had let her heart believe that her first love was really not lost, that there was still chance for it to be completed. She had felt the forgotten sensations of his love coming back to life, and her eyes had shone with those hopes again. But alas! It was just d shadow of a long lost dream. Her heart was now empty & so were her eyes. Destiny had crushed out their innocent dreams of love and hopes of a beautiful future. She never had time for her tears & today would b no exception.  Nobody had heard the sound of her heart breaking. She plastered a smile on her face and the crash of her broken heart was drowned in the mighty celebrations of d night as she embraced the dark reality.

The Deal of Forgiveness is a famous quote...by i dont know who...nobody mentions the source & it has been posted on the internet under various authors. I clearly state here that the are not my own.

Edited by sen_madhuban - 12 years ago
Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome writing.  It sends shivers down my spine when I read it.  As others have said seven years separation is a long time.  Well done beautiful work.
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

πŸ˜‰ Hey madhu jaldi Day 7 par aajao. Usi din toh inhe milaogi. Kya bhaga kar shaadi karaane ka iraada hai.

hmmm...abi to kahani me twists baaki he!!πŸ˜‰

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww poor RB but Shaadi aur SImi se nahiii

Good writing dear...Goose bumps aa gaya sach mein

Is there a next part ??? Please say "YES"
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bobby1810

Awesome writing.  It sends shivers down my spine when I read it.  As others have said seven years separation is a long time.  Well done beautiful work.

Welcome to the forum friend...

& for reading+appreciating+encouraging my ff...im very thankful...

i hope i can live up 2 ur wonderful praises...

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Madhu veryyy well written...πŸ‘
Beautiful lines loved it...Part3 is one of my fav in this FF till now...πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for next part hopinggg some cuteee scenes of Rajpreet soon..πŸ˜‰