Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Preeto ff-woh saat din-Last part-completed (Page 3)

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Wink agreed madhu but saat saal is tooo much. Itni bedard bhi mat bano Preeto ki tarah. plsssLOL

rajpreet scenes du to compensate hoga na??!!!Wink

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.r

too gud !!!!!! look forward to the next part :)

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Preeto ff - woh saat din..- Part 2

Day 2

"If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me...you'll take away the very heart of me...please Preeto...PREETO.."....  Rajbeer got up with a jerk...  Every night...every damn night...every moment of my sleeping & waking hours have been haunted by you Preeto.... "A love like ours is a love that's very hard to find. How can we let it slip away??".... I was a fool...dat I didn't see it...it wasn't slipping...u wrenched it out of me...u took what was dearest to me...my love...for you... "Preeto, listen to me. We've come too far to leave it all behind & how can we just end it all this way??".... You could end it because it never started for you...your love never existed... "When tomorrow comes we'll both regret this, I know that." Miss Manpreet Singh Dhillon, Fashion Designer. Why do you have to regret? "Preeto, I need you more than you'll ever know. I can't live if you're not happy, if you cry."  Rajbeer held on to the edge of his bed. The memory of their seven year old conversation still overwhelmed him. How weak. How vulnerable he had felt when he had bared all his heart in front of her. "But I can live without you if it makes you smile." Rajbeer covered his face...and for the first time...after that day...he cried...not in pain...in anger...

"Arre Kanwal ji, ap Baani ki shaadi Preeto se pehle kyu karwa rahe ho?"  "Ab itna acha rishta jo mil gaya." "Rishta to Preeto ke liya  bhi mil sakte he Biji" "Arre Rajbeer Puttar.  kal tu achanak chala gya." "Ha Biji, kuch yaad aa gya tha" "Biji, sare gifts kaha..." Her eyes fell on Rb... "kaha..." "Tumhari gari kyu ruk gayi? Lagta he raat thek se soi nahi, kyu?" He hates me...he despises me... But yet he still reads me like mirror."Puttar, tu hi mana is ziddi ko. Itne din to zimmedariyo ka bahana banati rahi. Dekh. Kaise ansuna karke chali gayi."

"Preeto, zara halwe ko dekh lio." "Dekh lio?? Es dhuye me to karchi hi nahi dikh rahi! Haye Babaji, kahi ye neche se jal to nahi gya?" She was all wet trying to stir the extremely thick concoction with a huge spoon. "Main kuch madad kar du?" She had barely turned to Rb's voice, when she felt him uncomfortably close to him. It might have looked like any bollywood romantic scene, the heroine all wet and close to the hero, while both were surrounded in a surreal mist. The difference was preeto wasn't sure, if they can still be called "for each other". But she wanted to be sure...desparately...He had told her, "The decision to move apart was yours. Now the decision of whether or not to get together will be mine." And now after a year of that, Rajbeer was back. For her? Rajbeer read the question on her face... "halwa jal jayega" "Aap..." Preeto wasn't sure what obstructed her breath...d fumes of d kitchen or d closing space between dem. But when Rb held her by her shoulders, she was sure it was d latter. He stepped in closer and when she could almost inhale his breath...he turned her...towards d huge vessel... "Tum kuch puch rahi thi?" his hands slid across the length of her arms awakening every millimetre of her skin to an old sensation... "Aap yahan? Itne samay baad." He now held her hands and started stirring. "Preeto, life is like an hourglass, glued to the table. It has no rewind button." Her back ached with d effort to insulate itself from his heart...hammering against his chest... "Maine aapko bahut yaad kiya" She had said it, finally. He left her. He moved away. Now facing her. Preeto blinked to clear d watering of her eyes. "You say you've cried a thousand rivers...And now you're swimming for the shore...towards me...But You left me drowning in my tears...And you can't save me anymore." She blinked again...But the water was here to stay...

"PREETO" ....Simran screamed and ran to hug her. "Your designs rock. Bahut acha kiya ki tumne professional banne ka decision liya" "I agree simmi. After all one cannot keep living for others only." "Designs, plans"... "Manipulations, calculations" Rb added softly... "Aisa natural talent"  Don't hate me...don't fight me...I'm tired and so alone...Have I exhausted your patience? Is this when you first begin to feel that first inkling of disgust for me?...her pleading eyes asked Rajbeer... and he just smiled...not d reassuring comforting one...but d one which clearly said, I HATE YOU PREETO....he moved away across d room... I hate that I fell for you... & looked up at d staircase & remembered d day he had discovered dat dhruv's trick 2 find out if a girl loves you...did work...  I hate that your smile haunts ...  he turned and his eyes fell on her sewing machine...how adorably jealous she had looked while stitching d dress for his special friend...  I hate so many things, but the one...I hate the most is that...I ever loved you Preeto.

Edited by sen_madhuban - 22 December 2011 at 5:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...cuddly pupspreeti.raysha1989Raj_preetVistaasnehapatro

preeti.r Goldie
preeti.r
preeti.r

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
kya madhu ji ... lagta hai aap ko bhi CVS ki hava lag gayi. Pehle saath saal ki judaai , phir RB ka ye gussa Wink . bechari Preeto ... But hats off to your writing skills  SSSP ke CVS will have to watch out  ... competeion is here :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Wink Hey madhu jaldi Day 7 par aajao. Usi din toh inhe milaogi. Kya bhaga kar shaadi karaane ka iraada hai.

madhubansen

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.r

kya madhu ji ... lagta hai aap ko bhi CVS ki hava lag gayi. Pehle saath saal ki judaai , phir RB ka ye gussa Wink . bechari Preeto ... But hats off to your writing skills  SSSP ke CVS will have to watch out  ... competeion is here :)

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
aww Rajbeer is hurt and itna gussa hmm bechari Preeto...feel bad for both of them...Madhu u have made it very interestinggg veryy well written dear loved reading it... Clap
jus want to know agge kya hoga Wink..come up with next part soon...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenpreeti.r

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

aww Rajbeer is hurt and itna gussa hmm bechari Preeto...feel bad for both of them...Madhu u have made it very interestinggg veryy well written dear loved reading it... Clap
jus want to know agge kya hoga Wink..come up with next part soon...Big smile

thank you sooo much...2 all of you...

i was apprehensive about dis ff...Confused...as its a little tragic one...Cry...

but im obsessed wth rb's intense nature...Blushing

thank you for accepting d story d way it is..Smile...

i really pray cvs dont go my way...ROFL...

by d way...next part is on its way...soon...Big smile

snehapatro

Go to top