Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Preeto ff-woh saat din-Last part-completed (Page 13)

Bobby1810 Goldie
Bobby1810
Bobby1810

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Vah Vah Madhu. Hats off to your FF.  You can really feel the passion and the love in your FF.  One can imagine this actually taking place, it feels so real.  This is for you. Thumbs UpClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.r

Originally posted by ankitaluv

Good and missing RB Wink... Is there a continuation for this Day 5 ?
Dying to read next part...
Agree missed RB  ... enjoyed the part though , u really are good  ... and as usuall waiting eagerly for the last 2  days when rajpreet will be together Smile 

no missing rb anymore dear...Wink...

its rajpreet all along from now...Smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti.rBobby1810

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Wowww Madhu dear Part11 is awsomeee and romantic...grttt job keep up...Thumbs Up...Loved reading it very well written...ClapClap

madhubansenBobby1810

preeti.r Goldie
preeti.r
preeti.r

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
It was great , very romantic ... when the lights went off it reminded me of the episode when there is a power cut and Preeto is scared of the darkness and hugs RB. Embarrassed ... oh when will the next weekend come ...Wink waiting for the nxt update Smile

madhubansenBobby1810

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.r

looking forward to it  ... now that u have also told it has only rajpreet in it Embarrassed ...that shud be a bonus  ... as I am hoping todays episode would be good tooSmile

all dis EA by cvs makes my  ff look happy...LOL LOL LOL...

writing d last day of d ff...

just rajpreet romance...
Big smile

Bobby1810

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

OMG , You are tooo good Madhu...Fab Fab Fab ..

No words just A big standing ovation to you Clap

--Saina--

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Preeto ff-woh saat din-Part 12 - Day 7

The house lit up in various hues and shades. The guests had returned from the anantkara in the gurudwara and since Baani's in laws had wanted a proper Hindu wedding ritual, everybody geared up for the gala evening. Biji-bauji had more reasons to celebrate. Preeto had finally agreed for marriage and their happiness was infectious. But Preeto had caught the melancholy of Rajbeer. He was now packing to leave immediately after the wedding. Time sped with the speed of light and preeto's heartbeats missed their pace when Baani got up for the sacred marriage vows around the holy fire. She slowly slipped past the assembled and crept upstairs to Rajbeer's room. The scene she met, made her traverse all ranges of feelings and emotions, and somehow pulled her in towards Rajbeer, who stood in the centre of the room. A face of pure beauty peeped from all around him. Preeto felt rajbeer's desperation, grief and overwhelming love as he prepared to burn all the sketches he had made of her.

"This is the end Preeto" A wry, heartbroken expression that twisted her gut, spread on his face."I love you, Preeto." he said seriously, his voice laced with desperation and a tinge of fear. She held her breath and let his voice bore into her, horrified, not just at his words but at the tone in which he said them. It took her some four seconds to realize that he still remained unaware of her physical presence. But it took some more moments before he became aware of her.Preeto had let out a sudden sharp breath as flames licked hungrily the papers strewn in the room. His eyes reflected the bright fire burning his heart's desire. The house resounded with the holy chants of matrimony, but couldn't drown out the wails of their dying love.  The two waiting, longing, aching Hearts continued to burn brighter in the darkness of the night.

"Soon this house will witness your marriage Preeto" he walked towards her. The very thought of it was burning his soul somewhere inside. "A union of spirit and soul will take place as the unbreakable vows are chanted." Preeto was too shocked to speak. Her face wrenched itself into a horrified stare as rajbeer's words threatened to take shape in her mind's eye. Another moment of it, and she would lose all the positivity and sense of life. He took her hands in his and clutched them near his heart. "May your marriage be full of laughter...May every day be a day in paradise and may it be sealed by happiness...here and hereafter." Rajbeer's heart was burning with love. All he could see was the flame as he held her hands and walked her towards it. Preeto's heart pulsed with passion like waves on an ocean as she followed him.

"Our love has become firm by your walking together with me. Together we commit that we will share all responsibilities" an unmistakable quiver in his voice as they walked around the blazing light. Their divine love, beckoned them to a world beyond, where only lovers can see with their eyes of fiery passion. Rising away from all the worries, grave thoughts and questions...she felt herself being taken to that distant land of promise.

"Now you have walked with me the second step of Mutual love and trust." As the flames danced in both their midst, Preeto lost all senses in the world of love. Her senses had left the familiar for a while & stretched out to a welcomed season. "I will love you and you alone as my wife and fill your heart with strength and courage." As she heard Rajbeer saying out those words to her...For just dose moments she wished to trade her identity with someone else...Someone who had not given away her love for the sake of her family responsibilities... ...someone who didn't have to see the love of her life lighting up someone else's heart. She wanted to change herself into someone with the destiny to be his life partner.

"I pledge to Share your sorrows and joys." They had lived the life of falling stars in the sunlit sky, fulfilling d wish of other's hearts but whose fall went unnoticed by them who wished on their fallen destiny. "My devotion to you is pure and you are my joy." Not a single soul witnessed d sublime beauty as they held hands and burned into a sacred existence that defies & surpasses every description of ecstasy And love. She closed her eyes and let herself flow with her desires, unfastening the bindings of her feet.

"We shall love and respect each other's respective families." Preeto's eyes fluttered open, and as she saw him, somewhere she knew she had to stop it. But the desperation, helplessness, concern that looked out from his eyes was not of a mere lover...it was the kind of madness that you see only when someone is truly in love. "I promise you that I shall always be with you." and then for the first time that night, she responded to his pleas. She took a step forwards and answered all his questions:he was the only thing keeping her tied to this life. And finally, he understood. He had never been alone ever - she was always there. With the saddest smile, he took her hand as a vow to never let her walk alone again.

"In the fifth holy round around the fire, I ask for a peaceful long life with you. May I fill your heart with great joy and peace, time and time again." As she walked behind him, she thought about him, his sweet laughter, how his eyes twinkled when she smiled. She was in his every thought. And when a lone tear escaped her eye questions plagued her mind. Upon seeing their entangled hands, just like their lives were entangled with each other, even more painful memories came back. She had opened up her heart and let him feel what she had been avoiding all this time, making her question her own actions. With that tears rolled down jerking her apart. 

"The sixth phera is for bountiful seasons and I pray that we may go through these seasons together." Even before she could understand her own state of mind, fate sends the answer: You two are made for each other. And that point realization hit her hard. No! Her mind screamed that she can't let that happen. As her heart and mind battled it out, she whispered his name. For a flicker of a second, rajbeer stopped to turn and look at her, but as she breathed his name, he knew what he had to do. He didn't hesitate and looking at her he said, "I promise that I will always be with you." Her guards down; she surrendered herself to him, to her love, to her life. In that moment it wasn't Preeto and Rajbeer, no right or wrong, everything dissolved into nothingness. For that moment was only about a man and a woman who had suffered long...a man who had seen his love spring back from the valleys of memories only for him...and a woman discovering what she had been missing all along. And as they held hands, they made the silent promise of love and life, of always being there when need arises...of never leaving each other's side ever. A poignant moment symbolizing that they are meant to be.

In that instant, it was as though her heart could feel his and her mind could read his. "Kyun aap mujhse dur nahi ja sake Rajbeer?" Her heart questioned him, knowing full well the answer lay within her own heart. "Finally, let us take the seventh step and be true companions..." With Rajbeer's words, she could only confirm what she didn't want to accept: their hearts were inextricably linked to one another's. But her heart could only take her so far. "...and remain partners in a life of understanding, loyalty, unity and companionship."   His voice was paving a new path towards himself, one that she could not help but travel on. She had thought that she could fill up herself with all the love she had...but right now all was drowned under the feelings he had for her. She could not look at him and not love him anymore. She had fallen too deep into his pain to bring him any more. She was hesitant at first; unsure of whether she should let herself feel for him, but then she simply walked on the last step.

"We have taken the Seven Steps. Our love has become inseparable and firm. We are word and meaning, united. You are thought and I am sound. Now you have become completely mine and I offer my total self to you. Hereafter, I cannot live without you. Do not live without me." The fire died but it set ablaze all her passions. She brushed aside her worries and escaped the prison of her ego and lost herself in the abode of his arms. For that short second she held her entire world within the confine of her arms as she hugged him close to her, he smiled a tiny bit but closed his eyes. Pulling her close to himself, he held her closely as his arms were wrapped around them. Preeto's racing heart longed to revel in the drunken frenzy of his love. The intoxication of Love so strong, that she no longer wanted to stand mute with the agony of the wishes in her heart. This felt so good to Rajbeer. His emptiness abated as her warmth filled his void. Tonight everything had changed. Or rather, dragged them away from the life they had been living.

"Rajbeer"...Simran's voice broke the spell and the enchantment lifted.

Please let me know how it is...press d like button/comment/criticize/suggest...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 13 February 2012 at 4:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cuddly pups[email protected]julliemehtaBobby1810gowrisaneha fan1Raj_preet--Saina--

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Madhu - I read your last part and Day 7 today..I am unable to bear the suspense that's the reason i didn't read your day 6 (last part) until you wrote Day 7...But ab phir se suspension but who cares as long as Rajpreet is together i can take the suspense..right?? Day 7 was awesome , the idea of phere , kasme everything was sooo perfect and the lines you used was awesome and finally Rajpreet togetherDancing ...Wish you were the CV of SSSP and I mean it.. Thumbs Up

Now coming to yuur writings, you are fab dear..There is lot of passion in your writing and they are very intense ...Clap
You should write novels.Clap

Great job...kudos...Clap 

now when is the last part coming ? have to wait till Friday ?Unhappy

Edited by ankitaluv - 10 February 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julliemehtaBobby1810madhubansen

Go to top