Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haaye Haaye Rajpreet...❀️ Ur The Besttt Madhu dear jus loved readinggg tooo awsomeee and amazinggg writing...πŸ‘
keep cuming up with more...πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All the pars are just

Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well what can I say Madhu.  You are very talented and brillant writer.  I loved all the parts.  I really love the passion and intensity of your last scene/part.  Awesome.  I loved it very much.  I am blushing.😳

Love you.❀️  More to see more writing.  You should write a romantic book or do some poetry you will be great.  This is for you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—β­οΈ
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have read all the parts now... they are superb ...  you are a brilliant writer :) you can describe emotions very well πŸ‘πŸ€—
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome FF MadhuπŸ‘. beautifully written πŸ˜ƒ
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti.r

tooo good Madhu ... I am out of words ...its getting better with every part ... loved it  ... par ab in dono ko milao gi kab aur kaise  ... seems interesting  ...  aag to dono taraf hai ...aaur CV's ki tarha tumne bhi SKA ko loop mein rakha hai πŸ˜† woh kahin bhi fit ho jati hai ...  but really a very gud part and as usual waiting for the next weekend  ... thats whn u generally upload the nxt part

thanks dear...for all d appreciation & encouragement...

i hope rajpreet milan was satisfactory...

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Madhu amazing yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ every part is beautiful πŸ‘
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a conclusion Madhu ...it was fab , too good πŸ‘... enjoyed it the most ... Rajpreet milan is always good to read  , do continue writing . When is the next  one starting  πŸ˜‰ 
madhubansen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajpreeto

Too good Madhu...Har jagah suspense hi Suspense hai πŸ˜‰

Dying to read next part

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...i love suspense...πŸ˜‰...but not melodrama...😑...

thanks a lot dear...

πŸ˜†
madhubansen thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

Hey Madhu...Firstly thankuuu for bringinggg KW as Raj im crazyyy fan of KW jus love him a lottt...❀️

Loved Part 9 and Part 10...Awsomeee lines and veryy well written dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
In Part 10 my fav: As rajbeer wiped away the single drop of sadness from her face caressing her cheeks with his thumb...his mind kept rewinding... "You were the best thing that happened to me. I had given up hope on life...and you came into my life to remind me that there's still good in this world. I had put up walls, but you stubbornly tore down each with your love. You saw things about me that I never saw, and you allowed me to look in the mirror, and love the person smiling back."

Waiting for next part...πŸ˜ƒ

i didnt know KW was ur fav...πŸ˜‰...i loved him since remix days...though i didnt see dmg..but absoloutely love his acting...πŸ‘...

hope he comes in sssp...raj & simran...ddlj recreated...πŸ˜‰