Preeto ff-woh saat din-Last part-completed - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Haaye such a sweettt one yaar  jus loveddd part4...πŸ‘πŸΌ
wonderful writing as always Madhu dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘
by the way though not much similar part4 first para reminded me of clay scene of mayur(mjht) one of my fav jodi..❀️
waiting for ur next part Madhu plz come up with part5 soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely writing again Madhu.  There is happiness for Preeto in her family yet a longing and sadness for her own life.  Look forward to the next part very soon
Originally posted by preeti.r

finally u are back ... gud one Madhu... how about a quick part 6 too... a lil longer than part 5 and yes do continue the romance :)

Originally posted by snehapatro

Wonderful writing Madhu dear...πŸ‘ Keep up the guddd workkk...πŸ‘πŸΌLoved it ...plz come up with Part6 very soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Raj_preet

Good job madhu...πŸ‘πŸΌ now waiting for ur next ff

Preeto ff - Part 7 - Day 5

Mehndi...Ha Ha Mehndi...Mehndi...Ha Ha Mehndi...

Rang the chorus of all the self proclaimed "Singing stars of Dhillon Family". Preeto was furiously muttering under her breath as she scurried around attending the assembled.
"Saari kyu mamiji??" "teri behen ki mehindi he aaj" She might have won that argument hands down, but a stern look from biji and preeto had to be content with just an angry scowl.

Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain...

Preeto tugged herself hard as she felt dragged back by something. She had assumed that it was her stupid saari again. But a stinging sensation told her it wasn't her saari holding her back. It was her bangle. His bangle...she mentally corrected herself. "It's no good trying rajbeer. I just can't fight all the memories of you."

Yeh To Mehndi Hai...Yeh To Mehndi Hai...

The bangle rajbeer had gifted her on karva chauth had tangled onto a curtain and her tugging it had bruised her wrist.
 "Are kya ho gya?" biji seized her hand to examine... "haldi laga le, zakhm bhar jayega"... "Whoever says this pain would ever go away, doesn't know what it is to be without you" ...she looked sadly at d worried face of her mother, which suddenly changed into surprise. "Ye kya hain?" Preeto gazed down at the perfect red circle on her palm "Red is the colour of love..." he had said..

Mehndi To Rang Laati Hain...

She had removed the bangle, not for the blood it had shed, but for the memories it was flooding her with. "Tumne mere liye vrat rakha he?" I can't lie to myself...and There's no denying the tears I'm crying for you. She had run to the hand pump to wash herself off his colours when her head again buzzed with the sights and sounds of the past. Everything I see, reminds me of you.

Log Baago Se Ise Tod Ke Le Aate Hain...

I can't break free from you. With every single day, it won't go away, the way I feel about you. She let the cold water gush on her hands, freezing the blood running underneath them. Her eyes not leaving sight of the still dark red spot.

Aur Patthar Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain...

She took a stone lying around and with a frustrated anger started rubbing it across her palm. I hate to feel this way. My days all feel the same. And yesterday was proof that tomorrow will too be the same. The rubbing increased in strength and speed. I've only got myself to blame. Nothing feels the same without you.

Phir Bhi Hothon Se... Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain...

My heart is breaking in a million bits inside. But I can't forget you. Just can't fight it. Just can't hide it. I'm still in love with you. She dug her fist into her mouth & tried to stop herself from crying out aloud.

Yeh To Mehndi Hai...Yeh To Mehndi Hai...

Sitting in a pool of cold water, preeto saw that the red spot that rajbeer had given had faded to give way to glistening drops of blood that she had given herself.

Mehndi To Rang Laati Hain...

His dupatta...his painting...his love...and her hand...all bore the same colour. She closed her fingers into a fist as she couldn't bear any more of the colour red.

Bandh Mutthi Mein Dil Ko Chupaye Baithe Hain...Hai Bahana Ke Mehndi Lagaye Baithe Hain...

She gasped for air as the awareness of her sorrow & loneliness languished in her breaths. Does it hurt when you breathe too? Because it does when I do. Please...please rajbeer... ...Stop haunting my dreams... Please set me free...Please tell me what must I do. My memories haunt me... And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you because u'll always be the only one.

Mehndi... Ha Ha Mehndi... Mehndi... Ha Ha Mehndi...

Nature joined her mourning as dark clouds gathered to veil the moon and just like heavy clouds in the sky...heavy hearts...are best relieved by the letting of a little water.

"Oil will help" Simran was telling. Her sudden appearance had taken preeto by surprise and she secretly thanked Babaji for the darkness of the clouds. "Love...it colours the darkness of solitude with our dreams",simmi chatted happily as she helped Preeto rub off the colour.  Her eyes brightening as steadily as the colour on preeto's palm was fading. "Just the sound of his name makes me want to dance", she laughed shyly as a part of preeto was slowly dying. "You know preeto, now i finally know why people can't sleep when they are in love?" Simmi had left her hand and now faced preeto with an eager anticipation. Preeto smiled (that is she felt her lips tauten).  "Because reality is finally better than your dreams." Preeto walked with Simmi as she pulled her indoors...a huge gaping hole in the place of her heart...a hole around which she had been walking all these years...and in which she had finally fallen tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9xEGmBIFk

Please let me know how it is...press d like button/comment/criticize/suggest...
Edited by sen_madhuban - 12 years ago
Good and missing RB πŸ˜‰... Is there a continuation for this Day 5 ?
Dying to read next part...
Edited by ankitaluv - 12 years ago

Madhu, (hope you don't mind me calling you by this name😊)

Just came across your ff and am having trouble picking up my jaw that hit the floorπŸ˜ƒ...this is AWESOME!!! This

Your eyes...look tired...u need 2 look better for d happy occasion... Maybe I can help?" Preeto stood up, but rb continued... "& we can talk about our deal too."..."deal??"...Rb was now looking at d jewellery spread on d dressing table. "Yes! Our deal of forgiveness. Wasn't dat u were preparing 2 ask from me?" Preeto was confused but became even more, when rb moved closer with her long dangling earrings... "You forgive me for liking you too much"....their tinkling sounding more like a fire alarm...about to go off any minute.. "and I'll forgive you for not liking me enough"..... his finger tips tracing along her earlobes... "You forgive me for missing you so much"....he hissed in her ears... "and I'll forgive you for being so cold"... d earring pierced itself & so did his words... "You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart".... he moved to d other side and drew away her hairs dat were shrouding her ears... "and I'll forgive you for not hearing it"...his once soft voice was laced with a cold indifference..."You forgive me for playing your games".... Disbelief etched itself on preeto's face... "and I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions"...he now closed in on her with his arms reaching around her neck... "You forgive me for loving you so much".....d hair on her back stood still as rajbeer caressed aside her long thick tresses... "And I'll forgive you for not noticing"....he leaned in close to her and with a soft click, clasped d necklace..."You forgive me for wanting to be with you"..... he swung her teeka between their eyes and in another swift movement the cold metal touched her forehead skin... "And I'll forgive you for avoiding me".... shivers spread through her entire body... "You forgive me for not being able to let go".... He held her shoulders with unusual strength... "And I'll forgive you for never having latched on".... and made her sit... "You forgive me for having hopes and dreams".... He knelt beside her holding up her wrist... "And I'll forgive you for crushing them".... d bangles jingled against each oder as he slipped them on..."Does it hurt?" preeto wasn't at all sure, wat he meant ... "FORGIVENESS"...she understood soon... "HEALS"....& d last bangle grazed a scratch... "aaouchh..."...."This time it hurt, right?".... Preeto's soul sunk into a deep pit of hopelessness...as rb got up... "So, do we have a deal?"

is Masterful!!! Such a splendid play of words and ideas...you have woven this scene beautifully...the descriptive words and dialogues flow seamlessly in and out to paint a fabulous picture. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Wish there was an emo for standing ovation, because that is what I am giving you.

Hope you won't keep us waiting for too long for Days 6 and 7 and also praying that the last day includes a satisfyingly extended session of RajPreet re-unionπŸ˜ƒ

Madhu

wonderfull, I am speechless

Thank you so very much

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow madhu really impressed πŸ˜Š