Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Good job dear as usual .. Your writings are very intense and deep and you are too good writer..

dying to read next part
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😉 Gr8 yaar madhu. Ab jaldi se Part 6 aur 7 likh daalo aur Rajpreet ka milan kara do pls. Forum me toh party kar le.😆 Aur agar Cvs achhe mood me rahe toh beeji se hum tak yeh dilaasa toh pahuncha denge ki Pankeeta ke baad Rajpreet ki hi baari aayegi chahe unhe Preeto ke saath zabardasti hi kyon na karni padhe.👍🏼
madhubansen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bobby1810

It is awesome.  Transports you into a dream world.  Thank you for your creative writing.

actually i should be thanking you for d appreciation...

madhubansen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preeti.r

when is the part 5 coming up ... 😭 waiting for it ...

on its way dear...will update soon...
madhubansen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preeti.r

plz continue ... atleast aap un dono ko jaldi se milaye aur baki ke 3 din likh daliye ... still waiting ...

dis part is dedicated 2 u preeti...😃...for writing a wonderful OS...👏..& requesting me 2 update...😊...

i am sorry dear...😭..but i get free only on weekends.😕...so generally write on fridays...😕...

as dis part is written on weekday...its short...😭...

forgive me..😭...but had 2 keep ur request 2...😊..

thx for d appreciation & let me know how u like it...😊...

preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 😊 ... sure will wait for it  ... but i guess i will be reading it tomm morning  ...it already late for now  bye
madhubansen thumbnail
Preeto ff - Part 6 - Day 4 (contd...)

"Hey!!Hello!" rajbeer snapped his fingers and preeto'e eyes jerked open. She had been foolishly standing close eyed and open mouthed. Rb seemed to ignore her moment of weakness and continued, "Now your turn". "For what?" preeto said in a small voice. The mere thought of feeling around rajbeer's face was making her go weak in her knees. "An irradiation and glory of colour is what a picture should give us"... said rb while smoothening out the edges and adding clay here and there. "Add colour. But..."...he scrutinized her... "might be difficult for someone who leads a pale colourless life herself." "WHAT? What do you mean?" Rajbeer chose to make his actions speak for him as he stepped around her..."I mean that"...and slipped his hands over hers... "you may need some help"... His chin rested lightly on her neck and his abrasive stubble prickled her cheeks. His voice deep and husky as it whispered, "Shut your eyes...wait...think of nothing. Descend with the painter and lose consciousness." She did exactly what was told. Not that she could help it. The feel of his soft touch on her fingers, dipping them into some pigments, slightly pushing along the soft clay. His fingers intertwined with hers as he rubbed her palms on the molten surface, the strokes of his colouring synchronous with the movements of his head. The entire process was tactile...his breath, his voice, his touch... the sensations of him all around her. Her soul was being dyed with the colour of his thoughts.

The dream was interrupted by his sultry voice, "Look." Preeto couldn't believe. It was as if he had transformed his fantasy into a visible reality. She was staring at herself...only it looked more alive & happier dan she had felt in a very long time ...and her head was covered by a red drape...she couldn't take her eyes off it...partly out of the suspicion that, if she turns around, rajbeer's preeto might just break into an infectious smile. "That's not you. She is a coloured state of grace and you..." Now it was her turn to interrupt, "stop saying that, ok? I am very happy. I have everything. In your words, I have all colours in my life" She had enough of his taunts, but apparently he still had some left. "Yes of course.".... he took her hand... "You have yellow"....he put a drop of it on her outstretched palm..."in the warmth and comfort of your family"... "Blue in the trueness of your parents".... another drop is added and then another... "The colour green from the loveliness of your sisters"... "Red is the colour of love...that is shared between all of you. These are the colours that you hold in your life Preeto." He looked at her and she looked back defiantly, wondering the purpose of all his rhetorical, if he just wanted to agree with her. He still held on her hand and brought it close to her face and preeto was left speechless the second time in a row. All the colours had mixed to become....BLACK...thick, solid, definite, representing a lack of colour. "That's d void, the emptiness that you live with. You have chosen for yourself, the shadow of the colours in other lives." Preeto was fast to recover and she resolved not to be bowed down by such empty talks. "That's rubbish. You cannot..." "I can and I will Preeto...because I can see what you don't...everyone in your family has found happiness in their lives. Except you, who searches it in their lives...instead of finding it in her own?" He added a final drop of colour... "That's from me."....she looked into the droplet of white which had suddenly torn through the darkness gleaming on her palm... "It implies brightness...pure, shining and affirmative."  She looked into the eyes of the man who had loved her and maybe still loves her. Who still despite all the years of suffering she had given her...wanted her to paint her life with colours...colours from someone else's brush? He wanted her to be happy... "Happiness is a direction preeto. Walk towards it"...He tore away his gaze from her and walked away from her...& Preeto was left staring at the place her happiness just stood  a moment ago.

Please let me know how it is...press d like button/comment/criticize/suggest...

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Always loved your Writings Madhu Dear...Don't make us wait too long for Day 5 and Day 6 ...Aur Intezaar nahiii
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what do I say ...no words  ...loved the part 6 ... colours ka idea was tooo good  ... but have to say this is something that eventually happens when one sacrifices ones life for others ...they end up trying to find happiness in the lives of those they sacrificed for but at times are hurt when their close ones think it as interference

I love the color white  😳 ... hopefully Preeto also 😆 ...

Madhu I know greed is bad😳 but when it comes to your FF ... what the heck ... here is another request ...plz plz plz plz write the following parts quickly   😃 ... and thanks for writing this one at short notice 😊
Edited by preeti.r - 12 years ago