Preeto ff-woh saat din-Last part-completed - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
It is awesome.  Transports you into a dream world.  Thank you for your creative writing.
Madhu Excellent Job very well written...👏
Loved It Dear...😃by the way im also thinking of SS will try for first time but i know one thing i cant write so well like u ...😆
Originally posted by snehapatro

Madhu Excellent Job very well written...👏
Loved It Dear...😃by the way im also thinking of SS will try for first time but i know one thing i cant write so well like u ...😆

firstly thank you sooo much for ur complements...

secondly, u wer d person for whum i ever started writing in d first place...else i wud hav never had d courage/motivation...

thirdly, congratualtions...for writing ss...im sooo happy...i will consider dis ur new year gift 2 sssp forum...

fourthly, never comment on ur work...leave it 2 ur readers...u need not hav d best writing/imagination in d whole wide world...but u definitely will gv it ur best...& d best members of d best forum...give our best wishes 2 u...

Originally posted by sen_madhuban

firstly thank you sooo much for ur complements...

secondly, u wer d person for whum i ever started writing in d first place...else i wud hav never had d courage/motivation...

thirdly, congratualtions...for writing ss...im sooo happy...i will consider dis ur new year gift 2 sssp forum...

fourthly, never comment on ur work...leave it 2 ur readers...u need not hav d best writing/imagination in d whole wide world...but u definitely will gv it ur best...& d best members of d best forum...give our best wishes 2 u...

Heyyy Madhu ur sweet dear thankuuu...😃
when is the part 5 coming up ... 😭 waiting for it ...
Originally posted by br200910

I wishhh Rajbeer preeto ki jodi jaldi ho...... 👏

our rajpreet are a made for each other couple...

unki jodi to banni hi he!!

plz continue ... atleast aap un dono ko jaldi se milaye aur baki ke 3 din likh daliye ... still waiting ...

Preeto ff-woh saat din..Part 5- Day 4

The morning rays made her shut her eyes tighter.  They pierced through her closed eyelids, waking her up to another day of despair, the previous evening still raw. She barely could look herself up in d mirror. Rajbeer's dying footsteps had left a cold lump in her heart and the iceberg in her heart had sunk in a torrid of shame as she had faced friends and family. "Babaji simran ji pe meher barsaye" she thought. After all it was she who had saved her by some sweet banter and eluded d gathered, away from d moment of discomfort. "aap apni cheezo ka dhyaan kyu nahi rakhte? Main kya karu ab?" "ishu di, kyu daat rahi ho hamare jiju ko?"

"ese kehte hain kulhaari pe kudna" Preeto thought angrily. In a bid to save dhruv she had landed herself with the task of recovering his file from rajbeer's house. "KYA MATLAB NAHI MIL SAKTI??" preeto's voice rang out loud and sharp. Rb's housekeeper was refusing her entry. He had no idea dat in order to save himself from his master's wrath; he had made enemies with somebody more ferocious!"dekhiye..""dekhiye nahi...suniye...sunaiye nahi...aap dikhaiye... mujhe rajbeer ka kamra..."with that she turned d poor guy towards d inside and gave him a small nudge. The satisfied smile on her face for beating d housekeeper faded as she stepped in rb's room. The room was more of an open balcony with windows panning the entire height of the wall and a wide arched way leading out into the open terrace. Lightly printed curtains rode on d wind sweeping across the room. D same sunlight that had poked her in the morning, now bathed the entire room with an effervescent glow."mujhe dhruv ji ki file chahiye"she said looking at rajbeer's back, who was working on a wooden stand. "wo to maine abhi base bhijwa di he." "theek hain""please ruk jao"...the pleading tone, made her turn back. Her curiosity getting better of her, she walked across to him. A mound of clay was the object of his interest. She looked on wondrously as rajbeer mused at his misshapen mould.

"Mind is the master power that moulds and makes" rajbeer turned towards her and a soft curve appeared on his face. Preeto mirrored his smile. She liked him better this way & pushed their last encounter into deep depths."The mind is the tool of thought and by shaping it; we will bring forth a thousand joys..."Rajbeer continued, not noticing that his audience had drifted away from the content of his speech and was lost in how his lips moved, how his eyes grew small and large alternately, and the little frown lines...every crease...felt like coming home to preeto. "Will you be my model?" that shook her awake and preeto opened her mouth to refuse, but d childlike innocence and excitement of his eyes made her give in.

She saw him hurry around to arrange the materials and finally stood expectantly in front of her with a blindfold in his hand."d world of clay is a looking glass in which wat we think in secret comes to pass, so...". He had certainly lost his mind, thought preeto as she blinded him. But before she was even done, rb held her hand. "Lead me to the sculpting stand". She walked him carefully across the room, taking care of each step of his.Rb followed her without a single care, certain of his safety. She pressed his palms on the mould and he pressed hers back and pulled her closer. As his fingers groped around in thin air, preeto realized... "I am the model" and brought his hands near her face. Her heart now beating frantically, as rajbeer caressed the contours of her face. "Relax...there's nothing romantic in this"she scolded her firing nerves. As he turned back to the mould, preeto decide that a light conversation might soothe her excited nerves. "Wasn't it painting that you liked?" "I still, but"....he now found her hairline..."It is a wonderful experience to sculpt".... and slowly ran his fingers through her hair..."A process that moves me through a whole range of emotions"... his hands now running downwards behind her ears... "from doubt and despair"...and slowly edged around her neck... "through excitement"...his thumbs pressing against her throat.."exhilaration"... and slowly rising till her chin... "and triumph"...preeto arched her head back, as for a few seconds rajbeer's hands stayed in their place. He gave the mound a rough shape of her head, as preeto tried to recover. Her eyes were the next to turn lucky as his fingers traced across them... "Sculpting is both simple and mystical"....he pressed the mould for her sockets. His thumbs strolled around the bridge of her nose... "It stands for emotion and a metamorphose"... and the back of his hands drummed on her cheeks lightly... "which is too rapid for the eye to behold."....preeto's cheeks turned a rapid crimson and she felt thankful that at least he couldn't see her. But he could sense her heart anyway. "Sculpting with clay is a process that,"....his fingers traced around the bow of her upper lips as preeto tried her best to calm her raging hormones... "if entered into fully"...his thumb pressed around her lower lips... "and with the commitment to persist,"...preeto still not parting her lips but as rajbeer took a step close, holding up her chin in one hand and his forefinger prising on d midline of her lips... "will open many doors"...her eyes drew close as her lips finally gave in.

Please let me know how it is...press d like button/comment/criticize

Edited by sen_madhuban - 12 years ago
finally u are back ... gud one Madhu... how about a quick part 6 too... a lil longer than part 5 and yes do continue the romance :)
Wonderful writing Madhu dear...👏 Keep up the guddd workkk...👍🏼Loved it ...plz come up with Part6 very soon...😃