Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ana zia

I just want to ask you one thing when the whole house is against Pm.Then a foreigner comes from outside, who doesn't know her at all and he also believes that she is not a good person.You have seen all her fights,witness her antics and saw her insane behavior.Why do you still support her? Seriously?Would you like your wife,husband,brother,father,son,daughter to be like her?Could you survive around such a person.

P.s.Please refrain form using bad words or attacking.I am not here to change your opinion :)
I was just curious coz of all the pm fan topics.Please comment.

PM is not insane. do not label ppl so casually.
she reminded sky that he spoke abt ppls past., which got sky n juhi angry at her.
PM  told that on behalf of Mahek.  she need not have done that.
she knew she was guest for a week only, so she could have been goody-goody
with Sky till she left.
Edited by ceejay - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why should we call PoM insane for speaking the truth ?

And if you talk about majority, majority of the contestants, like Rageswari, Mahek, Shraddha, Shakti.. they didnt term her as Mental.. Only PoB is going on and on of her own with such judgments..

And we should use our brains to judge people.. If 100 persons speak lie, that doesnt mean that's not a lie.. And also, if we repeat a single lie 100 times, it starts to seem to be the fact, but it's not..

PoM is AWESOME, creative, ALWAYS talks sense and says stuffs right on people's face.. Doesnt involve herself into groupism with such fake people.. And hence, was the MOST deserving winner of this season 🥺

P.S - I find those people insane who even after getting evicted from BB house, keep complaining and commenting abt BB contestants on various sites and in a game show, whenever something bad happens to them start crying 'Unfair unfair'... I find those people MORE insane who pass nasty comments wrapped up in a 'joking' avtar and then when someone tries to show him the mirror politely, he prefers to walk off 🤢

PoM is a saint in fronta these namunes🤢
Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why didn't he say anything about Sid and Sky when tey were shouting like hooligans when he was they  were doing the king task and he was trying to sleep and Sid is always shouting at the top of his lungs but he don't have nothing to say about that...talk about hypocricy...
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja is a very nice person its just that ppl provoke her she is a good person like that day when she told sky about not to play prank on sonali shows her good nature..she has an innocent smile and she is far much much better than sky and sid..
ceejay thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And if you talk about majority, majority of the contestants, like Rageswari, Mahek, Shraddha, Shakti.. they didnt term her as Mental.. Only PoB is going on and on of her own with such judgments..

And we should use our brains to judge people.. If 100 persons speak lie, that doesnt mean that's not a lie.. And also, if we repeat a single lie 100 times, it starts to seem to be the fact, but it's not..

PoM is AWESOME, creative, ALWAYS talks sense and says stuffs right on people's face.. Doesnt involve herself into groupism with such fake people.. And hence, was the MOST deserving winner of this season 🥺

🥺 🥺 🥺
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ceejay

i dont care what a foreigner who admits he h'not seen the show says.  he can shove it.

he d'nt see how sid and sky behave?

They are men. They are doing what men do, mate. Men mates ko sab maaf hai ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
joshwa22 thumbnail
Excellent point you made.

Victim card by both Pooja Mishra and her 'fans' is now getting old.

Andrew who does not know her, or understands her language, even he is able to tell that she is not normal, she is at fault for every thing she does, she needs to give an explanation.
uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved PM for her creativity
she is nice
others r bully...and selfish ..
she isnt..she is just herself

entertainment, entertainment, entertainment
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

P.S - I find those people insane who even after getting evicted from BB house, keep complaining and commenting abt BB contestants on various sites and in a game show, whenever something bad happens to them start crying 'Unfair unfair'... I find those people MORE insane who pass nasty comments wrapped up in a 'joking' avtar and then when someone tries to show him the mirror politely, he prefers to walk off 🤢

PoM is a saint in fronta these namunes🤢

true
but according to the news...she has left BB house 😒
will really miss her..BB5 was a huge disappointment for me 🥺
i still don't understand why people are so obsessed to label her a psycho.
people have anger problems, it means they are psychos? 😡
it means i m also a psycho bcoz i also get angry when i m pissed off 😡
those who call her a psycho kindly show me from which medical college did u passed out & received the qualification of a psychiatrist 😡...why can't they kindly SPARE HER?
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

You have changed Rupali's pic, both pics are great, are you a fan of Rupali.

yeah iamEdited by fire_gun - 12 years ago