Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny-zee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys you are not seeing my whole point.Forget the foreigner thing,justify everything else then :)
Originally posted by: ana zia

you have nothing to say :(

because there is nothing to say in this topic!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Sid and Sky behaved worse infront of AS, he should have said things about him.

salman asked question abt only mishra to symonds then how can he talk abt sky and sid
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess tht foreigner thing was because AS felt totally frustrated... PM was the only window to the world around him and she wasnt translating word-by-word as he went on demanding.. i think any one would get upset.. nto his fault...

PM was saying things out of context or to the maximum giving a one-liner about the fight from her very own perspective when AS asked.  So i dont think its unnatural for him to be unhappy.  i dont think his problem is with the bad fights going on in the house, his problem is with being alienated and being helpless about ti
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

salman asked question abt only mishra to symonds then how can he talk abt sky and sid

Well thats coz Salman is a n*b head, you can tell he does not like Mishra thats why.  Salman only had a go at people who had fights with Mehak, he did not have a go at Sid coz he was Mehaks friend.

Now I realise why Mehak stayed in the house and why she was evicted, the true BB is Salman.

Anyway's who gives a shit about what a foreigner thinks, he has only been there for 8 to 10 days and does not know what happened in there prior to that.  

Sid is successful in brainwashing Symonds. ðŸ˜¡
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

You have changed Rupali's pic, both pics are great, are you a fan of Rupali.
boredsoul thumbnail
Andrew can shove his opinion up his nose

I like someone i like them thats it . No need to justify & dissect y i like them to any random person
Anybody who wants to open a thread & fill up few pages fast makes a topic on pm or her fans
ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when Salman entered house, first took Andrew outside to talk to him.
salman thought AS will complain abt sky-sid.

for those who missed it, pls go and watch video again..salman d'not even realise
that AS was talking abt PM..

finally salman asked him who r u talking abt? AS then mentions PM by name.
Until then Salman d'not realise what AS was saying.

maybe salman thought he was complaining abt sky-sid fights during task at night then next day at full volume.

after salman came out of house, then along with Sanjay, he asked AS abt PM.

it suits Salman for the spotlight to be taken off Sid.  now Sid is his fave for obvious reasons.

AS is totally biased bcoz Sid told him he is a fan.

i wont be surprised if Sid wins despite his obnoxious behaviour.
he cried so much after mahek left, and no reaction for shonali who has been his real friend.
pooja mishra too irritating day by day!
chillax123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly fan based topics r nt allowed on if so reported ur postsecondly who r u to ask y v lyyk pm...do v ask yu lyk mehak inspite she bein a pros...yu lyk sky given such a bad mouth he is...yu lyk sid who is biggest chamcha evr n no identity of his own...yu lyk juhi who does nothin bt eats n supports d wron person in a figjht...would u lyk ur mother,sister,brother to b lyk dis...vr nt askin u dis den y ask oders...support d person u lyk n njoi d show rathetr den nt likin some1 n nt njoin d show😆z