Bedi's tweet just made Juhi lose the Finale... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Options are too bad

where so you get these emoticons from??? I always roll on floor after watching them...too good..🀣 apt to the core...
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
OMG dont tell me she aint coming back ?

At least SOMEONE should be there to root for !! OMG.. What a pathetic Top 5

I really wanna see Bedi's 'Unfair unfair' naada once Mahek comes back as a contestant .. Her tweets are more entertaining than this BB these days
@ VAZ.. Those are from this site..

http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php

Thanks to Shamil my friend πŸ˜ƒ
Mehak returning to the show is true...or just a floating rumour? Mehak's tweet suggests that she has a surprise related to BB, so I'm hoping that's the case.

She needs to put a few pple back in their place. Sid can be her side kick πŸ˜† And Bedi would lose it if that was to happen. She would murder twitter πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RafAholic

For the sake of everyone's safety and sanity, Bedi should be banned from twitter πŸ˜†
I actually hope she has ruined Choohi's chances of winning. Cannot stand her chamchi either.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PB aunti is very upset seeing her next nach baliye partner sky being humiliated:(

Pls bedi aap twitter se sanyaas le lo...u'r jst too annoying...
pls..pls..pls..stop...we cant take ur bakwaas any more...
### Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

Originally posted by adieus50

### Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

i know it was awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"Any guesses as to why, she's so obsessed with Sky" And she can't seem to see any fault of his?