New Season of PKYEK - WISHLIST - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Omg itney saarey wish list 😲 🀣 Ekta ko ye sab poora karney mein 200 saal lag jayege🀣

Okay My Wish list for new season is short and simply πŸ˜†
1)firstly i want Abhay to becum a Besharam doing ahem ahem 🀣 🀣
2)Abhay as vampire or Hybrid😎 and giving full BBB to everyone even PiaπŸ˜†
3)Bring d Villian Sid Back😎
4) Want Metz as human but as evil.😈

and regarding my unwanted list i think u knowπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
anu unwanted wish sabki same hai 🀣
agree with ur demand but yes ...i want sid as evil as evil sid is better than acha wala na ...dont want panchi but yeah her place can be replace by anyone so that piya n misha humaisha rotai na rahai ...plzz zab to mr dobrial ka son dikha do but yeah woh handsome hona chaiyai n i think so starone mai ek show repeat ata hai dont know its name but us ka actor acha ha name smart mr dobrial ka sonπŸ˜†...n yeah most omportantly plz piya ko wapis sai piya jaiswal kardo us ki bhi memory lose ho jai or wapis us ko us ka long skirt pina do as she look cute in that skirts 
Originally posted by ilove99

wow cahndu ki exπŸ‘πŸ˜‰
chandu mama has rights...after all abhay ki papa tho heyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
vivian as abhay...evergreen wish...
1) i donn't want these cv's 2 ruin the story by dragging it brainlessly...
2) enough of the human world..show some more of supernatural world..especially of vampires bt other supernaturals also added...
3)thn if they wanna show show werewolves..plzzz don't use german shephards...use some technology bt a gud one...
Originally posted by lost_in_love

1.My first nd formost demand..is I want viv nd suku.. as abhiya..only..!
>> already added

2. And i also want d whole pkyek cast back..bt without vahbiz(panchi)...point to b noted..VD(Panchi) is strictly nt allowed..bt if they cast someone else as panchi..then i dnt hav any prblem..!
>> this i can add, whole cast wala and someone else as Panchi πŸ˜†

3.They shud bring back abhay as a vampire..
>> thats my first demand, added already πŸ˜† 

4.I want sid back..d hs character shud turn positive..
>> already added by me

5.The lead pair(abhiya) shud get proper focus..!
>> haan this one i can add

6.Want a strong supernatural storyline wth less bloopers...n fillers..!
>> hmm...ok will add πŸ˜†
-indu
Vivian as abhay raichnd is a must.
thn visu as abhlya..😳
balance of super natural element nd DARK love story😍

NO JEH ND PANCHI...🀒

ok.
1stly i dont want vahbz chuidail 4a 1 milisec!
visu as abhiya ,sidmetz by sidsuku,hybrid & some wicthes.
more action of vampirs n sid metz negativ then positiv,full wild romance f abhiya & sidmetz,wth witches magic hlp for abhy .sid as hybrid & sm one big villen like klaus.
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hoping high, hun ? Good πŸ˜†
>> haan abhi to hai πŸ˜†...ho sakta hai baad mein khatam ho jaaye πŸ˜†...Vivian has already taken up a new show which will air soon so yeah πŸ˜†

If PKYEK 2 is really coming then I want:
1) The story to start with Abhiya's suhag raat... it's high time to have some ahem ahem scenes. β˜ΊοΈ and that not like Ametz all cothed but naked β˜ΊοΈ 
>> ah what else can i expect from u 🀣...adding...πŸ˜†

2) Then I want Sid to come back and go mad after hearing that his Maithali is dead... he kills Piya and turns Abhay into a vampire again cause he wants to see his brother in pain. I love to see Abhay in total darkness. 😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜
>> good one but Pia ko kyo maarrahi ho? πŸ˜†...and later Sid shud also turn a bit positive πŸ˜‰

3) 20 years leap... Abhay back as sadu like in season one. He meets a girl who looks just like his Piya. He doesn't want to make the same mistake and fall in love again... but pyaar toh ho hi jaega after knowing that she is Piya's punarjanam. 
>> 🀣🀣🀣

4) She will remember about her past life and fall in love again with her Abhay. They will have great times. 
>> Farah...join the CVs abhi 🀣
5) Entry of new WWes and witches... who are after them...
>> 😎...i know u dont want ur Watermelon back 🀣

6) Sughand's entry as a vampire and kills Madhu πŸ˜ˆ
>> *sigh* πŸ€”

Want Vivian as Abhay... and if posssible Visu as Abhiya πŸ˜ƒ
>> commmom demand of all -_-

What I don't want: 
1) Jehhh's come back as WW πŸ€’ 
>> 🀣🀣🀣 totally expected from u!
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Visu as abhiya
no panchi
Villian should be villian don't show villian fall for piya if he is there  no devdas types purely evil.
more flashback on abhay's human life    show Sid abhay's brother hood.
Abhiya more romantic n more focus on abhiya dark love story.  Abhay as a vampire.   want a sadu and attitude wala abhay.  no misunderstanding.  abhiya fighting together

No jeh .    don't want confused villians who also fall for piya.

@red: will add this one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rest r already added
i will start with what i don't want to see first:

i don't want to see acid in the show at all, she has to go bye bye and that is my first wish from the cvs that please i am not interested to see any PDA shit but i want to see abhiya being the lead and the show focus on them more then other people BS!

hai coming to my wish list of abhiya scene:

• i want abhay to be vampire, a mean and sexy one like the promo of the show
  • i sure want haseena and chand to be there as abhay's parents that is a must b/c without this TRIO i cannot related to Raichand's family.
  • i want a clean new story of abhiya and this time it has to be DARK! and more intense fight between enemy. less sacrifice drama and more action and reaction is what i am looking forward to.
  • college scene's for sure and abhay as usual has to be the mean bad ass boy that came to town where he meets piya
  • i want intense and i mean as intense as it can be shown in Indian television screen scene between our hot jodi abhiya
  • i want metz to be there for sure! the cvs needs to tell us what happened between Ametz and why metz turned so evil and i so love it when suku plays metz the evil queenπŸ‘
  • i want cool abhay who wears different color clothes then the same black stuffπŸ₯±and no jacket please ok, that jacket has to go!
  • most importantly, i want no filler shit or too much drag shit which makes me bang my head against the wall, this WW track shit ran for so long that half of the people ran away from here b/c they go bored as hellπŸ₯±
  • my only wish is please PKYEK season 2 shall be in the name of abhiya only, their love story, their pain, their suffering, their hatred, their separation, they being soulmate.
  • i want abhiya to get married this time but abhay has to be a vampire and yes SUHAAG RAAT! for sure this time!😳