Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Season of PKYEK - WISHLIST - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: purple_shadoz

ok...me wnt sm hot wild abhiya scenes...☺️n i dnt want daddy arnab dobrial or sissy panchi dobrial...🀒they cn b shwn dead or nt shwn at all...we wnt mind...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†n ya nt to 4get pia shd b a lil intellignt and dedeicatd to abhay also...πŸ˜†

lol good ones πŸ˜†...i m sure everyone will agree here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
added in the list...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: VidyaAishSingh

I want ViSu n all gang bk,without vahbizzπŸ˜ƒ

ok these r already added, tell something new now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok nishi...1 more...i wnt a PROPER flashback into abhay's human life so that viewers r not left wndering wether abhay s pavitra or not...πŸ€”πŸ€£
This content was originally posted by: ogive_nab

I agree with your demand list. Now, my demands are:
1. 1st of all no Panchi ( Vahbiz) will be remained( the most strict demand).
2.There will must be remained Abhiya's coochie coochie scenes on bed(strict demandπŸ˜†).
3. I also want Sid will portray positive role in next pkyek & his love chemistry will be with Alina.
4.This time i want Mish's character will be more mature... & Miska is always.
5.At least i do anticipation in next season we will get a plausible based story line on vampire...not like ridiculous before.

And ya, ofcourse Abhiya characters will be portrayed again by ViSu( this is the most strict demand).

ok ur 1st, 2nd and 3rd demands are already added by others πŸ˜†
4th and 5th one i added now
and last one is also already kinda added πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but mind it, if u get ViSu again then u might not b able to see a hot chemistry b/w them due to their loggerhead and stuff πŸ˜†...their chemistry is ruined already
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ok ur 1st, 2nd and 3rd demands are already added by others πŸ˜†
4th and 5th one i added now
and last one is also already kinda added πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but mind it, if u get ViSu again then u might not b able to see a hot chemistry b/w them due to their loggerhead and stuff πŸ˜†...their chemistry is ruined already

If really yet there is remained loggerhead matter b/w them... then i am sure they will not agree to work with each other again... so, its all depend on fans fate.πŸ˜† 
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1.My first nd formost demand..is I want viv nd suku.. as abhiya..only..!
2. And i also want d whole pkyek cast back..bt without vahbiz(panchi)...point to b noted..VD(Panchi) is strictly nt allowed..bt if they cast someone else as panchi..then i dnt hav any prblem..!
3.They shud bring back abhay as a vampire..
4.I want sid back..d hs character shud turn positive..
5.The lead pair(abhiya) shud get proper focus..!
6.Want a strong supernatural storyline wth less bloopers...n fillers..!

-indu
ok lets see...πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Don't wanna see:

1. No Lady VD πŸ˜› (MUST)
>> already added πŸ˜†

2. No MU track for revealing secrets, rather use brains πŸ˜†
>> this is a good point, will add πŸ˜†

want to see:

1.Must ViSu as Abhay and Piya πŸ˜³ (must for me πŸ˜†)
>> added already by Carisma but there is a problem with this demand if u want ur 5th demand to b fulfilled too 🀣

2. Ripper Abhay... or bad boy Abhay like Damon πŸ˜Ž
>> wow i soo wished someone will come up with this amazing demand 😍 *applause* πŸ‘...will add for sure πŸ˜ƒ

3. any witch as abhay's sister or best friend πŸ˜³
>> already added by me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but she will b friend or sister or fall for Abhay, thats upto CVs 🀣

4. Sid and Maithili back 
>> ummm Sid i added but Metz i left on purpose bcoz dont think its possible now πŸ˜•...anyways will add it, wish karne mein kya jata hai πŸ˜†

5. more passionate scenes between main leads (sounds impossible but demand karne me kya jata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)
>> lol ViSu ke sath to impossible hi lag raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...their missing chemistry is evident onscreen too πŸ˜†...and its already added πŸ˜†

6. If it's supernatural track then CVs please see full season of True Blood, TVD and other series and read some book for supernatural knowledge πŸ˜›
>> ah will add this

This content was originally posted by: matwamango

I want less crying and more ACTION. Most of the show was wasted on tears AND NO FILLERS OR VAHBIZ. 

>> lol added these πŸ˜†...but i guess fillers r unavoidable if they have a run the show 5 days a week πŸ˜†

Witches rule. I am into Witches so want a female Witch as ABHAY'S best friend.
>> already added by me πŸ˜†...Alina ke baad now Witch's turn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pia to have some intellect and always support ABHAY than question him 24 hours an not hinder him.
>> good point...added πŸ˜†

ABHAY to BAJAO everyone full time and no stay away from me MISSIONS. In fact do the opposite make Pia fall for him and scare her with his vulgar attitude.
>> hahaha...that will b awesome 🀣...added πŸ˜†...waise starting mein Abhay was a bit with vulgar attitude when he used to call Pia Despo and Demo chahiye wala line 🀣

Sid to be back and fighting a good fight with Alina i don't think i can stomach Maithali. 
>> 😲 Sid and Alina fight? 🀣...chalo added πŸ˜†

Actually show some sense in story allowing it to flow.
>> added...

HYBRIDS and lots of themπŸ˜†
>> lolz was expecting this from u 🀣...added...πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: purple_shadoz

ok nishi...1 more...i wnt a PROPER flashback into abhay's human life so that viewers r not left wndering wether abhay s pavitra or not...πŸ€”πŸ€£

ok this was too good ROFLROFLROFL
me too want that ROFLROFL...all the mysteries shud b solved afterall ROFL
adding...πŸ˜†
   Hoping high, hun ? Good πŸ˜†

If PKYEK 2 is really coming then I want:
1) The story to start with Abhiya's suhag raat... it's high time to have some ahem ahem scenes. β˜ΊοΈ and that not like Ametz all cothed but naked β˜ΊοΈ 
2) Then I want Sid to come back and go mad after hearing that his Maithali is dead... he kills Piya and turns Abhay into a vampire again cause he wants to see his brother in pain. I love to see Abhay in total darkness. 😍  πŸ˜ πŸ˜
3) 20 years leap... Abhay back as sadu like in season one. He meets a girl who looks just like his Piya. He doesn't want to make the same mistake and fall in love again... but pyaar toh ho hi jaega after knowing that she is Piya's punarjanam. 
4) She will remember about her past life and fall in love again with her Abhay. They will have great times. 
5) Entry of new WWes and witches... who are after them... 
6) Sughand's entry as a vampire and kills Madhu πŸ˜ˆ

Want Vivian as Abhay... and if posssible Visu as Abhiya πŸ˜ƒ

What I don't want: 
1) Jehhh's come back as WW πŸ€’ 

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago