India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

SKY Gutless..

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am not here to change anyone's mind but now we finally know sky's reality..after salman asked him to leave he said i'll stay!what a joke...! All talk and no guts!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25zingaruangry-birdlippiznursingh

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zee

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Also he is 37 not 35..though it is two years but a lie is a lie :P

lippi

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I don't think so.Look at the reason why he wants to leave the show previously, so those reason's doesn't exist anymore so why should he leave.
That was plain logic. And gutless is big word to use here. He gave valid answers to every question by salman.I never found him puzzled somewhere or in situation where he don't have answer. I think he handled it very well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi-Seraphic-

aakash1234 Senior Member
aakash1234
aakash1234

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I think he handled it rather well.. he had answer to all the questions Salman asked.. I think the guy has gutts.. In such situation the only way to make your point is by forcing your speech.. and Sky did rather well.. if he had not done so he would not have been allowed to speak like Juhi and PM..

sarasingh86

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I don't think so.Look at the reason why he wants to leave the show previously, so those reason's doesn't exist anymore so why should he leave.
That was plain logic. And gutless is big word to use here. He gave valid answers to every question by salman.I never found him puzzled somewhere or in situation where he don't have answer. I think he handled it very well.

I respect your opinion sara :) I hope you are not a sky fan because then you won't acknowledge what i am going to say and my typing would be useless :P .When sanjay was talking to him last week he left and went to his room.He said he wanted to go home.He had issues with sid.He had a lot of supporters in the house then and today too.Sanjay probed him and he retaliated by saying I wan't to go home last week.The situation was exactly the same today.Sid is still there.So the point of reasons don't exist..naa :) also his promise to sanjay that i'll stay,he had promised earlier he won't fight ..did he keep it ? :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uk2k4ualia

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index