Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think he was just giving SKY a taste of his medicine...letting him know that he is not always right...i dont think sunjay is ACTUALLY waiting to beat him up or something.. πŸ˜†...he was just letting SKY know that watever he says isnt being taken the way he thinks it is..

as for salman and his personal life...no comments...im just glad he came in the show, and talked about THE SHOW!!!
neutrino thumbnail
It was a big joke seeing Salman asking the contestants to behave saying his mom watches the show. Really? This is just a TV show but where was his care for his mom when through his countless shameless and illegal acts he must have given her harder time.
Haven't seen it yet but judging by some reactions, looks like Sky got a verbal chamaat πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

The other person is calling sharukh, harukh...whatever world wanna call me they r free to..I love him πŸ˜†

oh i get it...bedia ke tweet padh kar hum bhi mandbuddhi ho gaye hain😭

Harukh bada pyara...blue-ice ka dularaβ€οΈπŸ˜†
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Haven't seen it yet but judging by some reactions, looks like Sky got a verbal chamaat πŸ˜†

A big one at that..for the first time..Salman said I dont find your jokes funny!πŸ˜†

A big one at that..for the first time..Salman said I dont find your jokes funny!πŸ˜†

Ouch! I gotta see this πŸ˜†
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Ouch! I gotta see this πŸ˜†

U must...its historical in this season..first satisfying episode ever...he very politely showed them their places😊 the funny scene was when Juhi started blabbering what can we do as women, we cant match up to their shouting and stuff, he simply said you shouldnt support wrong TEAMS...he used word TEAM...and wrong TEAM...πŸ˜†
Welcome back Sameer Ahmed.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So you do agree that sky has flaws..πŸ˜† 

Ofcourse .who don't have flaw, Are u reading my comment first time.I have always mentioned that
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Salman was rocking today!! Have anyone seen Juhi?? OMG!!! I was laughing like hell when I saw Sky expressions