Bigg Boss Season 5

Take Salman Out, I am waiting for him outside !!

takesalmanout thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who the hell is Salman to just tell sky that Sanju baba is waiting for him ? That's a pathetic act by someone who's famous ? is he using his so called power ? who the hell is he to tell TV contestants (a reality show) to what to do , how to talk and all that crap ? That's a reality Show my friend, wake up !
Don't show ur dadagiri here...
Wait for Public to slap with shoes on your face Mr. Salman Khan !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
A new id just to convey this message 

Make another id like "takesanjuout" or "takesidout" and those kinds of ...
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The truth is always Bitter.. If ms. Bedi and You have a Problem with it .. Well i am glad you are venting..  All I can say is .. 

WISE MEN speak because they have something to Say  , FOOL because they have to say something.. 

Now just sit n ponder how many times Sky talks and When Salman Speaks .. 
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 WHAT IF

OUT(SIDE) SALMAN TAKES

U.

HELLO TANYA i WAS REALLY MISSING U..

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman is bully himself. Practice what u preach is lesson he should be taught day and night.

Having said that I must say whatever he said to SKY should be taken in positive sense . I think he hinted to housemates n to him that What audience in outside world expects from them.
So indirectly that was the message conveyed to him for improving their flaws since finale is approaching.I feel there is nothing bad if with piece of advice , best out of the person is seen๐Ÿ˜Š
poo_supi thumbnail
Originally posted by: takesalmanout

Who the hell is Salman to just tell sky that Sanju baba is waiting for him ? That's a pathetic act by someone who's famous ? is he using his so called power ? who the hell is he to tell TV contestants (a reality show) to what to do , how to talk and all that crap ? That's a reality Show my friend, wake up !

Don't show ur dadagiri here...
Wait for Public to slap with shoes on your face Mr. Salman Khan !

Are you related pooja bedi ?

Salman gave sky his taste of medicine.. I dont think he has said anything wrong

I also need that sharabi and killer.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Salman said that to show SKY how would he feel when some1 gives dhamkis to others(just the way he said to sid ki baahar dekh loonga with my political connections).Got the drift??Anyways he deserves it!!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
who the hell is salman to grill any housemates ?

is he host or judge of the show ?  looks like mehek ke chakkar mein he is stooping too low ...๐Ÿ˜†

he has to correct himself first. he doesn't how to behave with women and he is on sudharify mission in BB house ...wat an irnoy ๐Ÿคฃ
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sallu mia apne ghar pe dadagiri dikha.
apne sky baba ke sir phira na toh tu ho jayega freaking buzz of.