Maaneet OS- Pyaar Ki Nishani! Part 10 Pg 65 - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mayu! Look who's finally here. πŸ˜† I promised you, didn't I?

Read part 8 & 9 and both were wonderful. At last Maaneet are parents and they had a cute baby girl. Awww! ❀️ I could almost visualize the Maan, Geet and baby moments. 😍 Great name for the baby...Malvika.

Dadi realising she became a 'padh dadi'...funny! πŸ˜†

I hope you do continue with your story and sorry for the utterly late comment.
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
-Mishu- thumbnail
waiting for next update dear...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€—Hey AllπŸ€—

I know I am so sorry that I am updating so late! But I was held up with college and assignments.😳

Do you want me to add Anvesha in the coming parts. Do let me know!😳

Part 10 

It was a bright sunny morning and Geet was discharged today. Bith of them were equally excited.

Geet woke up and got Malvika and woke up Maan. The family headed back to their Khurana mansion!

They were welcomed bye everyone including the watchmen; the gardener; and off course Nakul!

As they were entering; Dadima stopped.

Dadi: "Are rukiye to sahi. Mujhe aap teenon ki aarti utarni hai. Yeh kya baat huyi Geet bete? Aapko pata nahi kya ki aapki main nazar utaaroongi? Maan to bhagwaan par yakeen nahi karte par aap to karti hai na."

Geet smiled at Dadima and waited there while Dadima did everything! Geet held their daughter proudly in her arms while Maan looked at both of them with equal pride!

Maan and Geet both bend to seek blessings and enter the house.

Dadima: "Aaja rani bitiya Dadi ke pass aaja." She said while taking Malvi in her arms.

She couldn't be more happy in this world! Her grandson and his wife were happy. Geet had delivered, Maan and Geet were proud parents and Geet had finally moved on in life. She had told Maan everyting. But he had only one thing to say,

Maan: "Mujhe tumhare ateet se koi farak nahi padta. Main bas itna jaanta hoon ki hum donon ek doosre se pyaar karte hai aura b hamari beti bhi hai. Tumhare ateet se koi farak nahi padta. Bas ab tum puraani baatein bhool jao."

And that's when she had truly moved on. Her mind was eating her since Maan had accepted her but he had forgotten everyting. Every single encounter; every single moment they shared. Hence she felt it was inappropriate to hide away any screts. But his answer gave her relief!

Both were walking towards their room when a room caught their attention. It was the room for the baby!

Dadi came from behind Maan and Geet and stood looking at their glowing faces.

Dadima: "Kaisa laga aapko surprise Geet bete?"

Geet smiled and gave Dadima a bear hug and continued,

Geet: "Bahut achha hai Dadima. Aapne yeh saara karma sajaya? Yeh painting aur sab kuch?"

Dadima: "Haan Geet bete. Aapko pasand aaya na? bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye."

Geet: "Lekin Dadima aapne itna kaam kyun kiya? Aapki tabyet theek nahi rehti. Phir aapne kyun..."

Dadima: "Are yeh kya baat hui? Malvika sirf aapki beti hai kya? Meri poti hai woh. Mera bhi utna hi haq hai."

Geet: "Haan Dadima. Bilkul haq hai. Mujhse jyaada haq hai." She said while wiping her tears.

Dadima: "Maan bete, Geet aur aapko ab kamre main jaakar aaram karna chahiye. Aur shaam ko taiiyar ho jayiye. Hum sabko mandir jaana hai."

Geet: "Haan Dadima. Main bhi Maan ko yehi keh rahi thi."

Maan: "Tumne mujhse kab kaha?" asked Maan bewildered.

Geet: "Maine kaha tha. Aap to Malvi main itne khoye the ki aapko kuch suna hi nahi diya." She said sarcastically!

Maan: "Nahi Geet. Tumne mujhse aisa kuch nahi kaha."

Dadima: "Are bas bhi karo na ab aap donon. Ab itna ladha mat kijiye. Koi kahega bhi nahi aap maa baap ban gaye hai."

Both smile at each other and then at Dadi. They leave while Malvi was peacefully in Dadima's arms!

It was the howling of Malvi that woke up Dadi. She saw it was almost evening and she has to be humgry. She was about to leave the room to call Geet when she saw Geet right in front of her.

Dadima: "Achaa hua aap aa gayi. Malvi ko bhook lagi hahi."

Geet fed Malvi while Dadi went and woke up Maan.

Dadima: "Uthiye Maan bete. Hum sabko mandir jaana hai."

Maan got up with a startled look on his face too see Dadi and not Geet next to him.

Maan: "Dadima Geet kaha hai? Malvi kaha hai/"

Dadima: "Arey Maan bate, Geet neeche hai. Wo Malvi ko bhook lagi thina to Geet unhe dudh pila rahi hai. Aap uthiye aur taiiyar ho jaiyiye. Hum sabko mandir jaana hai."

Maan: "Theek hai Dadima. Main aapko aur Geet ko mandir chod ke aata hoon."

Dadima: "Maan bete, mandir chodenge matlab? Aap bhi hamare saath mandir aa rahe hai. Aapki ki beti hai wo. Jaante hai ki aapko bhagwaan par yakeen nahi hai; par sirf Geet ke khatir chaliye."

Maan: "Theek hai Dadima."

While Maan left for a shower, Geet was still feeding Malvi. She helped Malvi burp and came to the room to see Maan just coming out of the showe. He was all wet; his towel thrown carelessly across his neck, water droplets dripping from his hair. She put Malvi in the crib and went next to him.

She raised herself upto his face helping her by placing her hands over his shoulders, she gently pressed her lips for a kiss. He gently responded.

She bent forward again, close to his face.  She inhaled his manly scent; which made her want him all the more together. The whole atmosphere aroused her feelings, her desires all the more. She and his face were inches apart; she could easily sense his breath on her face. She kissed at his face where there were droplets. She slowly traced the face with her lips.

Her touch on his lips; he couldn't stand the teasing any longer. He pushed himself against her. Pulled her closer; her hands tightening and started to walk back and pinned her against the wall. He stepped ahead for a kiss; but Geet was in a total teasing mood; she moved away and poor soul had to kiss the wall.

He knew what was in her mind; he grasped her before she could run away again. Now not loosing contact with her hypnotic eyes; he pinned her against the wall. This time not allowing her to move an inch. Her lips needed to be touched by his only; and he didn't take any more time. Pressed his lips harder; and let himself soak in that moment. His hands were slowly and yet passionately creating patterns on her back; then her stomach. She was so into the romance; that she didn't hear anything else except a voice saying; "This is the moment that I have always waited for.To be in the arms of the man with whom I am in love with; my knight in shining armor; my Maan!" She pushes him away; breathlessly grasping for air. He nears her again; gently pulling her for another kiss. He notices her ears; the pink lobes of her ears needed to be nibbled; and without wasting any time; he took out the earring and laid butterfly kisses as he went about doing for the other ear. He then moved to the long; slender neck to be kissed by him. He picked her up and walked them to the bed. As he was about to lay her on the bed, someone knocked on the door,

Dadima: "Geet bete aap taiyyar ho gayi ki nahi? Aur Maan?"

She was taken aback and she blushed profusely. She gave a sly relpy,

Geet: "Dadi bas kuch minute aur."

She looked at Maan, who now held her by her waist,

Geet: "Chodiye na Maan. Humain jaana hai na?"

Maan: "Yeh kya baat hui Geet. Pehle mujhe tarsao aurab jaane ki baat kar rahi ho. Tumhe main baad main dekh loonga." 

She barely managed to release his grip and left after a change.

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

superb update...

Maaneet passionate love moments were beautiful...

but Daadi ne beech mein tok diya...

thanx for pm...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome update..
awww dadi is sweet..
luved maneet romance..
continue soon
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome n thanks for the pm dear continue soon
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
lovely part..
waiting for epi..

thanks for pm dear,,
Mishti13 thumbnail
great update 
thanks for pm
cont. soon 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 Nice Part πŸ˜›

Happy to see that you are Pune Worrior India Fan . Me too like PWI .