Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely os n loved the way you write them...can you pls pm me the next part...i have send you a buddy request...have you written any others story on maaneet??

QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well mayu, it was a really sweet thing to watch geet cooing and telling her baby abut how lovable and adorable her dad is going to be..but most of all its the connection b/w a daughter-mother and also hubby-wifey..as far as your descriptive nature goes it all fit so well... lovely part and all in all a really sweet SS...hope u'll cont writing more...till then best wishes!!! keep it up@@@
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesum os 
read all the parts in 1 go
pls update soon 
eagerly waitin
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

hope u write an epilogue...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😃
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
angel_mew thumbnail
awesome..
loved it..
continue soon..
-Mayu- thumbnail
Hey guys!!! It's me, Mayuuu, Back with an Update very soon!

First of all, I thank you all for liking and appreciating my work  so much. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have been possible without your support guys!!!

Thank you for so patiently waiting for the update:)

Love You All🤗

Love
Mayuuu

-Mayu- thumbnail

🤗Happy Gudi Padwa to Everyone🤗

🤗 Hey folks🤗

Okay I know I am late in updating. But what was I supposed to do? I was held up by college and other stuff.

I am going for my vacations with my college friends and will be coming back on the 8th of April. So till now I wont be able to update. Sorry. I hope you will be looking forward for the next part!😳

Part 9

Maan: "Geet..."

Geet looked up to see him but said nothing except calling him towards her with her eyes. She saw his eyes brimming with tears; ready to spill anytime. But she wasn't worried. She knew he was too happy to even express it in words now. She was holding his child; their child in her arms.

He came up to her and sat next to her. He took their child in his arms; while Geet looked on in awe. The happiness shining from his face; the smile on his face; only told one thing. He was too happy to have their bundle of joy in their life.

9 months ago Maan wanted to be with Geet; now and then but with Malvika making an entry Maan was excited. He had decided to everything for her.

He held her closer and gently kissed her forehead. He turned to see Geet; tears in her eyes. He pecked her head softly.

Maan: "Geet main aaj bahut khush hoon."

Geet: "Jaanti hoon Maan. Waise Dadima ko bataya aapne?"

Maan: "Haan Geet bataya hain. Wo bas pahunchte honge."

Geet smiled as she told him that she has to go for a bath and he should sponge bath the baby.

Maan nodded as Geet went inside the bathroom.

Maan held Malvika and gently unwrapped her blanket. He took the sponge and gently wipes his baby as he couldn't bare to see her crying.

Maan: "Hello Malvika. Main aapka papa hoon. Aaj main aapko nahaoonga. Aur agar paani jyaada thanda hai to aap mujhe laath marna taaki main samajh jaoo."

With that Maan went about wiping his princess. He played with her as she opened her eyes for sometime.

Once done with it; she started crying. Maan didn't know what to do. He called Geet.

Maan: "Geet yeh kyu ro rahi hai?"

Geet: "Maan yeh kya sawaal hai? Use bhook lagi hogi. Main aa rahi hoon."

She said as she came out of the bathroom. She was looking gorgeous. The glow of motherhood was shining on her face. She was tired but that didn't dim the glow of her face. Yes she was a mother. That was the best gift any woman could ask for!

She held her and was cooing in her ears. She held her closer as she went to unbutton her gown. She stopped when Maan looked up at her. He was about to leave but she held him back.

Geet: "Rukiya Maan. Agar mujhe madad ki zaroorat padi to? Aap mat jayiye." She pleaded with her eyes.

He squeezed her hand as he saw Geet feed the baby. She handed her over to Maan so Malvika could burp and be put to bed.

She lay in the cradle as Geet crushed in Maan's arms as both of them saw Malvika sleeping peacefully in the cradle.

Maan: "Geet maine soch liya hai. Hamari beti ka naam hoga Malvika."

Geet: "Maan naam to bahut accha hai. Par iska matlab kya hai?" she asked all amused. He planned everything.

Maan: "Geet Malvika ka matlab hai ek bahut sundar pari. Aur hamari beti hamari liye Pari hi to hai."

She smiled remembering Pari. The girl Maan had chosen for himself. Her smile didn't go unnoticed by Maan.

Maan: "Geet kya hua? Tum itna kyun has rahi ho? Kya hua? Maine kuch galat keh diya kya?"

Geet: "Are nahi Maan. Mujhe Pari naam se wo Pari yaad aayi jise aap ne aapni mangetar banaya tha mujhe jalane ke liye. Aur wo kaam bhi kar gaya. Mujhe ehsaas ho hi gaya ki main aapse pyaar karti hoon." She said while blushing a tomato red.

She narrated him the entire Pari episodes that happened in their life.

Maan smiled as he took Geet's hand. He squeezed it and said;

Maan: "Maine aise sacchi main kiya tha? Kitna paagal tha ye sab kuch? Pyaar insaan ko sach main paagal bana deta hai." He said winking at Geet first and then Malvika.

As they were about to have an afternoon siesta; Dadima; Pinky and Adi enter with balloons and lots of other stuff!

Dadima rushed to pick up her great grand daughter. And then she realized;

Dadima: "Are main to Pad dadi ban gayi."

Pinky: "Kitni pyaari hai meri bhaanji. Bilkul maasi pe gayi hai. Bahut cute hai. Bilkul Geet ki tarah." Gushed Pinky!

Adi: "Congratulations sir." He said while giving Maan a side hug.

Adi: "Geet congratulations."

And even Pinky couldn't stop looking at the angel sleeping in the cradle.

Dadima couldn't stop her tears.

And with that she hugged Geet tightly. She gave Geet and Maan the Prashad. She told them that she will go home and be ready for their entry home with the kid.

As she left Maan and Geet got some sleep before their daughter spoiled their peace as she had wetted her diaper.

Both Maan and Geet laughed while Maan helped Geet. Maan and Geet were finally proud parents of Malvika!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
luved the way maan is taking care of the baby..
continue soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan is taking care of baby and Geet...

amazing part...

thanx for pm...