updates dear...πŸ‘

dear...πŸ˜ƒ

just ...πŸ˜ƒ

...πŸ˜›...

u r done really a 

tons of   to u...dear...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

Posted: 12 years ago

hey

gr8 part,,
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear,,
nice part
cont soon

harneet <3
update soon yaar!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys!!! It's me, Mayuuu, Back with an Update very soon!

First of all, I thank you all for liking and appreciating my work  so much. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have been possible without your support guys!!!

Thank you for so patiently waiting for the update:)

Love You AllπŸ€—

Love
Mayuuu

Part 8

She was going to rest her head against his cheat when she screamed in pain, "Maan..." She had gone into labour. She was yelping in pain and Maan stood helpless. He hadn't ever seen in her such pain. She clutched his arm wincing in pain when he realised that he needs to take her to the hospital.

Geet: "Maan jaldi chaliye. Humain abhi hospital chalna hoga. Abhi matlab abhi." She lierally dug her fingers in flesh finding support.

He quickly picked her up and rushed to the hospital. He keeps Geet on the back seat and sits next to her; trying to calm her down. He tells the driver to drive as fast as possible and calls the doctor midway and explains him everything. As soon as his car pulled up in the porch; Geet was wheeled in the operation theatre. Though she wanted the delivery to be normal one; the naval cord was around the baby's neck hence the doctor suggested to go for the caesarian section. Maan signed the formalities and she was in the operation theatre.

Outside in the lobby Maan was getting very worried when e remembered that he had to call Dadima now. He tried her number but was out of reach. Then he rememebed that Adi and Pinky are accompanying Dadima. He called Adi;

Maan: "Adi kaha ho tum aur Dadima kaha hai?"

Adi stuttered and managed to reply;

Adi: "Sir kaise hai aap? Are Dadima to abhi bhi andar hai Gurudware main. Jaise hi wo aayengi main aapki unse baat karwa doonga. Theek hai sir?"

Maan: "Haan yehi behtar rahega. Aur Dadima se kehna ki Geet ko main hospital le aaya hoon. Tum log jaise hi nikloge seedhe hospital hi aan jaana. Samjhe?"

Adi: "Jee sir. Hum abhi pahunch hi jaayenge shaam tak."

In Amritsar

Dadima was in deep thoughts;

Dadima: "Bas Geet aur uska baccha theek rahe aur kuch nahi chahiye humain. Mujhe Maan aur Geet ki khushi se jyaada aur kuch nahi chahiye."

She came out of the Gurudwara when Adi told her about Geet being in the hospital.

Adi: "Dadima humain jaldi nikalna padega, Geet ko Maan sir hospital leke gaye hai."

Dadima: "Adi sab theek hai na? Kab gaye Maan Geet ko lekar?"

Adi: "Bas kuch hi der pehle. Sab theek hai. Geet abhi operation theatre main hai."

Pinky: "Hayo rabba! Jyaada ghabrane ki zaroorat nahi hai na?"

Adi: "Nahi Pinky. Bas humain jaldi nikalna hoga.Shaam 4 baje ki flight hai. Delhi pahunchte hi hospital jaayenge."

Dadima: "Theek hai Adi bete. Chaliye ab hum nikalte hai."

Dadima gave them the Prashad and after a final prayer all left for the airport!

In Delhi

Maan was really getting worried now. It had just been over 15 minutes and Maan was hell worried. There was no news from inside and no one was there. And that's when he realized that he has to inform someone very important. He rushed home and searched for their number and found the number. He informed them about Geet being in the operation theatre. Excited at going to surprise her; he came back to the hospital. That's when the nurse bought the best news of his life.

The nurse came out with a tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

Nurse: "Mubarak ho Mr.Khurana. Beti hui hai. Aur aap Mrs.Khurana ko wo hosh main aane ke baad mil sakte hai." She said while handing him the baby.

Maan looked astounded. He held his life in his hands. She looked exactly like Geet. Same complexion, the same big brown eyes and pink lips just like her mother. She was an exact copy of her mother.

Maan: "Bilkul Geet par gayi hai."

Maan held her, kissed her gently before handing her back to the nurse so she would be witg Geet.

He watched as Geet was sleeping peacefully in the room. He had a family now. His own family.

Maan: "Iska naam main Malvika rakhoonga. Haan iska naam Malvika Singh Khurana!"

And that's when the nurse walked in to tell him that Geet was awake.

Nurse: "Mr.Khurana aapki biwi ko hosh aaya hai. Wo aapse milna chahti hai."

Maan: "Thankyou sister. Main abhi jaata hoon."

As Maan was about to enter; he stopped in his tracks. Geet was trying to speak to the baby. He didn't want to eavesdrop but he coulnt resist the temptation to hear Geet speak to the baby for the first time.

Geet: "Welcome baby Khurana. Aapke karan main aaj maa bani hoon. Mamta ka ehsaah sirf ek maa hi samajh sakti hain. Mujhe maa banane ke liye shukriya."

With that Geet kissed her budel of joy and taking her in arms; the mother and daughter spoke through their emotions!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
awesomeee andd amazinggg yaar such a long ttime u backkk  dearrr
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM