lovely part Mayu!!!luvd it..!!
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update continue soon
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
One of your hottest updates Mayu 😳😳...loved how Geet wanted to eat pasta 😳..and then your description of Maaneet's passionate night where for a change Geet takes the advance by unbuttoning his shirt was too good 😳😳😳😳..loved your awesome selection of words making it look so aesthetic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...do continue soon 😳
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..lovely updateee...
Cntnue sooonn
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wen are yu updating??????????
me waiting...update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
TanuDDian thumbnail
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
very nice updates.need an epilogue
-Mayu- thumbnail
Hey guys!!! It's me, Mayuuu, Back with an Update very soon!😳

First of all, I thank you all for liking and appreciating my work  so much. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have been possible without your support guys!!!

Thank you for so patiently waiting for the update:)

Love You AllπŸ€—

Love
Mayuuu
-Mayu- thumbnail

Note:  Well As I my exams are starting from the 20th Jan; I will not be updating unless 2nd of febSo please no PM/Scraps regarding Updates!😳

I will update as soon as my Exam gets Over!πŸ˜ƒ

Pray for me Guys!πŸ€—

This Part is Dedicted to my Maaneetian Monuuu❀️

ILYπŸ€—

Part 6

Geet had a nice shower and then joined her husband for breakfast. Maan had given all the servants a holiday as he wanted to spend the entire day with his wife! He waited for her as she descended the stairs leading to the dining. He saw she was looking extremely gorgeous in her ninth month also. He was again mesmerized by his wife. She was the love of his life; though he remembered nothing; one thing was for sure. Destiny had treated him like his favorite child by giving him Geet in his life! 

Today was special. Today was different. Today was the day when he had married Geet Handa, now Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana. And they were going to celebrate it! It was their unison, their day, their celebration.

It was their first marriage anniversary. Both were equally excited. So much had happened in this single year. Geet had left him after their fight; the bankruptcy and then Maan's memory loss. She was shattered. And then he had accepted her back in his life. This day was truly special for both of them!

Maan: "Good morning Geet!"

Geet: "Good morning Maan!"

He pulled a chair for her. But before she was going to take a seat; she caressed his cheek;

Geet: "Aaj aapke baby ko good morning nahi kahenge?"

He smiled at her; it was a daily routine for him to talk with his baby right from the morning till the end of the day. He knelt in front of him and placed his warm hands on her belly;

Maan: "Good morning baby! Aaj na main aapko ek kahani sunanewaala hoon. Aapki maa aur meri!"

He looked up to see tears brimming from her eyes; ready to spill anytime.

He got up and held her closer. He looked into her eyes; which showed the love she had for him; the trust that she had in him. She believed that they will be together forever!

Maan: "Happy Anniversary Geet! Aaj ek saal huya hai ki hum ek saath hai. Par aaj bhi hamara pyaar nahi badla; hamara ek doosre par se vishwas nahi badla."

Geet: "Haan Maan. Sahi kaha aapne. Hamare pyaar ko kisi ki nazar na lage!" she said as she landed in his arms.

Maan: "Haan Geet!"

"Waisi mera tohfa kaha hai Geet?" he said looking intently at her!

She placed his long; slender fingers on her tummy; and looked at him with all the love; admiration and longing she had for this Man!

Geet: "Yahan hain Maan! Bas kuch dinon ka intezaar aur aapka tohfa aapko mil jaayega!" she said smiling in between her sobs!

He gently wrapped his muscular arms around her inflated belly; he pressed his neck in her hair and took a good whiff of her shampoo.

Maan: "Geet waise tum kyun nahi batati hamare baby ko."

She turned to face him;

Geet: "Kya bataoon hamare baby ko? Ki us ke pita kitne bade Dusht Danav hai? Ya phir ye bataoon ki aap kitne sadoo hai? Ya phir ye bataoon ki wo mujhse kitna pyaar karte hai?"

Maan: "Geet..." he said covering her mouth with his hands.

"Chup bilkul chup."

Geet: "To main kya bataoon Maan?"

Tumne wo jo mujhe kahani sunayi thi na hotel main; wo suna do!

Geet: "Theek hai Maan! Par wo to adhoori thi na."

Maan: "Kyunki uske baad ki kahani ab likhi jaa rahi hai. Yahan meri baahon main! Aur us kahani ke aur bahut hisse hone baaki hai."

She started;

Geet: "Ek ladki thi bilkul seedi saadi meri jaise; pata hai uska bas ek hi kaam tha, sapne dekhna.  Apne rajkumaar ke, aur usko ek din woh raajkumar mil bhi gaya.  Bas mulakat hui aur kismet ne keh diya ki hum in dono ki Jodi banayenge. Pata hai kismet ne kya kuch nahi kia in dono ko milane ke liye,  nahi pata na aapko. Main batati hoon. Har doosre mod par woh ladki kisi musibat mein atak jaati thi, uska rajkumar aata use daanta lekin use musibat se nikal deta.  Pata hai ,yeh silsila itna lamba chala ki us rajkumar ne uska naam chalta phirta disaster rakh diya.  Phir kismet ne un dono ki Jodi bana di, aashiyan ban gaya sapne sanjone lage, khushiyan jaise moti ki tarah barsne lagi, aur tabhi ek aandhi aayi, aur sab kuch..."

Maan: "Aur phir sab kuch theek ho gaya. Aapki mumma ne himmat nahi haari. Mujhe yeh ehsaas dilwaya ki wo Maan ki Geet hai!"

"Wo sirf Maan ke liye hi bani thi."

Geet: "Aur phir aapke papa ne aapki mumma se phir se apne zindagi main pravesh karne ke liye kaha. Aur phir shuru huyi hamari zindagi."

Maan: "Aur phir jab aap ki khabar suni to papa ne aur mumma ne dobara khushiyon ke saath zindagi shuru ki."

"Aura age ki kahani likhi jaayegi jab aap paida honge."

With that Maan kissed Geet on her belly and took her lips in a sweet kiss.

She stayed enveloped in his arms listening to their hearts breathing in rhythm with each other.

"I love You" She said as she rose herself from his chest and whispered in ears. She stepped back and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek!

He invited her to a tent to celebrate their anniversary. Their first meeting was in the woods; their date was in the woods and now their anniversary celebration was also in the woods.

Geet goes to the tent where Maan had invited her. She has all the flashes of the moments she spent with Maan right from their first meeting to the moment she was with him in the kitchen! She chose to wear a nice embroidered white colored sari. As she was taking every single step towards the tent she was just remembering all the passionate moments she spent with him. She had a huge smile across her face.

She sees that the tent is surrounded by a beautiful garden; she could actually picture herself and Maan spending time on that huge swing which was there. She slowly enters the tent and is amazed to see how magnificently Maan had set up the tent.  The candles were lit all over the place. There was a huge bed in the middle of the tent. It was covered with a white bed sheet. The bed was wonderfully decorated. It was adorned by the words "I Love you". Geet was just in awe of what she was seeing.

She decides to wait for Maan. She also sees a center table near the bed. There was a sweet card kept for her along with a letter; a rose was kept next to the letter.

Dear my loveliest wife, Mishti

I have written all my feelings in this small poem I wish to dedicate to you; my Jaan!

My day begins with you and ends with you,

Whenever I see you, my day is happy.

And when because of me you are upset, I am so upset.

I just don't how to tell you this; let my eyes do the talking;

Because silence is a language too

Mrs. Khurana I am so in love with you.

Your loving husband,

Maan Singh Khurana

She is just amazed to how simply Maan has penned down his feelings. She hears the footsteps.

She could sense him coming very near to him. Very near. She was thinking of a way to confess her feelings. And when she sees him; she melts. And there is a lump in her throat. Yes he was standing right in front of her.

Going up behind her, and grabbing her waist, encircling her with his two arms, Maan pulled her against him. Leaning into her ear, he whispered "Here's to a new beginning" and turned his wife around in one quick move. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips, slowly easing them open as they both drowned themselves in each other, their tongues fiercely battling, their love shining through.

As the candles were blown away; the couple cherished their night of unison. It was their night; their day and their celebration!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!😳

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

Please press the like button! πŸ˜³

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu 

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago