Maaneet OS- Pyaar Ki Nishani! Part 10 Pg 65 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 2

Geet: "Dadima kaha reh gayi. Roz to dudh lekar wahi aati hai. Pata nahi aaj itna waqt kyun laga? Main abhi jaake dekthti hoon."

Saying so she was about to get up from the bed and go to Dadi's room when she hears a knock on the door;

Geet: "Kaun hai?"

Nakul: "Jee main hoon didijee; Nakul."

Geet: "Andar aa jaao."

Nakul: "Jee wo Dadima jaldi so gayi to unhone mujhe aapke dudh lekar bheja hai."

Geet: "Acha theek hai. Waha table par rakh dena."

Nakul: "Jee. Wo aabpki ab tabyet kaisi hai?" 

Geet: "Main bilkool theek hoon. Aap saare log ho na mera khyaal rakhne ke liye. Aur haan neeche jaa rahe to Maan saab se keh dena maine bulaya hai unhe." 

Nakul: "Jee. Keh doonga. Aap apne khyaal rakhiyega. Main jaata hoon."

She was again left thinking as to why Dadima didn't come; Nakul told her that she slept early but things didn't make sense as she could see the light on the upper floor on Dadima's room switched on. She put her thoughts to rest as she saw Maan entering. She moved to the window giving her a full view of the wonderful garden of Khurana estates! 

Maan: "Geet wahan kya kar rahi ho? Chalo yahan aa jaao aur let jaao. Tumhe aur hamare bacche ko aaram ki zaroorat hai." 

Geet: "Maan ajeeb baat hai na; ki Dadima so gayi hai aisa keh ke mujhe Nakul ke haaton dudh bheja aur unke kamre ki battiyaan to shuru hai. Kahi Dadima ko kuch ho to nahi raha na? Isliye maine aapko bulaya hai. Aap jayiyega aur dekhna ki wo so gayi ki nahi?" 

Maan: "Theek hai Geet. Main jaa kar aata hoon. Par tab tak tum baith ke rehna. Main jaanta hoon tumhe iss waqt garden main jaana hai; ek sair lene ke liye."

She nodded in positive as he left. She knew that besides her he had to take care of Dadima. She remembered him saying before their marriage.

Maan: "Geet meri zindagi main sirf do aurtain mehatva rakhti hai. Tum aur Dadima. Geet agar tum meri taakad ho to Dadima meri kamzori hai. Agar mujhe kuch ho jaata hai to tum unka khyaal rakhna. Mera vaada yaad rakhogi na Geet?"

And how could she not accept his simple request. Afterall Dadima was more than a mother to her than a mother in law. He had smiled knowing she would care for Dadima!

She sensed him when he came back in their room. He had a glass of water and in other hand were her iron and calcium tonics. She had been advised to take them as her hemoglobin levels were pretty low.

Geet: "Maan Dadima theek to hai na?"

Maan: "Wo bilkul theek hai. Ab tum yeh dawaai kha lo"

She gulped them down and slid her arms around his and both went to the garden at 11 in the night.

Maan: "Tum sach main paagal ho Geet." 

Geet: "Kyun? Main kyun paagal?" 

Maan: "Koi raat ke 11 baje garden main ghumne aata hai kya?" 

Geet: "Kyun nahi aa sakta? Mera ghar hai; main kuch bhi karoongi. Kisi ki himmat ki wo mujhe roke?" 

Maan: "Mazaak kar raha tha. Geet ab bahut ho gaya. Thand badh rahi hai. Humain andar chalna chahiye." 

Geet: "Maan thodi der aur..." she said making a puppy face which melted Maan. 

Maan: "Theek hai. Bad thodi der aur.

Geet gave him the most wonderful smile. She made him get a shawl for her and he gently wrapped the shawl around her. He led her to the bedroom making her lie down. He placed his hands on her swollen belly;

Maan: "Good night baby. Hum kal subah milenge. Ab aapko aur maa ko aaraam karna chahiye. I love you." He said as he kissed their baby and Geet as well. 

Geet: "Maan, ye kya baat hui? Sirf hamare baby ko I love you; aur mujhe nahi?" she said pouting and turning away."

Maan held her chin and made her eyes meet his.

Maan: "I love you too!"

He held her closer and pulled her in his arms. She snuggled up more closer to him.

Geet: "Maan main aapse ek baat poonchoon?"

Maan: "Do teen poonchogi to bhi poonchogi to mujhe koi takleef nahi hogi." He said caressing her cheek.

Geet: "Maan main wapas Khurana constructions main kaam karna chahti hoon."

Maan: "Tum Khurana constructions ki maalkin ho. Aur tum kaam karogi? Agar tumhe kaam karna hai to ghar se kaam karna." 

Geet: "Shyad aapko yaad nahin lekin pehle main aapki secretary thi. 

Maan: "Jaanta hoon. Lekin tum kab aaogi?" 

Geet: "Jab tak hamara bachha do saal ka nahi hota tab tak main ghar main rahoongi. Uski parvarish main; main koi kami nahi chodoongi." 

Maan: "Theek hai Geet. Jaisi tumhaari marzi. Ab so jao. 12 bajne ko aa rahe hai." 

Geet: "Good night Maan. I love you!" 

Maan: "Good night Geet. I love you too!" 

Maan rested his hand over her belly and kissed her neck before going into a good night's sleep!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!😳

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!😃

Please press the like button! ðŸ˜³

Love And Luck Always!

Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
wow me 1st 2 comment
its awesome
mindblowinggg
superbb
vase wat abut dadi ?
an ha do giv epilogue
Edited by yashviagarwal - 12 years ago
fabulous update but maan ke vapus aane ke baad geet ne dadi ke baare main pucha nahi i m eagerly waiting for next part continue soon dear
Originally posted by sakshi04

fabulous update but maan ke vapus aane ke baad geet ne dadi ke baare main pucha nahi i m eagerly waiting for next part continue soon dear

Hey thanks for that!😳I had forgotten to add it:)

Its now added:)
Originally posted by yashviagarwal

wow me 1st 2 comment
its awesome
mindblowinggg
superbb
vase wat abut dadi ?
an ha do giv epilogue

Yashvi I just added that Part:) Check it Out:)
Originally posted by -Mayu-

Hey thanks for that!😳I had forgotten to add it:)

Its now added:)
thanks to pm regaring the part n eagerly waiting for next part continue soon dear
LOVELY UPDATE DEAR ..
WAITNG FOR THE EPI.
Amazing update.
waiting 4 next update.

awesome update mayu...ofcourse we want epilouge...yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai kya?? continue soon...