Ranbir Finally Accepts Bhansali's Offer

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
by Box Office India (December 17, 2011)

A few months ago, we told you that Ranbir Kapoor had been approached by Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his next but the actor had turned him down. It seems Kapoor was not happy with the way the film had been written.

Now we hear that the script has been altered and Kapoor has said 'yes'. If this film goes on the floors early, another project Bhansali was planning with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will have to be postponed.

The said film, where Bhansali will direct Kapoor, is expected to go on the floors in the second half of 2012. Hope Kapoor doesn't change his mind and we get to watch the Saawariya team working together. We're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that Lady Luck smiles on them this time.

http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/ranbir-finally-accepts-bhansali%E2%80%99s-offer/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope not another saawariya or guzarish🤔
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
before saawariya, SLB used to make my favorite movies like hum dil, devdas but a movie like saawariya made me hate that director and I'll never waste my time watching next movies he's directing unless he gets SRK again
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh god, SLB better not go into that weirdly intense or foolish phase...Sonakshi is the female lead in this na? But how does she even have dates.. 😕
Sonakshi in a SLB film?!  🤣  I know she is doing Rowdy Rathore, but she will just be eye-candy in that movie and SLB is producing it.  Sonakshi is not worthy of starring in a SLB directorial venture so soon!  What is Bollywood coming to?!  🤪
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ranbir with sonakshi?
   ðŸ˜³
aargh just read somewhere Ranbir loved SLB's Devdas 😵 Khamoshi was the only SLB movie worth watching ... oh and Black too
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope SLB adds some colors to the movie this time.
sogazelle thumbnail
I wonder who the actress will be...I hope it's not Sonakhi...She will look like Ranbir's aunti.
Great! m actually looking forward to this movie
I hope the heroine is a newcomer who is both good looking and talented ..I hope its not Katrina..she cant act to save her life and look like RK's elder sis(yeah! i know theirs is a hit jodi but dont care as i dislike them)..hope Bhansali also hasnt become obsessed with untalented Kaif like Imtiaz,YC ..