lavanya is leaving...bt wot about PLANT's TRUTH?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i was wondering we know lav is leaving...but then how is arnav gonna know that khushi made him stop lav the first time round!? 😲hav the CV's forgotten it? will arnav know what khushi did to keep him happy?😭
comment please :)
xxx
i really think cvs forget about whole plant n bangle track .everyone predict in this forum how plants truth vil came out but it never happen so now laanya is going without asking any questions to arnav my all hope with plant bangle truth shatterd it will not came 
i think they lost their mind
they forgot who the lead pair is and r not showing them together so plants truth is nothing for them...
Xactly. i often wonder how tht plant's truth will come out but seems like CV's hav forgotten abt it.
 I am gettin dissapointed nw
i know arnav needs 2 know
 hope they show it
love ipkknd
xxx
I guess they've forgotton about it... not only the plant truth, but ASR need to know alot of things which I think will never come out.

1) SHyam met Kushi becasue ASR publicised the clip from the show. The goons would not have attacked KKG and her family had that clip not come up and shyam would never have laid his eyes on her.
So everything KKG had to go through becasue of Shyam is ulimately due to ASR's actions.

2) he needs to know about maami tearing the saris KKg brought and hence made KKg loose face infront of his family.

3) he needs to know maami put lime juice to make her sweets sour in Anjali's anivesery party which cause a huge lose to KKG and also embarassed her nfront of the family.

He needs to know what Kushi went through at the hands of him and his family.

But I don't think any of these will come out.  After all the female lead has to suffer in silence right? Thats how it all works with TRPs
All significant threads do eventually get tied up---this is the mark of good writing and IPK has excellent writers. But the arc is wider in a daily serial so it may take time and the correct moka must present itself otherwise it will seem contrived.

The scene at the cafe with ASR, KKG, Payal and Akaash was the perfect time to reveal to ASR that the Guptas suffered much due to his cynicism, arrogance and disbelief in KKG on the night at Sheesh Mahal. And, it had to come when ASR was developed enough to hear this and feel remorse. 

Originally posted by yaman8

I hope that the Cvs haven't forgotten about it but just waiting for the right time. If there is going to be a hate track in the future with ASR accusing Khushi as a golddigger, wouldn't it make more sense to reveal about the fact that KKG actually sold her bangles for the plants then? I know La won't be around that time but probably she will still be in touch .. don't know how ASR would know but will make more sense for him to know about it during the hate track than now when he is in a " good" mood!! My thoughts..
make sense 😃
i think CVs are waiting for a right time!! They've never left anything important out from the script so far and after all, Daljeet and Sanaya did say that this show have many signs and symbolisim!!

I'm sure they are waiting for a right time to throw it all on ASR and then he'll realize that what he really had put Khushi through! 

As far as the things Mami did to Khushi will be out i think Payal-Aakash marriage! Because she'll definitely try to let own Payal
i dont know if the plant truth coming up but im sure khushi is getting the kangans! i hope all the stuff comes out and he realizes how much khushi has suffered.