Posted: 12 years ago
chalo
yeh sahi hai
now they r at the same level
nive os
This was so great, glad that Arnav's realised things are okay now, he can think about Khushi if he wants and I love that he has something else to add to his collection :P
Originally posted by anjaani07

Oii u cheeky nutter - check ur inbox before you post๐Ÿ˜›

And it goes both ways missy, havent heard from u in aaages!!!

Love ya, hugggzz

LOL sowie I posted this before u sent thePM lol I guess I'm far too fast today lol I thought u sent PMs out an di was like HUH wheres MINES!! How could she forget ME!! lol 

Hey at least I did PM once in a while!!! where as u don't!! Okay we'll leave it for now lol!!

Love u tooo Diii ๐Ÿค—
loved both of them!!!!
they were jst fab!!!!
too good!!!!
hope we get some ArHi scenes like this!!!!
oh it's so so good!! u aren't stopping are u?? plz plz plz continue!!!

it was so passionate and emotional!!

i especially liked the part where khushi wanted him to let go of her so that she can go home but arnav was still hugging her tightly hihih๐Ÿ˜Š

plz plz continue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ this was so fab
wow great update, loved it please pm me the next update.  i liked how Arnav kept a grip on his emotions knowing she needed  his comfort, how he put aside his own  desires,  to make her feel comfortable, and she was, for her being in his arms was so natural.  i loved it , i hope something like this happens in the show.
LOL! I feel like such a creep now, I had noo idea there was a Part 2. I just got really excited that you wrote a OS! Really sorry Asmaa! 

But nonetheless, I absolutely loved this OS! and you already know that I loveee it when you write! (: I liked how you had Khushi tell Arnav about her broken engagement, and I think this is EXACTLY how it should happen in the show! 

Wonderful work Asma! You should write some FF's/SS's! (: Thanks for such an amazing OS! (: 

--Garima
Loved the OS! It was amazing! Please PM your future writings! I buddied ya! ๐Ÿ˜Š
WOW! Wat a BEAUTIFUL OS and both the parts were extremely well written.
I REALLY Loved it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
THANKS alot for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Garima-

LOL! I feel like such a creep now, I had noo idea there was a Part 2. I just got really excited that you wrote a OS! Really sorry Asmaa! 

But nonetheless, I absolutely loved this OS! and you already know that I loveee it when you write! (: I liked how you had Khushi tell Arnav about her broken engagement, and I think this is EXACTLY how it should happen in the show! 

Wonderful work Asma! You should write some FF's/SS's! (: Thanks for such an amazing OS! (: 

--Garima

Aww dont feel like that, i couldnt stop laughing when i saw ur Res, i just thought boy she's fast!!๐Ÿ˜† It's fine cos if people like it, they can search for part 2๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh im glad u loved it so much, it was just a rambly scene to start with and then it took shape and I really hope he finds out in a similar way. Pata nahi, what CV's have planned but these were just my thoughts.

About ff/ss - I dont have the time to keep up that sort of commitment and plus my ideas come in fits and bursts, a full ff would be much too much hard work๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the thought tho and thanks for commenting๐Ÿค—

Asma