Is Amar actually spineless? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I was laughing my head off when Salman indirectly called Amar spineless. I was thinking, Sallu must be a mind reader cuz that's exactly what I've been thinking all this time ðŸ˜†

Seriously, Salman was right. Amar is spineless. Anyone that has been following the show properly should know this. The man does not have backbone- period.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way he hangs around Sky after the way Sky had humiliated him clearly proves he is spineless. Salman actually did him a favour by giving him a chance to redeem himself and maybe even win the show 😃
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If he didn't stand for his friends, he would be playing a game. Since he stands for nothing, not even himself he is spineless. He befriends the same people who trash him.
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amar is not spineless , because when it came to the Whole PM fight he stood up for himself.. But AMAR is a cold hearted man . Who doesnt care to help others or stand up for  others..  and that is the  difference ..He would rather see the person suffer then take that step to help them ..  its sad , yet its a  reality ..
goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar switches groups very frequently