Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

mujhse koi kahe ki ek crore le kar apni spine mujhe de do ...toh main toh bhaag jaaongi...apni spine mujhe bahut pyari hai bhai...

mate us ne konse spine dene hain he just playing his game atleast dirty nhe hota na game main agree or not😊
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh,,he itself admit many times that he is playing game.So why calling him spine less.He is better than juhi,sonali,sid,,coz he took stand when girls in the housev are bullied.Actually these guys are spineless.
poo_supi thumbnail
I totally agree.. It is  all the part of the game.

He played the game very tactfully.

he knows which way the flow is and goes according to the flow.

What a absurd topic. Agar uske pass Spine na hoti , to wo baithta kaise.
02aug30 thumbnail
i liked him during the political party task, he stood for his team, but he has a bad habbit of stabbing his friends in the back who support him for me this is a spineless.    he is like a bander(moneky) jidhar palra bhari hai udhar ko ho jata hai.    lol   which show he is desperate to win the game at any cost

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonamona

What a absurd topic. Agar uske pass Spine na hoti , to wo baithta kaise.

😆😆
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amar is a very shrewd person and chooses his fights wisely.If he thinks that the opponent is strong and his fight will be a lost cause he refrains from fighting. In that case he takes even the worst comments against him in a stride and doesn't put up a fight...but when he think that he can give the person his peace of mind he does not hesitate to say a word or two. We saw both the scenarios in his case..first was the case when Sky called him napunshak and he chose not to retaliate..but a few weeks later when Sid was joking with him, he didn't refrain and went after him full blast. We have seen time and again that even though he chooses not to retaliate, that doesn't mean that he didn't take the comment seriously. In last nights episode when he was talking to Mishra on the dining table it was evident that the Bangle issue was still bugging him. I think he enterred the BB house with an objective in mind to win the prize money and nothing anybody says is going to affect him...he is going for the win hook, line and sinker.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He of course has a spine...did salman how he blasted shonali😕
Originally posted by: susan29

He of course has a spine...did salman how he blasted shonali😕

Yup
sssz thumbnail
hes totally spineless!!!!
you need to play a game smartly not disgracefully and not being a puppet