Maryada

December 17th MahaEpi WU! *Devyani shocks SSP!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

MahaEpisode Written Update

Aditya tells the villagers that Gaurav does not know what's going on, and all the villagers yell at him, saying that he knowingly made this mistake, and they all charge at him, ready to hit him. Right then, they hear somebody scream to stop, and it's Roshni Devi, who makes her entrance with Karan and her PA.

All the villagers wonder what the minister is doing there, and she explains that Aditya made no mistake in what happened. It was all a misunderstanding, and points out someone else who is to be blamed for this situation. That man did everything on behalf of another party so they can ruin Roshni Devi's name. When they villagers then decide to thrash him, RD yells out No! And tells them that she'll take care of this situation, it will be dealt with in the hands of the law, and the man is taken away.

Aditya then turns around and thanks Roshni Devi for what she's done, and RD says there's no reason to thank her, and she was just doing her duty. All the villagers then apologize to Aditya as well. RD tells the villagers that their dreams will be fulfilled, that they should plan for this.

Aditya calls Gaurav to let him know the updates, but Gaurav isn't picking up the phone. Aditya calls Devyani who doesn't know where Gaurav is either cause he left a while ago. Aditya then turns around and asks RD how she knows about all this, and she's guiltily trying to fumble for an answer. And when she doesn't respond, karan answers for her and tells Aditya that it's because she had a hand in everything that happened.

Devyani gets a phone call and tells Shubhankar that she's leaving for class right now. SSP makes fun of her about going to dance class, and Devyani turns around and asks him how he knows she's going to dance class. She didn't mention dance even a single time. SSP seems all unsure of how to respond, and makes something, and Devyani responds promptly asking him why he looks so worried. SSP getting all flustered and says he's not worried at all, and getting more worried.

Devyani leaves and calls for Uttara, and tells her to stop acting like a lover, and get used to acting like a wife. And SSP hearing this is slightly confused, and poot Uttara just stunned as she hears Devyani telling her to take care of SSP ๐Ÿ˜† Devyani quickly leaves, telling her she's going to dance class. And Uttara goes and hugs him and asks what he wants to eat, and he walks away saying he doesn't want anything. Uttara acts all wifey somemore, and SSP getting more and more flustered ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ [His dialogues here are so awesome! You have to go and watch this cause I will not do justice explaining it here ๐Ÿ˜†]

Aditya getting all angry as he wonders how Roshni Devi could even think of doing something like this, and once he realizes it might be because of the relationship between karan and Gaurav, gets really mad asking how she could even think of extracting her revenge by hurting the innocent villagers. RD turns around with a pained look on her face, agreeing with what he said, saying that she wanted to ruin the Jhaakar family. My son, instead of falling in love with a girl, went and fell in love with another man. And she's crying as she says that even though she knew there would be serious repercussions in public, she accepted the relationship as a mother. She tells Aditya how Karan was close to killing himself, how she pleaded with Devyani and Gaurav to do something, and in her completely blind mother's love, she forgot the difference between right and wrong. She goes to Aditya, crying, and asks him to forgive her. Aditya hugs her and he's tearing up as well.

Then a pooja is done for the beginning of the work. Right then, Gaurav comes there and asks what happened, and Aditya tells him nothing happened as of now and he'll tell him everything.

Priya, Vidya's mom and Vidya all go away. And that meddling villager woman comes and tells she has prepared everything for that night and the pooja, and Vidya and her mom stunned. Priya asks what pooja and Vidya lies saying that it's something her mom wants.

Roshni Devi apologizes to Gaurav as well for what she has done, and tells her son to forgive her as well. And then tells them that she won't try to come in between them ever again, as she's realized that the two cannot be happy without each other, and they should live life the way they want to.

Shubhankar and Devyani finish dance class, and Devyani tells him how his plan is working well, that SSP's irritation is really evident. Shubhankar asks her if this is supposed o be good news or bad, how she really feels about it, and Devyani says she has no idea at all, but she can't do much more of this acting. Shubhankar tells her he understands, that this is the typical Indian woman sentiment. But she's been doing this same farce for the past thirty years, that before she was doing this for her family, but now it's for herself. Devyani then proceeds to say how she's really worried about Uttara as well, and he asks how can she still be worried about the woman who stole her husband from her? And she says that it's because that woman is her own sister, and she's being trapped by SSP.

Shubhankar tells her that you have to start thinking about yourself first, and Uttara will become aware of the truth if not todya, then tomorrow. He then hands Devyani a picture of a house, and tells her to tell SSP that this is the house she wants to buy after the divorce. SSP is supposed to buy this for her as a part of her  alimony. Devyani smiles, and agrees, and gets up to go change. Shubhankar says she's turning into the old Devyani again, and she's confused, and he tells her to shock SSP again and go home in the salwar that she's already in, and she smiles and agrees.

Gaurav apologizing to Vidya, and she tells him not to worry about, and she herself goes on to apologize to him. Gaurav then asks her if she's returning with him, and she says that she isn't , and is all hesitant. Gaurav tells her to call him when she wants to return home and he'll come to pick her up. Karan comes there right then, and apologizes to Vidya as well for calling her all these names, and hopes she'll forgive him as well. Vidya says that there is no need for all this, and that by coming back into Gaurav's life, he's made her really happy. And she doesn't even feel a bit bad, because she's figured out that Gaurav can only love him, and never her, and Karan then leaves. Gaurav says thanks to Vidya, and then hugs her, and she's utterly lifeless as she hugs him back :( Gaurav, Aditya, and Priya then leave, but not before Aditya tells Vidya to give him a call anytime he needs her.

Devyani returns home, and Imli is shocked to see her in a salwar. SSP and Uttara enter the dining hall only to be frozen in place as they see Devyani's appearance, and how calm she seems to be. She asks the two of them why they're looking at her like that, and SSP asks what's happened to her. Devyani ignores him and pulls out the picture of the house, and SSP is all confused, and explains that that is where she's planning on living after the divorce. And SSP is absolutely positively stunned and can't even seem to find words, and quickly walks away. Devyani smirks as she watches him leave.

At the village, Vidya goes to the Baba with her parents and the meddling villager. Vidya all frightened but they push her towards him. Priya and Aditya driving back, when Priya casually mentions how that villager woman was being all weird, and saying that Vidya and her mom needed to go, and Aditya suddenly stops the car and turns it around, and says they need to go back. And they turn around along with Gaurav to return to the village.

The Baba doing a lot of poojas and tells her that she needs to go take a bath in the water and then walk on coal, and Vidya numbly goes to do as she's told. Her parents are worried but don't seem to stop her, and she's completely frightened. She thinks about everything her parents said to her, about having a kid, and continues dipping herself in the water.

Just as she's about to put her foot on the coal, the screen freezes.

Precap: Aditya telling Gaurav that too much has happened, he needs to tell them the truth. And Gaurav says that it's not Vidya's fault that she can't become a mother, that's it's all his fault. Because he's gay. And everyone's face is shocked.

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks Naina...๐Ÿ˜Š
We've two WUs today
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvdekha

Thanks Naina...๐Ÿ˜Š

We've two WUs today

Haha I thought I signed up for WU but I guess it wasn't only me.
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Haha I thought I signed up for WU but I guess it wasn't only me.

yeah schedule is a sticky...but oh well๐Ÿค”
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.
Very interesting, Monday should be too
ilyou thumbnail
Thank you naina!!! so the truth is out but will Vidya's parent  really understand what it means ? because vidya herself didn't understand first
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina. Can't wait to see the ME tonight! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, Naina.

Maybe Gaurav should use the sanskrit term if they don't understand "gay." ๐Ÿ˜†  Though I think Vidya's father will understand.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† That's a valid point though, I do think they're going to have to explain what being gay is to Vidya's parents. I'm pretty curious about hteir responses though. I think her mom's will be one of just open mouthed blank staring, while her dad might actually deny it being possible or like yell at the Jhaakar family, and that meddling villager! ๐Ÿคฃ Her reaction is guaranteed to be the best. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was worried throughout the second half that Gaurav would reveal it in front of the villager. But in the precap, I didn't see her.  (Though I haven't rewatched closely.)  i hope they shoo away the "Baba" and the villager first.

That villager won't keep her mouth shut. And it will reach Brahma in no time.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago