Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Observer101

Oh yeah he will keep insisting that it was Sid, Amar and PM who were chastisized by Salman and that his and Salman's were just friendly banter. I sincerely hope he and PB pair up after this show. They really deserve each other.

i knowww..jitna PB sky ke liye kar rahi hai koi nahi kar sakta i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜† if sky marries sum1 else PB will be heartbrokenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Thought Bedi had sorted it out with SALMAN and they were 'good friends' πŸ˜†

Yeah, in her dreams.πŸ˜† Even her friends tweet in Mahek's favor. She's a sore loser.

Sky and Bedi should start an anti-Being Human campaign once this season is over.πŸ˜†
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Yeah, in her dreams.πŸ˜† Even her friends tweet in Mahek's favor. She's a sore loser.

Sky and Bedi should start an anti-Being Human campaign once this season is over.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

hahaha anti being humanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, right. Salman is not bothered about huge controversies, girlfriend beating, killing, hunting allegations and court cases but he's peeing in his pants about his support to a starlet in a reality show. πŸ€ͺ Bedi is delusional. She sees conspiracy in everything and obsessed with Mahek.

If Mahek's coming back in the show then it's for pure entertainment and TRPs. It's not the first time that popular contestants are getting a WC [as guest or contestant] in BB. Now let's see of she's actually there. I hope she is there to spite some people in the house and outside.

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This woman... she is... ugh... whats the use! -.- She just needs a freaking job now! :@
Originally posted by: harpkaur

hahaha anti being humanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As Jalebi bai would say, "Ye aurat sathiya gayi hai." πŸ˜†
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sadly the ppl in the house has to be treated like some illiterate kids i must say...salman and sanjay played the good cop and the bad cop...and ms budhi bedi..to give u erection one only has to point a finger towards ur sky..its only u who enjoy is humour...salman even said make ur jokes funnier...he didnt go inside to integate ppl...he did wat was expected from oldies like u and shakti to bring peace in the house u AUNTY!!!!!...ughh gosh i hate this budhi

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can Mahesh Bhatt please offer a movie to PB instead of Sunny, so that PB can tweet about something that makes her happy πŸ˜‰

This lady has completely lost it!

But duh - Bedi acting in a MB film opposite the likes of Imran Hasmi ?? *faints*
Mistyy thumbnail
here we go, PB going all bonkers againπŸ˜†

cant wait till Mahek goes in, she might have to be restrained from using any technology!