Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

best replacement in geet (Page 4)

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Let me compare the replacements first.

1. Daadi

Suhasini Mulay - She had an air of arrogance that suited the image of Maan Singh Khurana's Granny well. At the same time she had a natural dialogue delivery.

Anju Mahendru - She was the Daadi for a longer time. Took a little time to adjust our minds to Anju, but she did justice to the role. I wish she was there till the end of the show.

2. Dev

Abhinav Shukla - I wouldnt say he was great as Dev, but he did fit into the character with grey shades well. His smirks, his voice lent a unique flavor to the character Dev.

Samir Sharma - Is a great actor. He enacted the forgiveness track well and his dialogue delivery was good. But unfortunately he got stuck in the circus party and could never come out with his talents as an actor. All the potentials of Dev were given to AS and SS was offered very little to prove.

3. Naintara

Karishma Randhwa - There can be no two opinion about who was the best NT. Karishma was like she was born to do NT's character. The anger, the disappointment, the greed, the challanges, the threats, everything looked like a child's play for Karishma.

Sonali Nikam - With Karishma calling it a day toa cting, we didnt have a choice but for SN, but she did do justice to the very short role that she was offered. Her role ended even before one could analyse her possibilities of playing an afraid NT in front of Maan, a blood sucking NT sacrificing an innocent village girl for her selfishness, an NT challenging the MSK after release from jail, one who butters Daadima against Geet, with an elan as Karishma.

4. Preeto

Divya - Divya has a natural flair for acting and her big eyes were assets, so was her husky voice.

Khushbu (I think) - Sorry, no comparison to divya.

My Verdict
Samir Sharma and Anju Mahendru come close to each other, but Anju scores over Samir due to her longer stay, more scope for performance and consistency of character. I would have chosen Samir, had his role had not turned into a joker, his character was maintained as negative, had he claimed his rights over the baby if it had survived, had GHSP continued and his character built strongly. Alas!!! Nothing happened and so Anju wins my heart as the best replacement in GHSP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss123mitul

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
dadi maa kaha hai???????
bhul gayi tum dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I would say Pummy...was best replacement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I would say Pummy...was best replacement
kyaaaWackoLOLHug
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
nice post dear Clap ,you cheered my mood.

Go to top