Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

best replacement in geet - Page 3

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I find Daadi and dev the best replacement..!! I preferred the old chudail though..!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
I liked previous Dev, NT (the best evil character and Karishma Randheva was the BEST at playing NT) and previous Preeto. 

I liked previous Dadi as well...

Thank God, they didn't change Maaneet πŸ˜‰

Edited by LuvScooby - 12 years ago
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: LuvScooby

I liked previous Dev, NT (the best evil character and Karishma Randheva was the BEST at playing NT) and previous Preeto. 

I liked previous Dadi as well...

Thank God, they didn't change Maaneet πŸ˜‰

agar maneet change hotee toh cv's ki kahir nahiii😑😑😑😑😑
Viji79 thumbnail

Let me compare the replacements first.

1. Daadi

Suhasini Mulay - She had an air of arrogance that suited the image of Maan Singh Khurana's Granny well. At the same time she had a natural dialogue delivery.

Anju Mahendru - She was the Daadi for a longer time. Took a little time to adjust our minds to Anju, but she did justice to the role. I wish she was there till the end of the show.

2. Dev

Abhinav Shukla - I wouldnt say he was great as Dev, but he did fit into the character with grey shades well. His smirks, his voice lent a unique flavor to the character Dev.

Samir Sharma - Is a great actor. He enacted the forgiveness track well and his dialogue delivery was good. But unfortunately he got stuck in the circus party and could never come out with his talents as an actor. All the potentials of Dev were given to AS and SS was offered very little to prove.

3. Naintara

Karishma Randhwa - There can be no two opinion about who was the best NT. Karishma was like she was born to do NT's character. The anger, the disappointment, the greed, the challanges, the threats, everything looked like a child's play for Karishma.

Sonali Nikam - With Karishma calling it a day toa cting, we didnt have a choice but for SN, but she did do justice to the very short role that she was offered. Her role ended even before one could analyse her possibilities of playing an afraid NT in front of Maan, a blood sucking NT sacrificing an innocent village girl for her selfishness, an NT challenging the MSK after release from jail, one who butters Daadima against Geet, with an elan as Karishma.

4. Preeto

Divya - Divya has a natural flair for acting and her big eyes were assets, so was her husky voice.

Khushbu (I think) - Sorry, no comparison to divya.

My Verdict
Samir Sharma and Anju Mahendru come close to each other, but Anju scores over Samir due to her longer stay, more scope for performance and consistency of character. I would have chosen Samir, had his role had not turned into a joker, his character was maintained as negative, had he claimed his rights over the baby if it had survived, had GHSP continued and his character built strongly. Alas!!! Nothing happened and so Anju wins my heart as the best replacement in GHSP.

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dadi maa kaha hai???????
bhul gayi tum dear
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would say Pummy...was best replacement
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I would say Pummy...was best replacement

kyaaaπŸ˜†πŸ€—
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear πŸ‘ ,you cheered my mood.