Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahrouk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope next Juhi is evicted.  I have seen her on other reality shows.  She is way different as to what v see her in big boss 5.  Happy to see Salman snubbed her when she asked for a hug.  The only deserving contestant to win was Mehak and I hope Big Boss brings her back on wild card entry.
Juhi will not distance herself from her "Bro." She knows what he's capable of once he opens his mouth. She would want to be on his good side. Frankly speaking, hope she's out next week..hard to tolerate her.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angelica_1

She will eat more food, wot else

Does India have chick-fil-A?...if they do...they should hire juhi as their brand ambassador...eat more chikin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

glad that juhi got a dose too...and salman didn't let her PREACH...but no she will stick to sky...because she knows sky ko dump kia toh she will be out of the show...ab imaan bech diya usne apna...ek crore ke liye๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Juhi..became a real chuhi.Til then,she was enjoying everything..but when sallu said that..she was like..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Iyse khethe hai chor ki daari mein tinka! she quickly asked Jo uunke saath hai woh!? she herself knows that she is playing it dirty, dhekte hai iiski kumkum waali nautanki isyse kitni der bacha ke rakh thi hai! loved when Salman told sky that jitne friends the woh gaey! Sooo happy!! that frikin sky was made to Shutup and listen! Uus annoying, egoistic idiot ko mirror dhikaya!Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago
02aug30 thumbnail
Iyse khethe hai chor ki daari mein tinka! she quickly asked Jo uunke saath hai woh!? she herself knows that she is playing it dirty, dhekte hai iiski kumkum waali nautanki isyse kitni der bacha ke rakh thi hai! loved when Salman told sky that jitne friends the woh gaey! Sooo happy!! that frikin sky was made to Shutup and listen! Uus annoying, egoistic idiot ko mirror dhikaya!

Edited by Nkapoor2 - 17 December 2011 at 3:22pm

thats why in one of the uncensored videos, Juhi apni daari mein se tinke chun chun kar nikaal rahi thi  sunny ke samne taki kisi ko kuch na dikhe lekin sabne uski chori pakd li
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 02aug30 - 12 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol at how Amar described her today. Amar can be really funny sometimes.
02aug30 thumbnail
yes i was right, usne apni sari badhas aaj nikal di ki salman ne juhi ki bajaye Andrew ki tarif ki
i actually agree with Amar, Juhi har episode me sirf Mera Mera he karti hai. 

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I WISH BB DO FAKE JUHI EVICTION!!!