Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Yes, if the hosts can show that they have more authority and power than bigg boss himself then why not ? Such messages should come from bigg boss and not hosts. I agree with questioning part but then was it really a questioning ? He didnt really like someone misusing "being human" t-shirt and then host doesn't gift "being human watch" to contenstants that are not in his good books. So hosts definately have some personal interest in this show.

I have nothing against salmaan and i think he did what was needed. But i always feel Bigg Boss himself should take strict action against housemates right then and there ...so we don't have wait for something like this..

True that!!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mano ya na mano, this is your opinion! and in my opinion, mano ya na mano, your opinion is wrong.😛
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

@ Shona...Relax!!

As I told you earlier...Its fine!! No one knows why salman is involved so much this season!! Besides he gave a dose to everyone!! There is no need to get worked about this!!  And please don't make personal comments about other members...IF doesn't allow that!! Lets see what happens and i am guessing less fights and more laughter...which is actually good isn't it??

Right sneha. Even I think this might be some cooked plan by BB crew. Maybe to really improve their behavior and bring our lighter side of the housemates or salman's personal interest. But if by all this , somthing gud and positive comes out as you said less fights n more laughter then it is of no harm.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Right sneha. Even I think this might be some cooked plan by BB crew. Maybe to really improve their behavior and bring our lighter side of the housemates or salman's personal interest. But if by all this , somthing gud and positive comes out as you said less fights n more laughter then it is of no harm.

Agree... I still would rather have BB tell these things to the housemates than the hosts... Looks like BB is dead...and Salman should give the voice as BB himself!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Agree... I still would rather have BB tell these things to the housemates than the hosts... Looks like BB is dead...and Salman should give the voice as BB himself!!

Exactly by doing this Salman is adding weight to his image of being called Bully
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

the hosts arent playing the game
n everyone has a past
both of them have changed alot since then  !!

secondly u have to admit ever since sky has entered the house
the fights have become nasty n cheap
this season is the worse then all others put together 
n i didnt see ppl objecting last season when salman took dolly to task ??

I don't think Salman has changed. He is the most egocentric person on the face of the earth. The word forgive is not in his dictionary. I am sorry but this is just my opinion. There is a lot of diffference between this season and the last one. When Salman took on Dolly,she really deserved it but this time even the grilling is unfair. As hosts they are supposed to be fair and impartial... but I don't think that's how it is working. 
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

Mano ya na mano, Sky is the best guy all over world and he is the most genuine guy among all housemates . HE IS NOT AS GHATIA AND AROGANT AS SALMAN IS . Sky is well mannered and soft spoken guy but Salman is opposite to him. I think that Sky should give Salman Proper and Extra dose after coming out of show otherwise Salman will never Improve his Ghatia Habits.

🤣 Good Joke! 😆
Originally posted by: forums_girl

🤣Good Joke! 😆

Good joke to jokers
for me sky away better than salman ...😊
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

If Channel really wanted to have no fights in the house, why the hell did they take PM, sky and sid as participants? These three are known for their temper issues and abuses on national TV. Was channel not aware of it ? Channel took them for TRPs right ?  If they really wanted all fun and peace in house, why didnt they choose some sensible celebs ?

im not saying dont fight
there is way to fight with dignity 
last season ashmit n veena used to bicker constantly 
manoj was playing politics all the time too !
but only dolly took it that third class cheap level 
n then even ppl like ashmit who obviously have a reputation 
stood by whats right 

channel brought them to fight n provide entertainment 
but ppl like sky have ruined it for everyone 
pms fights r entertaining cuz she doesnt do it with malicious intent