BB5 Going to end (Your Review)

Posted: 12 years ago
This year...my comments/review

No Wildcard, No Hiden Room, No Beep

NOT Much Fun GAMES

ONLY FLIGHTS...

My Review: 2.5 Stars out of Five Stars
I disagree... all the fights nd everything DID make loads of fun... and no wildcard and secret room was a welcome change. HAd we known there would be no wildcard, it would have been even better.

And just like last season, Big Boss production team made a mockery of the show by manipulations and jokers coming in from every direction... and predictably tanked the show.

Double Thumbs down, yet again to the second half of the season.   
Pros: 

1) Andrew! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ such a gentleman he is! Stern yet respectful. Very fun loving and entertaining yet he knows where to draw the line! He is awesome! He reminds me of Mr. Rathode from Uttran! πŸ˜† (sorry for the lame comparison)

2) Shraddha! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ even though the girl doesnt come from a classy background her conduct was the best in the house! She kept her cool in most situations! Unless she was really rubbed the wrong way she didn't react! 

3) Shakti Kapoor! πŸ‘πŸΌ i don't care what you guys say but I seriously respect Shakti Kapoor! The way PB went on and on talking sh*t about him was enough for anyone to atleast shout his lungs out on her or give her two big gaalis! Had Amar, Sky or Sid been in his place, she would have had it! 

Cons:

1) Groupism - started by PB! πŸ€’ (this is the major reason for this show to be so flop) Because of this there are so many fights in the house. Because of this nominations and evictions are so damn predictable. Because of this people are not being spontaneous. Because of this there are only two paths (green room or anti green room) in the house rather than one path each for each contestant! πŸ€’

2) Faltu tasks - calling the "creative" team of BB5 creative is an insult of creativity! 

3) Too much focus on seduction, item dances, rain dances etc etc! Looks really tacky and lusty! And major credit goes to the camera angles! 

4) Gazillion wild card entries! πŸ€’ With Sunny's entry being a real dampener! Sorry Sunny fans but she is really useless! No doubt she is drop dead gorgeous but she is really irritating! 

5) Overdose of fights! Its seriously too much! And above all the tasks given are such that they create more fights! πŸ€’

6) No punishment on discussing and plotting nominations! 

7) Sanju Baba as the host! Poor guy! He is such a sweet human being that he just cannot lagaofy anyone's waat! πŸ€ͺulta uski hi izzat ka falooda hojaata hai! 

8) Salman coming in just 3 times during AKF! There is no connection between him and the contestants! Had he been a permanent host his scoldings would look much more genuine. Abhi it looks as if a stranger who is a big name in the industry comes and straightens up the housemates! 

9) Zero bonding between the hosts and the contestants! Salman was fun last season because he had established an equation with everyone in the house! This time around Sanju Baba has no such bonding and Salman is hardly there so no question of any bonding!

10) Apart from Andrew entertaining us there has been no real entertainment in the house this season! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ No really funny harmless jokes! All we have is bad mimicry and below the belt distasteful jokes which belittles people! πŸ€’ Either about someone's way of speaking or about farting! πŸ€’

11) No Aakhri Salam! πŸ€’

12) Out of nowhere people come to promote their movies and take up 15 to 20 minutes of the precious time! πŸ€’

Suggestions for BB6 

1) Spare us the horror and bring in atlest 4 5 decent people in the house like Poonam Dhillon, Samir Soni, Rageshwari and Andrew so that we can like atleast someone with full heart, get to see some good humor and get a break from all the fights!

2) No groupism and strict punishment for discussing nominations

3) Interesting and genuinely entertaining tasks (which are not sleazy)
Originally posted by fizzi

Pros: 

1) Andrew! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ such a gentleman he is! Stern yet respectful. Very fun loving and entertaining yet he knows where to draw the line! He is awesome! He reminds me of Mr. Rathode from Uttran! πŸ˜† (sorry for the lame comparison)

2) Shraddha! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ even though the girl doesnt come from a classy background her conduct was the best in the house! She kept her cool in most situations! Unless she was really rubbed the wrong way she didn't react! 

3) Shakti Kapoor! πŸ‘πŸΌ i don't care what you guys say but I seriously respect Shakti Kapoor! The way PB went on and on talking sh*t about him was enough for anyone to atleast shout his lungs out on her or give her two big gaalis! Had Amar, Sky or Sid been in his place, she would have had it! 

Cons:

1) Groupism - started by PB! πŸ€’ (this is the major reason for this show to be so flop) Because of this there are so many fights in the house. Because of this nominations and evictions are so damn predictable. Because of this people are not being spontaneous. Because of this there are only two paths (green room or anti green room) in the house rather than one path each for each contestant! πŸ€’

2) Faltu tasks - calling the "creative" team of BB5 creative is an insult of creativity! 

3) Too much focus on seduction, item dances, rain dances etc etc! Looks really tacky and lusty! And major credit goes to the camera angles! 

4) Gazillion wild card entries! πŸ€’ With Sunny's entry being a real dampener! Sorry Sunny fans but she is really useless! No doubt she is drop dead gorgeous but she is really irritating! 

5) Overdose of fights! Its seriously too much! And above all the tasks given are such that they create more fights! πŸ€’

7) Sanju Baba as the host! Poor guy! He is such a sweet human being that he just cannot lagaofy anyone's waat! πŸ€ͺulta uski hi izzat ka falooda hojaata hai! 

8) Salman coming in just 3 times during AKF! There is no connection between him and the contestants! Had he been a permanent host his scoldings would look much more genuine. Abhi it looks as if a stranger who is a big name in the industry comes and straightens up the housemates! 

9) Zero bonding between the hosts and the contestants! Salman was fun last season because he had established an equation with everyone in the house! This time around Sanju Baba has no such bonding and Salman is hardly there so no question of any bonding!

10) Apart from Andrew entertaining us there has been no real entertainment in the house this season! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ No really funny harmless jokes! All we have is bad mimicry and below the belt distasteful jokes which belittles people! πŸ€’ Either about someone's way of speaking or about farting! πŸ€’

12) Out of nowhere people come to promote their movies and take up 15 to 20 minutes of the precious time! πŸ€’

Suggestions for BB6 

1) Spare us the horror and bring in atlest 4 5 decent people in the house like Poonam Dhillon, Samir Soni, Rageshwari and Andrew so that we can like atleast someone with full heart, get to see some good humor and get a break from all the fights!

AGREE FULLL ONNπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by fizzi

Pros: 

Cons:

Suggestions for BB6 

I agree with EVERY word! Very well put!

pros

Andrew mimicry . he was very cute.

new english words and phrases

Cons

No perfect secret task by BB.

BB voice seems to vanish for many days.

Contestants being all females  was a disadvantage coz all the females have left
EXCEPT ONE and men have remained behind.

Wild card entry as a guest.

Sanju as host was not upto the mark.

no akhri salaam

Being human watches which very given was impartial to some contestants like shakti kapoor and PM.

Loads and loads of fights and abusive words.

Special preference given to NRI like last season Khali and this season Sunny.

My Review: 2.5 / 5

😊
Originally posted by poo_supi

pros

Andrew mimicry . he was very cute.

new english words and phrases

Cons

No perfect secret task by BB.

BB voice seems to vanish for many days.

Contestants being all females  was a disadvantage coz all the females have left
EXCEPT ONE and men have remained behind.

Wild card entry as a guest.

Sanju as host was not upto the mark.

no akhri salaam

Being human watches which very given was impartial to some contestants like shakti kapoor and PM.

Loads and loads of fights and abusive words.

Special preference given to NRI like last season Khali and this season Sunny.

My Review: 2.5 / 5

Originally posted by priya420

This year...my comments/review

No Wildcard, No Hiden Room, No Beep

NOT Much Fun GAMES

ONLY FLIGHTS...

My Review: 2.5 Stars out of Five Stars
  I WILL GIVE IT 2 OUT OF 5 STARS ... THE BIGGEST JOKE WILL COME ON JAN 7TH WHEN MAHEK WINS ... SHOULDNT ALL CONTESTANTS GET 2 CHANCES TO WIN, JUST LIKE MAHEK ??????
for me andrew was the best part...i couldnt even bear to watch it because of so many fights so i stopped  for a long time...tasks were ridiculous...pole dancing...rain dances...of course things like sunny accusing amar will come up...not taking any action against sky's behavior...predicitive nominations...i will give it 2/5
10 on 10 my personal three favorites amar,mahek and mishra rocked itπŸ₯³