123chaar.. band karo ye attyachaar!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!! Now I'm really loosing my head off!!! ye sahi baat nahin... The show makers always do this to us,,,😭

They show the main point of story at the last 10 minutes of Saturday's episode and then we have to wait for a whole week to catch up the next... They always do it!! Check every Saturday's episode... the episode ends with a point that makes us hold our breaths!! and then!!! "the end" and moreover "NO PRECAP" for the next episode... 😳The promos are also from the scene which had already taken place [however now we are seeing some fresh promos] This show should come 3 days a week!!!!!! ⭐️

I mean just check the last part...👏. The history of Rajgrih[now known as Rajgir in Bihar] which i always wanted to know...also did a lot of research work on that at personal level... and when that moment came..🤢. what did i see????? the hour hand of clock touching the mark "10"???😛

ITNE ACHCHE EPISODES BANA KAR PURE WEEK APNE FANS AUR VIEWERS KO TADPAATE KYON HAIN YE LOG?????"

I hope u guys understand my feelings... what's ur take???
Goddd!! exactly!!!! i have even shared my thought on CGM's fan page on this!!! precap is a must n even a proper promo n repeats as well!!!

if imgaine can show repeats of some 🤬  shows sooo many times why can't they give repeats of a show which has earns max TRPs for them??? So unfair.. 😡
haaye main title dekh ke dar gyi soch phir kuch bawal ho gya forum pe 
but ye to kuch aur hai i mean sachi ka atyachar hai 
hah!!! sach mein dar gayi thi kya?😆?? Don't worry... I never make bawals...i only make funny sawals!!!!heheh😉
Edited by justjayati - 12 years ago
seriously yaar mera dil kamzor ho gya is forum ki wajah se 
yahan kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho jaata hai :P
definately i got one thing to say sooraj thapar should become real dhananad and give mrityudand to head of imagine channel. amatya sar kat vaado is imagine tv ke producer ko🤣 then we see fresh promos man they dont know how to run channel. got request more people should watch this show so TRPS rise of the roof😆 then maybe they will give importance when CGM gives competition to shows of other channels. the record will break only when trps go up to 3 or 4 but what to do Rushi fans have disappeared there were more before ashish came and now they are lost😭 please come back and make show ratings go up ⭐️
are yar kal k epi dekhne k liye main kitni bechayan thi...or dikhaya to only 10 mins😡
haan yaar ye srsly tadpate hain.
@ jayati :
       " ati sarvartra barjate "  ..if you remember acharya's dialogs😆 !! so no 3-4 days a week, biweekly hi thik hai, warna humare pyare khushi ji par bhi updates ka pressure padh jayega na 😉?? but yes, there should be a precap..itna suspense bhi achchi baat nahi !!😊