India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

123chaar.. band karo ye attyachaar!!!

justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!! Now I'm really loosing my head off!!! ye sahi baat nahin... The show makers always do this to us,,,Cry

They show the main point of story at the last 10 minutes of Saturday's episode and then we have to wait for a whole week to catch up the next... They always do it!! Check every Saturday's episode... the episode ends with a point that makes us hold our breaths!! and then!!! "the end" and moreover "NO PRECAP" for the next episode... EmbarrassedThe promos are also from the scene which had already taken place [however now we are seeing some fresh promos] This show should come 3 days a week!!!!!! Star

I mean just check the last part...Clap. The history of Rajgrih[now known as Rajgir in Bihar] which i always wanted to know...also did a lot of research work on that at personal level... and when that moment came..Dead. what did i see????? the hour hand of clock touching the mark "10"???Tongue

ITNE ACHCHE EPISODES BANA KAR PURE WEEK APNE FANS AUR VIEWERS KO TADPAATE KYON HAIN YE LOG?????"Ouch

I hope u guys understand my feelings... what's ur take???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtMulan08frozen.devilMoner_Radioswethasyam08chand1234smile.saraCharu21Amor.

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Goddd!! exactly!!!! i have even shared my thought on CGM's fan page on this!!! precap is a must n even a proper promo n repeats as well!!!

if imgaine can show repeats of some Censored  shows sooo many times why can't they give repeats of a show which has earns max TRPs for them??? So unfair.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiswethasyam08

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
haaye main title dekh ke dar gyi soch phir kuch bawal ho gya forum pe 
but ye to kuch aur hai i mean sachi ka atyachar hai 
justjayati Goldie
justjayati
justjayati

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hah!!! sach mein dar gayi thi kya?LOL?? Don't worry... I never make bawals...i only make funny sawals!!!!hehehWink

Edited by justjayati - 17 December 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilsmile.saraAmor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
seriously yaar mera dil kamzor ho gya is forum ki wajah se 
yahan kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho jaata hai :P
bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
definately i got one thing to say sooraj thapar should become real dhananad and give mrityudand to head of imagine channel. amatya sar kat vaado is imagine tv ke producer koROFL then we see fresh promos man they dont know how to run channel. got request more people should watch this show so TRPS rise of the roofLOL then maybe they will give importance when CGM gives competition to shows of other channels. the record will break only when trps go up to 3 or 4 but what to do Rushi fans have disappeared there were more before ashish came and now they are lostCry please come back and make show ratings go up Star
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
are yar kal k epi dekhne k liye main kitni bechayan thi...or dikhaya to only 10 minsAngry
frozen.devil Goldie
frozen.devil
frozen.devil

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
haan yaar ye srsly tadpate hain.

Go to top