Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

umm, to harsh on Sky?! lmfao. He was being really lenient on a lot of the contestants. What Salman did, should've been done in many episodes before. Sky's a bit crazy lol, and he's hilarious when he says, "it's a mad house" and he seems to be the most mad person in the house. And it was funny when he asked Sky if he wanted to come along, and he said "no now I don't" and Salman's like 'ajeeb hai yaar".

👏👏
So right!
Salman wasnt harsh! Sanjay Dutt is too good, polite to deal with people like Sky and Sid!!
Sky definitely needed a reality check! 
adieus50 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

In today's episode, Salman Khan seemed to again behave like Mahek's boyfriend. I thought he was too harsh on Sky and twisted a few facts here and there..

Maybe taking up cudgels against everyone who Mahek is peeved with or paving the way and clearing the path by demoralising the housemates for Mahek to come back and win the show??

I have high regards for him as an actor, he was good in BB 4 - but in this season of Big Boss, his personal interests are more being discussed about than his hosting skills...

Salman has been rocking!! 

To Sky - Main episode dekhke aaye hoon, tabi to kehe raha hoon 
Aapke jitne dost the, ab woh bhi nahi hai  
And also - I dont find your jokes funny at all 

To Amar - Aapke paas reed ki haddi hai ki nahi? 

Salman - too good today! Hats off 

What does Sky think of himself? He is still arguing with Salman.. He still thinks that he is right.. How can someone live in so much self-ignorance! 

He also gav an indication to juhi dat supporting the wrng prsn during a fight also creates a bad imprssn of urs...<=-P

Sky got a taste of his own medicine! 

Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense !