Salman again showed partiality (Mod note pg 6)

Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, Salman Khan seemed to again behave like Mahek's boyfriend. I thought he was too harsh on Sky and twisted a few facts here and there..

Maybe taking up cudgels against everyone who Mahek is peeved with or paving the way and clearing the path by demoralising the housemates for Mahek to come back and win the show??

I have high regards for him as an actor, he was good in BB 4 - but in this season of Big Boss, his personal interests are more being discussed about than his hosting skills...
thats quite wrong to say!
if thats would have been true, he would have never done such things intentionally! Sky should have a reality check! he's too derogatory to survive uptil now! 
I think sallu was very good today, sky was getting away with everything he has been doing, so he needed to be grounded.Salman never brought up mehaks name once so why accuse him???
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

right,now i have understood why they evicted mahek,just for all this,salman mahek ke saamne to bol nahi sakta tha kyunki fir usko mahek ko bhi sunana padta,kyunki wo bhi galat thi.

That was the plan 😊. If you want to kick one party and look fair, then you have to first get the other party out. Mahek got the highest votes but still she was taken out so that Sallu can go in the house and make those statements.

Imagine Sallu saying this in the house when Mahek was there - you all have done bad things and except Andrew, no one respects you outside.

Originally posted by girlie_giggles

In today's episode, Salman Khan seemed to again behave like Mahek's boyfriend. I thought he was too harsh on Sky and twisted a few facts here and there..

Maybe taking up cudgels against everyone who Mahek is peeved with or paving the way and clearing the path by demoralising the housemates for Mahek to come back and win the show??

I have high regards for him as an actor, he was good in BB 4 - but in this season of Big Boss, his personal interests are more being discussed about than his hosting skills...

totally disagree with u!!!
Although I don't agree with hosts becoming so involved, I do think that Sky needed to be shown the mirror. I am surprised pple can actually justify his awful behaviour.
now what does mahek even have to do with this ? :s salman did not even mention her, omg -_-
The fact he thinks he has NEVER been wrong in the house says enough about his character. Get rid of this Mahek-mania and accept that he is inhuman because of himself, not because of Mahek's eviction!
no salman was right .. he should have been more harsh with sky !!
I agree with TM. Salman should behave as a host. If he really want to bash SKY then why dont he join in BB house and people can also see his real life which is far worst than SKY.

Giving lecture from outside is easy but we all know how much saint Salman is in real life.