Yes Juhi is the Winner...she is only one person who is there from DAY 1

Name Entry Exit      
Akashdeep India Day 23     
Amar India Day 8     
Juhi India Day 1     
Siddharth India Day 15     
Sunny Canada Day 49 

Here one of the best comment from one of the user

"Juhi is getting paid to sleep and eat...thats what she does in the footage that we r shown...sometimes she creates fake drama by crying just before nominations...i have to give that to her and she backstabbed sky after that jailor task...they r friends again courtsey sky but i wonder what sky would have to say when he sees that clip...where juhi is planning against him with sid and sho and asking sho to include mehek also in their group 

Seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show again!

for those of us like me who have not seen juhi before, i have to say this.
i hv watched all 5 seasons of BB, i have not seen any contestant who sleeps or
lies down on bed or slouches yawning for 75% of the time.
Juhi is lazy and slothful. 

Dolly was overweight but not lazy.

also her drama of crying before nominations, magically disappears the week she is safe.
her fake outbursts on PM as she is easy target -just before captain voting, UKP, and now
on a translation.

i dont care who wins but if juhi does then, BB winner will be considered as 
the "laziest person" award by a lot of viewers."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol...u r giving publicity to the comments ...ha ha...lools like after mehek exit u ppl doesnt have anything to discuss...
keep chanting juhi...hate her or love her...god bless u
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
HATE JUHI...FAKE AUNTI...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi sure is one lazy woman,I bet her husband does all the work at home while she just sits on her ass.Don't want Juhi to win...that would be reaching heights of stupidity...someone winning by sitting on their ass all day and stuffing their face...you call that entertaining and fun to watch?
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Juhi sure is one lazy woman,I bet her husband does all the work at home while she just sits on her ass.Don't want Juhi to win...that would be reaching heights of stupidity...someone winning by sitting on their ass all day and stuffing their face...you call that entertaining and fun to watch?

yes he does. in th reality show PPW, while she was slothing in th morn he cleand th house, took care of kids and evn applied moisturiser on her legs .yucky scene tht was. but th highlight was whn she sat on his shoulders n askd him 2 carry her. evrybdy felt sorry 4 tht guy.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kameshreddy

Originally posted by kameshreddy

Yes Juhi is the Winner...she is only one person who is there from DAY 1

Name Entry Exit      
Akashdeep India Day 23     
Amar India Day 8     
Juhi India Day 1     
Siddharth India Day 15     
Sunny Canada Day 49 

Here one of the best comment from one of the user

"Juhi is getting paid to sleep and eat...thats what she does in the footage that we r shown...sometimes she creates fake drama by crying just before nominations...i have to give that to her and she backstabbed sky after that jailor task...they r friends again courtsey sky but i wonder what sky would have to say when he sees that clip...where juhi is planning against him with sid and sho and asking sho to include mehek also in their group 

Seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show again!

for those of us like me who have not seen juhi before, i have to say this.
i hv watched all 5 seasons of BB, i have not seen any contestant who sleeps or
lies down on bed or slouches yawning for 75% of the time.
Juhi is lazy and slothful. 

Dolly was overweight but not lazy.

also her drama of crying before nominations, magically disappears the week she is safe.
her fake outbursts on PM as she is easy target -just before captain voting, UKP, and now
on a translation.

i dont care who wins but if juhi does then, BB winner will be considered as 
the "laziest person" award by a lot of viewers."

yaar ye aap log mera paragraph kyon use kar rahe ho baar baar...i had written this on some other thread...i also saw another member use it a little while back😕