India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: ARHI...THE HONEYMOON TRIP!!!18+

coolie001 Goldie
coolie001
coolie001

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
HEH! GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST POST.ARNAV AND KUSHI ARE ON THEIR HONEY MOON IN LOS ANG. THEY LOVED EACH OTHER VERY MUCH ND ALSO CONFESSED...AND THE STORY  IS  FROM THERE
FORGIVE TYPO ERRORS...

PART 1
Kushi woke up from sleep it was around 9in the morning .she felt the distance between her and her dear husband arnav,who was sleepingwith a pillow tight towards him.kushi felt jealous seeing tht pillow generally she used to be in that place.. she grinned and she even missed one more thing the morning kiss she generally gives him a kiss in the morning and her day goes well...she and arnav argued on a silly matter .

Arnav didnt allow kushi to eat the chocolate last night .he was scared that she wud catch cold.But kushi luved choc. she wanted to eat it .they argued and argued with a yes and no fight they fel asleep on the either sides of the bed kushi put some pillows between them making a bridge.Arnav hated that he always held her tight to him and then sleep.kushi got out of the bed and she walked to the wasroom

sorry that's too short i am posting the other right away but if you liked it. 

PART 2

She came out of the washroom and walked up to him .she missed something,the morning kiss ,she always gives him and the day goes well .she stood there staring at him and when suddenly arnav felt water drops from her undried hair fell on his neck he woke from the sleep but he didn't open his eyes ..and he acted as if he was asleep and was waiting for her to do smething wierd and he cud catch her read handedly...she slowly bent towards him carefully kissed his cheek and arnav full with joy opened his eyes widely and smiled curtly with triumph and kushi who was stunned stood straight and turned away estimating how couldd she loose control after yesday's argument she thought.arnav got out of the bed and he pulled her towards him by her waist .He was smiling but she couldn't see him .she brethed heavily and arnav passed his hands int her shirt feeling the are skin when suddenly kushi pushed him off."arnav i dont want to speak to u and by the way u said u dont care...yesday"she said frowning.

PART3
         arnav back in asr mood angrily walks of to the washroom and he stops near the door "f9 do watever u want and i dont care as i said and eat wat ever u want"he said firmly banging the door.kushi who was super stunned had moved towards the bathrrom door and firmly shouted back "ok i will do wat i want "she said moving to the fridge   while suddenly a furious arnav comes out and he was like "wat the " he just joked but sshe was eating and he was  surprised by her attire ,a small smile spread across his face.but he didn't let it come over he walked slowly to her .He admired her beauty she wore a black jean and a white top she moved her legs front and back in the air and she was having the box in a hand while she was eating wid the other hand she suddenly saw him coming she didn't move an inch.'heh devimayya wat will this lard governer do now'she thought he pulled her down from the hedge he snatched the box from her and threw it on the hedge and he pushed her to a side wall pinned her to the wall ."how dare u ...have so much guts, do u...he said moving closer to her and he took her hand and looked at her wildly ...:is this the way u eat a choc sweetheart"he said licking her fingers kushi trembled, shivers down her spine,not able to reply...when he compltd licking her fingers he looked at the suffering kushi and he moved closer but kushi pushed him away and ran to the wash basin and washed her hands but arnav caught her and again pushed her to the wall "iam not done kushi "he said moving closer wen kushi breathed heavily...

guys next part contains 18+mature content so i wud pm it to u seperately .only thing is you just send me a reply to pm...and i will do the other part i will post normally. 

MATURE CONTENT 18+  

part 4
she was done goosies all over ,can't even move .he trie to clean her mouth with his lips "no ar...na..v "she said"not nowww."but arnav refused and licked her chin and then her cheeks and then he licked her browny lips til they wer completely pink.she lost contol.her inner parts not in her cooperation suddenly there was a bell at the dor and arnav parted with  a irritating grin and he looked at kushi who was very much reathing heavily but she smiled as if she won a world cup.he narrowed his eyes"u r not escaping jan"he said firmly and he went to unlock the door and it was room service ..arnav warned him not to disturb them unless they cal them to come .he locked the door and he came back to see kushi who was restlessly changing the channels in the tv and before he cud act she tried to diver him"arnav we shall go to the river side today"she said not looking at him and he knew her stupid plan and he walked to her pulled her from the coach and he swithed off the tv with the other hand .he pulled her to the bedroom and he pushed her to the wardrobe kushi hit her back to it and arnav closed the distance .Her breasts moved in rhythmic movements.he moved closer to her his hard chest touching her breasts..she decided it was impossible to control so she let out a smile helplessly.

arnav who understood thisand pulled his shirt off and he kissed her throat and then her jaw and bit her ear.kushi gasped for air and she moved her fingers on his chest making arnav complete trance and he pushed her onto the bedhe settled on her and he put his hand inside her shirt she was ecoming re redder reddest .he circled her waist making breathing impossible to her she turned away but arnav pulled her close and put his hand deeper into her shirt opening a lacy thing inside .he pulled out the string making her turn towards him and she kissed his lipsunknowingly arnav wildly kissed her back she pleaded to releave and he did ,he pulled her shirt out and she was tpless and her hair was shattered.he smiled at her ,he pulledher hair properly and pushed it back.she struggled to breathe.he pinned her to bed and thenhe kissedher naveland slowly kissed her breast.she moaned with pleasure he raged again to kiss her other breast but instead he bit it"arnav "she moaned happily."You are wonderful"he said huskilyhe did that for several times till kushi stoppedand pulled him by his thick hair till she reached hhis lips nd their lips parted ,tongues danced...,their naked upper parts touching .it was hard to stop.the brewing desire in him was growingwhen he did cond kissing he unzipped her pant and pushed it down with his one hnd and he pulled his pant off.she wrapped her legs arund his naked legs .he pulled a blanket with a hand still not breaking the kiss,now again he kissed her breasts,he kissed her shoulders and he kissed her earlobe,she was feeling something hard touching her..covered feminity.her eyes opened widelyand he noticed it and he kissed  her eyesshe smiled he now kissed her feminity with this kushi was totally out of mind.She played with  his hair digging her fingers into his hair.they enjoyed the moment it was bliss.he thought the only restrictin between her and him was the covered thingand he pulled it out .Everything went out of reaches he moved up still hand onher feminity ,tickling itbadly and madly.she pulled him closer and closer and arnav put his finger into it kushi shouted "arnaav aaah"he kissed her while he was doing wat he was doingwith her feminity.she couldn't feel more than heaven it was.now arnav stopped his finger and instead he moved himself down,kushi's hands on the blanket filching tight on them while rnav licked her feminity,his hands on her thighs...wen kushi cud realise wat wud happen she stopped him ,pulled him up and she pushed him onto the bed and she started kissing him settling on him.,she slowly moved down and she kissed his abs and then more down ,wen he realised wat she was doing he pulled her hair andand pushed her on the bed "kushi" he whispered. she noddedhe parted her legs and and thrusted into her.arnav she moaned his name .she felt paining happiness.he smiled and did it again.she felt heavenly happy and he was sweating.she was already wet.he was tired but he still did it and then kushi .as she contd he moaned "kushi...kushi"and then she stopped and turned away breahing.arna again moved towardsher and thrusted from back he put oe hand on her waist and other on her breasts pulling her closer.she caught the blankets tightly she wanted more and more but they need rest and they slowly sleapt off in the same way...seriously exhausted.

Edited by coolie001 - 25 June 2012 at 2:05am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

suecBob123ArhiLuverdiyaARSHICutie.gbleenaunni1966Jeeti1arshi_1982aparnapodurisree129290860623MSgayatri_Janki_sonu10karankideewanixfariah12ns2095ayesha786xxxprietypSindhuBlovebadhantokyoradha.loveday_lilyArihiya-RaizadaDeal05yizhihenanjingApples94nano123vaishuumaloseblah_blah3Wah_tajalice54HADmishtim-g19mirnaliniRozy77dreamyparunsunita_gmaakriti120Alai123rakenduvadanafarha5556sweetvaniemissmkeufara_naghmpriasweet--Fairy--zafiraspberrytortefreya123crazy4KASH_ARLyssaPieNethravathi_sree_soharalaksh65dumasLiana.

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
DODDO CONTINUE PLZ ITX INTERESTING ADD ME TO UR PM LIST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imninderniya55

coolie001 Goldie
coolie001
coolie001

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
SmileGUYS JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND JUST COMMENT I WILL POST THE OTHER PARTS RIGHT AWAY
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainy26

karankideewanix Senior Member
karankideewanix
karankideewanix

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Sweetii!!!!!

Interestin strt of concept!!!!!!!
Plz do cont sooon...

Alisha
 xxx

P.S. Plz do PM ME da prt!!!!!!

Edited by karankideewanix - 18 December 2011 at 11:19am
HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
OHH PLEASE CONTINUE  SOOON
HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
AND PLEASE DO PM ME Blushing
--Fairy-- IF-Rockerz
--Fairy--
--Fairy--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nice start
PM Me Next part
coolie001 Goldie
coolie001
coolie001

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i am posting the next one ri8 now guys i will pm u too in few min...
guys there is a prob with my lappy so i am posting it slowly..sorry...i am doing it but..

Edited by coolie001 - 17 December 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123HADmishti

Go to top