Why was Shonali given such a faltu big bomb?

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😕 like seriously she got the power to give one name who will COOK for the entire house without anyone's help? ðŸ˜• WHY? Why not give her any proper vishesh adhikar? ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly..what a pathetic googly. not fair at all. She should have saved or nominated someone. This is so not fair at all..

Next weeks nominees are : Amar and Sid
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i know.. such a waste... im hoping bigg boss has something major planned for next week!
angry-bird thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkratos

Exactly..what a pathetic googly. not fair at all. She should have saved or nominated someone. This is so not fair at all..

Next weeks nominees are : Amar and Sid

I think next time all three guys will get nominated and once again Sunny and Juhi will escape nominations! ðŸ¤¢ Unless a miracle happens, Sid 100% is in nominations!
hahahahah sid nominate agle week pakka!!!good biggboss good
Right.One thumbnail
Absolutely worthless big bomb by BB !! ðŸ˜•

Ab khali Mahek wapas aajaye as the captain with hopefully saving power for Sid. Tab aayega maza !
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel andrew and PM may go  tomorrow.  before going BB may ask andrew to give 2 names for nomination.If these people get chance to nominate  then i am sure sidd and amar will be nominated.
NoComments thumbnail
I think with just 5 housemates remaining and 3 weeks from the finals.. it no point to make anyone safe...

I have a feeling that starting next week, everyone will be nominated by default!

But I would have loved BB giving a tougher Big Bomb to Shonali..
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a bakwaas big bomb. Worse than captaincy.
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veto nomination or exempt from it would have spelled dire for the rest ,in all possibility rest would of nominated each other with no other option-something that was unfair and secondly , bigg boss already have favoured har via protracting the dumbshells stay this long.