Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved it   ðŸ¥³ 🥳 he made AKF Spicy otherwise it was boring for last few weeks 😆 , who wanna see him praising them...they got their deserved dose i liked that
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyet

what d hell?
we watch bb for its originality.
who gave salman d licence to give pravachan on ahimsa.
why d hell he is forcing his view on the contestants?
i suggest that all contestants should boycott
bb.enough is enough

Agree
i also hate this salman , she should stop doing dadagiri...
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

these people r mentally messed and has misconception abt each other and salman was well aware of that ..this house is cut from outside world because they want them mentally messed then why he was passing judgments when he is  a host not viewer   salman should have behave like host not viewer

strange that he told PM that her spare me was disliked ( dont remember his exact words) n ppl started tellin her spare me ... on the contrary  ppl have added it to there vocab .. n worse was when he mentioned to sky that he has lost whatever friends he had !! how can he speak on behalf of someone's friendship !!! ðŸ˜¡
hppppp thumbnail
i respect Salman more now...the guy has the courage to stand by what he believes in!!..He is entitled to dish out HIS opinions...and he does the job pretty well..straightforward...and cool!!...He DOES have a backbone--He is in a position to speak from a place that MAKES people hear him..and he is bold enough to speak HIS mind!!...DABANG Salmaaan!!!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hima_123

i respect Salman more now...the guy has the courage to stand by what he believes in!!..He is entitled to dish out HIS opinions...and he does the job pretty well..straightforward...and cool!!...He DOES have a backbone--He is in a position to speak from a place that MAKES people hear him..and he is bold enough to speak HIS mind!!...DABANG Salmaaan!!!

Hellow, What kinds of Backbone are you talking about. We all know how much backbone Salman has and how he respect woman. He beat Ash, Insulted Vivek, Murder people in drinking, Kill animals and was not punished for any of his act.

Giving lecture from outside is easy but if you really think that doing all this crime Salman has backbone then I think their is no criminal in this world.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Neither people like dirty game of sky nor they like if some1 tries to interfear in that game.
Even salman knows that it is a reality show and its nt his business to teach manners to contestants but drama was untolerable and housemates were abusing parents of other housemates and even getting personal. Salman was host even in previous season but he was cool at that time. Bt in this season women were treated as garbage and there was no limit of anything. Rules were broken like its nt 4 them.
So i support salman 4 putting them at right place.
papia thumbnail
Salman is just using his power. I have said earlier that let the audience decide who should stay and who not. But it seems that Salman has taken the initiatives about how to behave while he himself dont know anything about manners.

If he will control the behavior of housemates then how can be it a reality show where people want to see the real life of person?

And those who are supporting Salman and saying that he shut up SKY's mouth should be happy that SKY is silence and trying his best to give respect to Salman. Because if he open his mouth then Salman ki bachi kuch izzat bhi nahi rahenge when SKY will expose Salman in open audience.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Neither people like dirty game of sky nor they like if some1 tries to interfear in that game.
Even salman knows that it is a reality show and its nt his business to teach manners to contestants but drama was untolerable and housemates were abusing parents of other housemates and even getting personal. Salman was host even in previous season but he was cool at that time. Bt in this season women were treated as garbage and there was no limit of anything. Rules were broken like its nt 4 them.
So i support salman 4 putting them at right place.

Then why dont Bigg Boas give them punishment? If Bigg boss dont have any problem in that then what is Salman's problem? And audience hai na? Let them decide who is good and who is bad by voting.

Salman in this time angry with only those who is fighting with mahek. Even SID abused several times but now Salman never says anything because he is in Mahek's side.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
triplevaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sallu baba has totally killed Big Boss - it's been dull as dishwater since he went in and told everyone that his mummy is watching :p Edited by triplevaat - 12 years ago