Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARR4U thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Iss bar Big boss 5 bandaron ka khel ban gaya hai, koi bhi contestant niyam ka paalan nahi karta, yaahn tak ki big boss bhi niyam ka paalan nahi karte,
sky mind game khel raha hai to usse bhi sallu taang khinch kar niche gira raha hai, sid to bachaa hai, aur amar silent game khelta hai ye thik hai, juhi galti se yaahan tak aa gayi, aur sunny i love suny uske baare me mat pucho...
xyet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
salman dnt impose ur inputs in the show
xyet thumbnail
when salman and sanju crack jokes than its funny but when sky does it than its crap.
wah re wah sallu.
it was so funny to see salman taking pride when he tells andrew symonds about his jail term.
kya host hai apni whatt khud lagata hai.
sallu brat go n get a life
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xyet

when salman and sanju crack jokes than its funny but when sky does it than its crap.
wah re wah sallu.
it was so funny to see salman taking pride when he tells andrew symonds about his jail term.
kya host hai apni whatt khud lagata hai.
sallu brat go n get a life

Yup, I found that amusing when he said with such pride that me and sanjay dutt has been in jail. C'mon, that's something one should be ashamed of..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
salman was correct and i cant stop by saying this,

qauz if u guys really think that salman was wrong, there something wrong in ur mind
xyet thumbnail
sallu first u go and learn manners
xyet thumbnail
salman stop acting like a chapri try to b a gud host
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Yup, I found that amusing when he said with such pride that me and sanjay dutt has been in jail. C'mon, that's something one should be ashamed of..

He and sanjay were in the jail for killing people and possessing illegal arms which is greater crime. While these housemates haven't  done anything illegal or wrong like that. Salman  was too much and see how he influenced the whole game now...with his preplanned antics.
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: small_boss5

salman was correct and i cant stop by saying this,

qauz if u guys really think that salman was wrong, there something wrong in ur mind

You can say what he said was not wrong but just the fact that HE said it makes it wrong. Had bigg boss himself gathered them in the living room and chastised them the audience would not have had an issue with it, i presume. But Salman being an outsider, and a merte host to the show CANNOT possess the power of controlling the outcome of it. BB can do it because he is sort of like this omnipotent figure inside the house, NOT salman.

Even more so because Salman's record have been tainted with criminal actions for many a time. How can he preach Sky or Amar? They are in a game show. so if they are being portrayed as wicked they might have a justified reason for that. but Salman?

He has killed helpless exotic animals, beaten up his girlfriends and murdered people and still is able to move around freely, earning shit load of money and PREACHING people on how to be  a good man?? I mean COME ON 😲
Edited by pragya_dutta - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xyet

what d hell?
we watch bb for its originality.
who gave salman d licence to give pravachan on ahimsa.
why d hell he is forcing his view on the contestants?
i suggest that all contestants should boycott
bb.enough is enough

these people r mentally messed and has misconception abt each other and salman was well aware of that ..this house is cut from outside world because they want them mentally messed then why he was passing judgments when he is  a host not viewer   salman should have behave like host not viewer
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago